Looks like 8.1 will be better then the 6.1

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Looks like 8.1 will be better then the 6.1

Unread post by Iowawolf »

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287263/cla ... -vengeance

For those who want this awesome mount Blizzard is giving us a better chance they are allowing this achievement to be account wide so reps we earn on one can transfer to another for example on my Death Knight I have a lot of Wrath and Cata reps exalted so I log on him then log my main hunter and those reps transfer to the count so I am hearing also another good thing is rep restricted transmog items such as tabards will have the restriction lifted.

Not to mention we will raid the Horde capital in Siege of Zuldazar now the Alliance crying Horde bias can shut up.
Last edited by Iowawolf on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Looks like 8.1 will be better then the 6.1

Unread post by Castile »

Iowawolf wrote:
Not to mention we will raid the Horde capital in Siege of Zuldazar now the Alliance crybabies crying Horde bias can shut up.
Wow that's really not helpful. We just had a thread discussion about not targeting players for dev's decisions. I don't think making a raid a faction city (which was probably planned from the get go) makes up for other poor choices by devs not to fix obvious bugs :?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Agreed. Calling the Alliance "crybabies" is directly attacking them; unlike calling Horde bias, which is calling out the Devs. And yeah, one raid isn't going to fix things.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Valnaaros wrote:Agreed. Calling the Alliance "crybabies" is directly attacking them; unlike calling Horde bias, which is calling out the Devs. And yeah, one raid isn't going to fix things.
I only am calling my faction crybabies because of the crap they are doing in no way am i calling Horde players anything and not all Alliance players are doing it just a few and it is just getting annoying and yes I main this crybaby faction.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

I got excited until I saw the cry babies part.
I'm horde, and even that seems a bit much :C

Siggy under construction!

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Edited main post and I apologize for calling my own faction crybabies it isn't all who play them just a select few.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Hey, weren't you just saying this the other day?
Iowawolf wrote: But the biggest strike came few days ago not only showing Blizzard doesn't give a crap about their players but they are truly biased and hate the Alliance while babying the Horde.
Iowawolf wrote:
But knowing they don't give a shit about the players this is my final goodbye to WOW been a great ride but time to leave World of Hordecraft.
So maybe relax on people a little, huh? There are reasons people say there are issues, and that is because there are, whether we are talking about racials whose long term impact on faction balance was not well thought out or whether it was an accidental bonus that Horde players got for the opening of warfronts or whether it's that the Alliance got 100 flavors of horse. Some people do take it too far, though. It happens.

But, um, crybaby or not, I don't think having a raid set in the Horde's town is something that fixes anything. It's certainly interesting, but I'm sure it was planned a long time ago and was not released in response to the crying. I know, for me personally, it doesn't make me feel any better that because of Blizzard's warfront error and subsequent "fix", I can't get my alts all dolled up in free 340s despite the Horde having had that chance. It doesn't change the horses, and even though I like the horses, I have to admit that they are not exactly on par with the Horde mounts. It doesn't change anything, really, and is more worrying to me than reassuring. Perhaps to make things that nice shade of morally grey, we're just gonna bring everyone down to Sylvanas' level by the end of the expansion. And that isn't a game I want to play.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Again I will apologize to anyone I offended I will admit I might have taken things bit too far and so am sorry.
Setanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terrokar, Dentarg, Alexstrasza

Unread post by Setanta »

Considering that Alliance can walk into large portions of said Horde city and not get flagged I think that aspect of the original post is overblown.

Besides, it sounds like the raid itself is going after the portion of the city that is controlled by Zul and his followers. That sounds more like a watered down Siege of Orgrimmar, or the wrath Liberation of Undercity after the Wrathgate incident than anything. But it is cool that both factions have completely separate storylines and the process to see the story for the other faction involves extra bosses, and both sides get to do it.

Too many people who play characters of either faction are investing themselves too much emotionally with stereotyping players of their own or the opposing faction. The wisest information I've ever heard about what someone says on a forum, or twitter, or facebook or any social media is when Herm Edwards the Arizona State football coach said "Sometimes, you just need to Not press send."

Sargman (Void Elf) Terokkar
Serkrun (Orc) Dentarg
Untamabull (Tauren) Area 52
Sargmar (Blood Elf) Alexstrasza

If you're taking my posts 100% seriously, you're probably 150% too serious to read them.