Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Dreamcatcher
Realm: (EU) Eitrigg - (EU) Vol'jin

Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Unread post by Dreamcatcher »

Hunter's name: Drëamcatcher
Server name: Eitrigg
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: MM (BM for exotics)
Current Favorite Pet: Kyle (Coyote from Mulgore)

Summary: I started playing wow in 2014 so i consider myself still a "new" player. Weird fact is that i LOVE playing lonewolf BUT i also LOVE collecting rare pets XD ... Petopia helped for almost all of my sucessful tames. Thanks <3 Oh and i need a bigger stable ><;
Helewyse
Realm: Anachronos-EU

Unread post by Helewyse »

Been lurking for a while, figured it was finally time to join :)

Hunter's name: Helewyse (human female)
Server name: Anachronos-EU
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: BM and Survival - can't decide!
Current Favorite Pet: Arcas the Spirit Bear (Arcturis)

Summary: Like Dreamcatcher above, I only started in 2014 (patch 5.4) so I'm still quite new. Hele was the first character I made and I've been maining her ever since :) I've been BM since the beginning, but I'm really excited by Survival in 7.0. But my amazing spirit beasts keep me coming back to BM!
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

As with the poster above, I've been in read-only mode since... probably around mid-Pandaria and figured it's about time to join and contribute to the community as much as I can :)

Hunter's name: Shayjena

Server: Magtheridon - EU

Faction: Horde, and proud of it!

Specs: playing all three specs for different purposes and liking them about the same. BM for soloing and plain when I'm missing my exotic beasts, like Loque or Gara; SV for small sized BGs (<= 15 players on each side), arenas, dungeons. MM for large BGs (Isle of Conquest, Alterac, Ashran) and raiding. With passive running speed buff coming with MM artifact will also use it when doing archeology or other non-fighting-a-lot-of-moving content.

Favorite pet: Loque'nahak, hands down. This one pet means more to me than others combined, probably.

How long I've been playing: I joined somewhere closer to the end of TBC, played all through WotLK and left in Cata only to return mid-Pandaria on a fresh account.

Summary: I'm a very casual player, doing both non-hardcore PvP and PvE, chasing toys, mounts, battle and hunter pets alike and hunting achievements. I have a hobby of finding rare hunter tames in the wild and just watching them (and notifying other hunters if they happen to be in the area) with the ones I run into most frequently being Northrend spirit beasts and Pandaria tracking rares.
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Hey hey wassup

Hunter's name: Elkin. My main is Sarnor, a druid, though

Server name: Emerald Dream - US

Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery for taming all the cool exotic beasts!! But I dabble in Survival because the artifact weapon is sooooo awesome.

Current Favorite Pet: Ohhh nooo. I love all my pets! But if I had to choose it would probably be Lune, the spectral gryphon, or Ursot the bear- he has so much history.

Summary: I started late Cata, like, 2012. I'm very young, like, really young, but whatever- it's fun. I like taming rare things and getting rare mounts, I''m a pretty "lucky" person, I guess. And oh my god DINOSAURS ARE MY LIFE LIKE. JUST LIKE. Dinosaurs!!!!!!!!! Anyways I like helping people tame rare pets too so you can hit me up for that if you want and I am super into role play (been doing that since I joined. I guess I'm skilled????? idk) and I am always interested in it, whether it be one on one or with a group. So. Yeah. Hi
Antonio94

Unread post by Antonio94 »

I've abandoned WoW for a pretty long time, mostly due to my work so I hope to be able to return with Legion soon ^^

Hunter's name: sorry it's been so long time so i don't remember. Hunter wasn't my main. My main is Arsudar - warrior

Server name: Doomhammer - US

Favorite Spec: Survival - I really like the idea of melee Hunter; however, it wasn't a viable choice until Legion when I've heard Hunter has a promising change in Survival spec.

Favorite Pet: I remembered that my first hunter was Draenei, and it that time I'm quite into Ravager pet and Panther pet, sometimes I choose Bear pet since they make good tanker.

Summary: I've played WoW since the Burning Crusade until Cataclysm, then I had to leave. Just before Warlord of Draenor released, I returned to the game until the mid of Warlord of Draenor then I had to quit again (around this time I started to find job so it wasn't easy for me to keep playing). Currently I have quite a stable life now so I'm planning to return. This time probably I will choose Hunter as my second, I haven't played it wholeheartedly and I have good feeling about melee Hunter.
starshards

Unread post by starshards »

Hunter's name: Pokéball / NE
Server name: Turalyon
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmaster for the pets
Current Favorite Pet: Hard to say, I love them all, but my stable has mostly cats

Summary: I've lurked a while on and off and have found Petopia's website to be an invaluable resource. I wanted to say thanks! I may not talk a lot but rest assured I'll be reading what you all have to say. My hunter is my favorite alt, I main a healer friends' groups.
Biarnius
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Biarnius »

Hunter's name: Biarnius(Forsaken)
Server name: Emerald Dream
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery(Soo much freedom!)
Current Favorite Pet: I've been alternating a lot between Rowan(red spirit beast porcupine) and Beaky(black owl cat)

