Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Wrecx
Realm: Medivh

New to the Boards

Unread post by Wrecx »

Hey all new to the boards (not the site tho), just wanted to introduce myself. I have an 85 Worgen hunter named Wrecx that I play on the Medivh server. I have a pretty kickazz stable if I do say so myself 8-) . Anyway I've lurked for awhile and thought I'd start posting. :headbang:
Wrecx
Realm: Medivh

Re: New to the Boards

Unread post by Wrecx »

and ofcourse being the board noob I am I just realized I should have posted my 2 posts in offtopic... lol
Meldiren
Realm: Ghostlands

Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Unread post by Meldiren »

Long time lurker of the forums......finally decided to join.
Hunters name: Meldiren
Ghostlands server, US
Oldest pet: SoulReaver.....my Ghost Saber.
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Re: New to the Boards

Unread post by Araela »

Welcome to the posting side! :) We're a bit of a crazy bunch, but I would say this is one of the friendliest WOW communities I have ever been a part of.
Amayane
Realm: EU Gilneas

Unread post by Amayane »

Hunter's name: Amayen
Server name: EU Gilneas
Faction side: Alliance - Spacegoat
Current Favorite Spec: Survival
Current Favorite Pet: As BM definitely Lobo (Skoll), as SV Anuk (White coyote) ;)
Pet Owned the Longest: Anuk, my white wolf, he was the first pet i've ever tamed
Nocta

Unread post by Nocta »

New to the forums read them frequently though.

Hunter's name: Noctahemata
Server name: US KirinTor
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Safaia

My stable http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... t#12102766
Angua
Realm: Antonidas-US

Unread post by Angua »

Hunter's Name: Angua
Server Name: Antonidas-US
Faction: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery - I purchased Dual Specialization, but don't have any talents in my second tree!
Current Favorite Pet: Peekachoo, my Loque'nahak, named after the older of my two real-life cats.
Pet Owned the Longest: Pookeekoo, my (grey) Vale Moth from Azuremyst Isle. He wasn't grey when I tamed him, but I really love his new coloring and will always have a place in my stable. Before I had my own hunter, I lived vicariously through my boyfriend's, getting excited when he decided he had to have a new pet to PvP with. I browsed all the skins on Petopia, found one I liked, tamed it and even got it to max level for him. The original Pookeekoo was in his hunter's stable.

Summary: I've been playing WoW since release but I've only ever played healers to max-level and really didn't have many alts. Pre-BC, I did have a Night Elf Hunter that I twinked out to play in the 49 BG bracket, farming the best mail items from Maraudon and even camping Broken Tooth because he had the fastest attack speed, since pets weren't normalized back then. But, in the 49 bracket she stayed. WotLK was especially brutal with the addition of Spirit Beasts! All of them were gorgeous and I was so jealous every time I saw one in Dalaran, but I still didn't level one of my own. My Paladin was needed and so I was content to just browse the beautiful creatures on Petopia. In Cataclysm, though, with more gorgeous creatures just begging to be tamed... I finally put an end to my hunter drought! I decked out my Worgen with every Heirloom I could (shoulders, chest, cloak, bow, and two daggers - all of it enchanted) and slowly leveled her up every chance I got. I was addicted! My guildies joked that if I got XP for taming, I would be 85 already... and admittedly, I probably did slow myself down with my expeditions to try out that new pet I was now high enough to obtain. Well... I've been 85 since the beginning of this month and I still can't get enough! I'm so glad I finally got a Hunter to max-level. My four healers had better get used to their spot on the back burner!
Starzein
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Saurfang

Unread post by Starzein »

Hunter's name: Starzein
Server name: saurfang
Faction side: oh im Alli, im one of the good guys
Current Favorite Spec: beastmastery
Current Favorite Pet: loque spirit beast. Anything with feathers

Hey everyone Ive posted here a bit but havent intoduced myself, ill remedy that now
Im an Aussie bloke 40 been playing wow for 4years but only had my Hunter for a few months. I most enjoy proving the elitists wrong. I would rather try my way and fail than copy someone else .I rolled a hunter after reading posts complaining they were under-done for lvl 85 pvp, Love playing this class though, I proved my main point with it, that any class is viable , its the player that uses it (and how well they understand its mechanics) im still learning but I top the kill lists in BG's and currently out dps everyone in my guild (including my main a fury warrior) Im BM spec because mm is supposed to be better for dps. (thats a challenge as far as im concerned) Havent been Raiding Cata yet, geared for it but my guild is more social than serious so its taking us awile to get a full crew geared. My hobbies out side of wow Im a Juggler/fire-twirler so Performing running workshops on circus skills at a few festivals and busking are what i do for fun, and also had a small clothing and circus supply store closed now but Im hoping to start trading again as an on-line concern, all Hippy clothing, and i read, alot and am quite proud of the very large library of novels I own.
Loronar
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Eredar US

