WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 pm 

Realm: (EU) Eitrigg - (EU) Vol'jin
Hunter's name: Drëamcatcher
Server name: Eitrigg
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: MM (BM for exotics)
Current Favorite Pet: Kyle (Coyote from Mulgore)

Summary: I started playing wow in 2014 so i consider myself still a "new" player. Weird fact is that i LOVE playing lonewolf BUT i also LOVE collecting rare pets XD ... Petopia helped for almost all of my sucessful tames. Thanks <3 Oh and i need a bigger stable ><;

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 am 

Realm: Anachronos-EU
Been lurking for a while, figured it was finally time to join :)

Hunter's name: Helewyse (human female)
Server name: Anachronos-EU
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: BM and Survival - can't decide!
Current Favorite Pet: Arcas the Spirit Bear (Arcturis)

Summary: Like Dreamcatcher above, I only started in 2014 (patch 5.4) so I'm still quite new. Hele was the first character I made and I've been maining her ever since :) I've been BM since the beginning, but I'm really excited by Survival in 7.0. But my amazing spirit beasts keep me coming back to BM!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:46 am 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Realm: EU Magtheridon
As with the poster above, I've been in read-only mode since... probably around mid-Pandaria and figured it's about time to join and contribute to the community as much as I can :)

Hunter's name: Shayjena

Server: Magtheridon - EU

Faction: Horde, and proud of it!

Specs: playing all three specs for different purposes and liking them about the same. BM for soloing and plain when I'm missing my exotic beasts, like Loque or Gara; SV for small sized BGs (<= 15 players on each side), arenas, dungeons. MM for large BGs (Isle of Conquest, Alterac, Ashran) and raiding. With passive running speed buff coming with MM artifact will also use it when doing archeology or other non-fighting-a-lot-of-moving content.

Favorite pet: Loque'nahak, hands down. This one pet means more to me than others combined, probably.

How long I've been playing: I joined somewhere closer to the end of TBC, played all through WotLK and left in Cata only to return mid-Pandaria on a fresh account.

Summary: I'm a very casual player, doing both non-hardcore PvP and PvE, chasing toys, mounts, battle and hunter pets alike and hunting achievements. I have a hobby of finding rare hunter tames in the wild and just watching them (and notifying other hunters if they happen to be in the area) with the ones I run into most frequently being Northrend spirit beasts and Pandaria tracking rares.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:13 am 

Realm: Emerald Dream, Eonar
Hey hey wassup

Hunter's name: Elkin. My main is Sarnor, a druid, though

Server name: Emerald Dream - US

Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery for taming all the cool exotic beasts!! But I dabble in Survival because the artifact weapon is sooooo awesome.

Current Favorite Pet: Ohhh nooo. I love all my pets! But if I had to choose it would probably be Lune, the spectral gryphon, or Ursot the bear- he has so much history.

Summary: I started late Cata, like, 2012. I'm very young, like, really young, but whatever- it's fun. I like taming rare things and getting rare mounts, I''m a pretty "lucky" person, I guess. And oh my god DINOSAURS ARE MY LIFE LIKE. JUST LIKE. Dinosaurs!!!!!!!!! Anyways I like helping people tame rare pets too so you can hit me up for that if you want and I am super into role play (been doing that since I joined. I guess I'm skilled????? idk) and I am always interested in it, whether it be one on one or with a group. So. Yeah. Hi

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 am 

I've abandoned WoW for a pretty long time, mostly due to my work so I hope to be able to return with Legion soon ^^

Hunter's name: sorry it's been so long time so i don't remember. Hunter wasn't my main. My main is Arsudar - warrior

Server name: Doomhammer - US

Favorite Spec: Survival - I really like the idea of melee Hunter; however, it wasn't a viable choice until Legion when I've heard Hunter has a promising change in Survival spec.

Favorite Pet: I remembered that my first hunter was Draenei, and it that time I'm quite into Ravager pet and Panther pet, sometimes I choose Bear pet since they make good tanker.

Summary: I've played WoW since the Burning Crusade until Cataclysm, then I had to leave. Just before Warlord of Draenor released, I returned to the game until the mid of Warlord of Draenor then I had to quit again (around this time I started to find job so it wasn't easy for me to keep playing). Currently I have quite a stable life now so I'm planning to return. This time probably I will choose Hunter as my second, I haven't played it wholeheartedly and I have good feeling about melee Hunter.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:50 pm 

Hunter's name: Pokéball / NE
Server name: Turalyon
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmaster for the pets
Current Favorite Pet: Hard to say, I love them all, but my stable has mostly cats

Summary: I've lurked a while on and off and have found Petopia's website to be an invaluable resource. I wanted to say thanks! I may not talk a lot but rest assured I'll be reading what you all have to say. My hunter is my favorite alt, I main a healer friends' groups.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17