The Emerald Dream. When?

Lilandre
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow (US

Re: The Emerald Dream. When?

Unread post by Lilandre »

Demon hunter totally the new hero class... Sadly its probably just gonna be a dps class or a tank class if were lucky (or if it even gets made)

Lil, What does beast lore say about its armor rating?
ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

I remember reading something about a Emerald Dream/Maelstrom expansion... somewhere.

Talked about Archdruid and Blademaster being the two new hero classes.

Let's wait about 3-4 years and see if I'm right! :D

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Ryno wrote:
Let's wait about 3-4 years and see if I'm right! :D
Oh, I hope you are right...I'll pray to the great P.Dawg to make it happen!

But I kinda wonder about the classes, I mean Blademaster would be somewhat of a warrior (of Fury/Arms) that uses only blades? Kinda sound like they would be branching the families, like warlocks going Necromancers. (Necromancers would be so cool thought)

Arg, what am I even trying to say?

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Saturo wrote:"all wariors shud be made dks cuz noobody plauz waror enymore juts dk now"
Actually, since they buffed warriors and nerfed dks, especially as tanks, this doesn't necessarily hold true anymore. ^_^

So as far as hero classes go, they need to continue working out the kinks. ^_^

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Vespias
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Vespias »

Well the druids could be under siege in ED and allow all the other classes in for their help. It's a fantasy so every possibility is feasable. And besides, who knows what those crafty druids have been doing in there since the first lore was told?
As for the next hero class, here is my wish:
Bishop - A plate-wearing healer with advanced priest spells for healing the party and who can also call upon the shadows to administer ungodly DPS in both single target and AOE.
Kinda like a shadow priest with enough red bull in him to re-write the history books.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Vespias wrote:Bishop - A plate-wearing healer with advanced priest spells for healing the party and who can also call upon the shadows to administer ungodly DPS in both single target and AOE.
Kinda like a shadow priest with enough red bull in him to re-write the history books.
Meh! Having a new class be a "powered up" version of another class is kinda meh. At least Death Knights were... their own thing.

I don't necessarily agree with what I posted might be new classes, that's just what I heard...

A necromancer would be epic, it's one of my favorite RPG type classes. Especially would love it if they can summon huge amounts of pets, all extremely weak of course. Kinda like playing a warlock, but instead of a demon they have all pets act like army of the dead... yeah I'm a hypocrite now...

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Heh, the only problem is we seem to have pretty much every type of class already. I'm honestly having trouble trying to think of something completely new and different. >.>
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

This has'nt been done yet...

And I totally want it!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Vephriel wrote:Heh, the only problem is we seem to have pretty much every type of class already. I'm honestly having trouble trying to think of something completely new and different. >.>
We don't have a class like the Bards yet. ( Remember the April Fools Joke :lol: )
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

Arwyn wrote:
Vephriel wrote:Heh, the only problem is we seem to have pretty much every type of class already. I'm honestly having trouble trying to think of something completely new and different. >.>
We don't have a class like the Bards yet. ( Remember the April Fools Joke :lol: )
Don't bring it up. Blizz might be tempted to try it just for the heck of it.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I'm really not that interested in a healing class that's basically "priests in plate." I mean, we already have priests!

(I say priests because they have the largest toolbox of all healing classes and can change their functionality simply by going holy or disc, which no other healing class can do.)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!