DK Worgens=Lore Quandry?

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: DK Worgens=Lore Quandry?

Unread post by Arwyn »

Anansi wrote:
Vephriel wrote:I would love to see a Troll city for the sheer fact that I love their architecture. Most of what we see in game are ruins of past Troll civilizations, but a brand new city made would be amazing to see.

God I love Trolls.
Oh lord yes. To see a functioning, populated Troll city would be the best thing ever. I'm with you Vephriel, the Troll architecture is astonishing (Zul'Drak is an incredible zone and questing there with Loque'Nehak was probably the most immersive WoW experience I've had) and to see a non-ruined city with shops and houses and city centres... Sigh.

I've read rumours of the Troll taking back Stranglethorn Vale in Cataclysm but that is probably just wishful thinking rather than anything with substance.
Anythings possible.
With the upheaval in Stranglethorn after Cata the Darkspear could return to claim what was there. Or they may have been thinking of Shatterspear Village that becomes available after Cata.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: DK Worgens=Lore Quandry?

Unread post by Ryno »

DK Worgen appears silly to me. I mean, it's almost as ridiculous are Worgen druids!
Oh wait.