Your Character Names

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Your Character Names

Unread post by Danielfboone »

We have threads for your pets and their names. How about one for your characters? the ones you have now and ones you have had in the past. Mine are:

CURRENT

Danielfboone---- NE Hunter lvl 80 with well over 300 days of played time. The name is pronounced Danielf Boone, not Daniel F. Boone.

Vladtepesch----NE Death Knight, lvl 65, named after the man who inspired the Dracula legend

Eoghan---------NE Druid, lvl 46, the name means "Of the Yew tree" in old english

Fadeaway-----Dwarf Rogue, only lvl 16 and has been for a long time

Malignos-------Human Warlock,lvl 18, bank runner and placeholder for the name I plan to use for a Worgen Warlock

Welldun-------Tauren Druid, lvl 66, and my main before creating the Hunter

Walmarticus---Undead Warlock, lvl 24, my first main toon who has been reincarnated 3 times now but never got past lvl 28

Poledancer----Human Warrior,lvl 2 , who sold all her clothes and frequents the SW AH in her underwear.

PREVIOUS TOONS

Tuskankhamun--Troll Shaman who I quickly tired of

EmmaRoyds---- Cute little pink ponytailed Gnome mage who was created to be a companion to a Holy Priest named PreparationH I knew in a former guild .

Atolycus----Human Paladin who was my very first toon. I got him to lvl 11 and then left him sleeping in the Inn at Goldshire. I heard they eventually buried him thinking he was dead.

ElvishPresley--NE rogue who only lasted a few hours .
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Your Character Names

Unread post by Vephriel »

There is an existing thread already on this subject. =)

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=313