Change Realm

Steele10

Change Realm

Unread post by Steele10 »

How do I change the realm I play on to another one. What realm has the most horde players and is normal not pvp.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: Change Realm

Unread post by Ryno »

Only way to get a feel for a realm is to play on it. Usually you can find answers to questions like this by digging around in the game itself, just trial and error.

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Change Realm

Unread post by Sarayana »

Do you mean the actual process of changing realms in-game?
If so, go to the top of your character list in your character select screen, there's a button that allows you to go to the realm select screen.
If you mean how to change a character from one realm to another, you have to do it in your account management on worldofwarcraft.com. I don't remember the exact path, but Blizzard has an FAQ about their paid services, which includes realm transfers.

To find out what realms have many horde players, the wow census website will give you some idea. It's based on user uploads though, so it's not 100% accurate. I agree with Rynoh, roll a character and get a feel for the realm. Spend some time in trade chat (and bear in mind that ALL realms have trade chat trolls :roll:). Talk to people. See how you like it. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3