Summary: I've been lurking on these forums for awhile now. Love the information that's readily available! So, figured I'd finally join up and start talking.
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Sorry for not fitting the format but wow, it's been a while. I joined here when I was 11 years old (2010) but I haven't been here for years. I don't know if anyone will remember me haha, but I always think about Petopia every once in a while because it's literally changed my life thanks to the butterfly effect. Because I just happened to come across King Krush and Loque'nahak all those years ago while questing, I was so excited to get my first rare pets, I made an account here to tell people about it, and became a regular for a while. While here I met people who got me interested in art, so I started drawing, along with multiple fandoms, that ended up getting me onto tumblr, where I ended up having so many more things happen, including meeting my wonderful partner who I am planning on moving in with soon. So yeah, wow. It's so weird to be back on here again.

yvngfoxtrot
Realm: US - Burning Legion

Unread post by yvngfoxtrot »

Hunter's Name: Rona the Explorer
Server: Burning Legion US
Faction: Horde all the way babyyyyy
Current Favorite Spec: BM
Current Favorite Pet: My Hyena "Giggles"

Summary: Hello all, I've only been lurking the past week but I figured this is a community I'd want to be a part of. I started a Tauren hunter back in 2010 as my first toon and maxed him out at 80 when that was the cap, left the guy for years and experimented with other classes/races since. My first 120 was a Goblin rogue and although it's a ton of fun, nothing really grabbed my attention more than having an Animal Companion by my side. (You see what I did there?)

Well eventually I figured I'd go back and make an Orc Hunter because of simming showing the Orc's being the best for the class and that in all the 8 years of playing I somehow never made an Orc toon as a Hordie. I don't regret it in the slightest because she's made the game pretty immersive. Currently going for the Loremaster Title, wish me luck.

Oh and about me? I'm just a dude who likes playing WoW obviously, Overwatch, and Smash. I also draw art, and make music sometimes. I don't feel like I have much to say about me but I'm fun enough once you get to know me. Well, that's all, nice to meet you all!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Hello! Good to meet you, too :D
CipherF15
Realm: Дракономор

Unread post by CipherF15 »

Hello everyone,

I've picked up WoW after years of not playing it, to the point that I don't really recognise the game due to the tons of new content that were added since I was gone! But that's for the better, as I get to experience the game for the first time once again, and that's magical. I remember not being too knowledgeable about pets and their use "back then", so I figured I should learn more about it so that I don't go around without a pet like an idiot this time!

Apart from that, I live in Russia, and I created two characters like the ones I liked years ago, a Dwarf Warrior and a Draenei Hunter.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Welcome to Petopia!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Welcome :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Windy
Realm: Silvermoon [EU]

Unread post by Windy »

Hello!

After a long break from WoW I decided to start playing again with a freshly new account as I do not remember anything from the game (got extremely bad memory because of different reasons). Anyhow, I made a worgen huntress and named her Walorine (mix with my IRL name and "worgen"), I plan on making her a marksmanship huntress when her level is high enough. I will "only" be a casual player and I will take forever to level because I enjoy reading all the quests. :lol:

Some IRL info: I'm from Sweden and I'm 24 years old and live with my beloved partner and my two children (I'm not their biological mother but I feel like they are "mine"), we also have an 11 year old female cat, she's black and a total sweetheart!
I'm usually quite introvert but I'm always kind, caring and empathic.
In my free-time I enjoy taking screenshots in game and editing them, still a beginner when it comes to that though, I like looking at others WoW screenshots, WoW art, WoW edits and WoW transmog as well, so I spend a lot of time in this forum and on Instagram! I also enjoy photographing, a beginner when it comes to that as well and I only use my phone camera.

Take care!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

welcome ! i recently came back to wow myself. I speak fluent Sweedish.. well Skånska.. as I have lived in Malmö and worked there :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Caroline
Realm: Silvermoon EU

Unread post by Caroline »

Hello! :)

I guess I will start off with my history with World of Warcraft.
First time I played World of Warcraft was when Burning Crusade had just been released, I got the game as a birthday gift from my father. I believe I was around 12 years old or so and my English was basically non-existant. I think my first character was a Night Elf huntress named Zanthaar, but since I had such issues with the language it became too complicated and I quit.
Then I started playing with my ex around the middle of Cataclysm but what he wanted to do was trolling (more like being a butthead) in battlegrounds and LFR, so eventually I quit once again.
A few months before Legion launched I started playing again but once again it wasn't for a long time before quitting again.

Now I have recently started again, to be precise - May 18th - 20 (Yes, I saved the mail where Blizzard asked me to verify my account as a memory :D)
I have some knowledge of the game, but I have forgotten alot because of memory loss due to my brain being damaged, also this is the first time I decided to play by myself! I do consider myself a noob since there is so much I don't remember or know of, my level is also very low.

Here are some character information:
Name: Metolia
Level: 16
Race: Dwarf
Current pets: My bear Tiberius, who is dark brown and my second bear Ursinus who is white. (I play with two pets by my side)
Companion pet: Atticus, who is an Alterac Brew-pup that I thought would suit Metolia perfectly.
Specialization: Beast Mastery
Realm: Silvermoon

My plan is to only quest my way through World of Warcraft, as I'm very interested in its lore.

About me? Just a 25 year old Swede.