Unread post by Loronar »

Hunter: Loronar, night elf male
Server: Eredar US
Faction: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Marksmanship, although I've developing a secret affection for Survival
Current Favorite Pet: I tend treat all my pets equally and rotate them out of the stables. I love the saber cat models. My longtime companion, however, is Vornskr, my Duskstalker from Teldrassil which I tamed as my first hunter pet during Burning Crusade. I'm happy that the Cataclysm gave her a unique skin!

Greetings to the Petopia community. I come from the hunter blog 35 Yards Out. Some of you may have heard of me.
Mistyyy
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by Mistyyy »

Hunter's name: MistyMagic, Night Elf Female(Ik it is bad but I made her when I was like 9 or so, haha.)
Server name: Alonsus, EU
Faction side: For the Alliance!
Current Favorite Pet: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/tigergemskinred.html < That looovely kitty. :3

Erm, I'm a Gemini,
My first pet was a Spider from Elywnn Forest ;D
And idk what else to say.
AppleGirrl
Realm: Echo Isles

Unread post by AppleGirrl »

Hunter's name: Applegirrl
Server name: Echo Isles
Faction side:Alliance
Current Favorite Pet: Core Hound

Level 83 draenei. I wanted to see if someone on Echo Isles could look offer advise on my choice of gear.
thanks
Geirrhilde
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Geirrhilde »

Hunter's name: Geirrhilde (level 61 at time of posting)
Server name: Wyrmrest Accord
Current Favorite Spec: Survival
Current Favorite Pet: Turtles and cats.

Summary.

Hello Petopia, I am a hopeless altoholic, and with the dedicated leveling of my first real huntress, I have fallen in love with the class. Coming from paladin roots, I face the hunting path with a fearless attitude and will try several times to solo most things that say they require a group, even if I am being stubborn and trying it as survival and not Beast Mastery spec (though I plan on taking that at 69). I currently spend most of my time on Wrymrest Accord, wandering through the wilds during the wee hours of the night and mornings.

Disclaimer: Coming from a RP server, I warn anyone who inspects my armory, that I will at times be wearing some very un-huntery gear in the name of fashion ;) .
Jennerz
Realm: Kil'jaeden

Unread post by Jennerz »

Hunter's name: Jenerz
Server name: Kil'jaeden
Current Favorite Spec: Survival but I went MM cause everyone tells me to ._.
Current Favorite Pet: Sprinkles the deviate plainstrider (:

Summary: Im from BC Canada, im in college, i've played WoW for about 5 yearsss & a hunter was my very first character (: I lost my old account though a long time ago, so pre-BC I played a troll hunter with a gorilla pet i named SteveJr after my friend :X once i got a new account, i lvled a priest so i kind of gave up on a hunter for a while. i just lvled a new one to 85 & im in loveee with it (: its by far the funnest class ive ever played. i have had a deviate plainstrider since like lvl 30 & never switched pets cause i love it too muchh(: i named her sprinkles & shes the bestest.

I found out about petopia from a heroic stonecore run. sprinkles kept dying & i was like NOOO SPRINKLES!! ALL SHE WANTED WAS A FRIEND! & this person said that i should check out petopia so i did & i heart it (: yay. theend!
Bairde
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Exodar

Unread post by Bairde »

Hunter's name: Bairde
Server name: Exodar
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Master (what else?)
Current Favorite Pet: IvanTheGreen, formerly know as King Krush

Summary: Middle of kansas sucks, not much else to say. I only recently caught the rare taming bug, but boy has it caught on. My stable is about half full of rares, working on changing that! If there you want to get to know me better, i'm sure my posts will tell you all you need to know!

Epic luck charm by the amazingly talented Vephriel

My Stable

Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

Hunter's name: Ileria (level 85 blood elf) - Smyelmdar (level 83 troll) - Bruindar (level 70 dwarf)
Server name: Runetotem EU
Faction side: Horde (started as alliance)
Current Favorite Spec: Beast mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Myrrim, a green warp stalker that has been with Smyelmdar since Burning Crusade.

Summary: Might be time to introduce myself, though I have posted here since around the Cataclysm beta. I've used Petopia from the beginning, and still do.
Been playing WoW since the summer of 2005, when I gave my brother the game, and got his guest pass. Played hunters since the start, and they're still what I prefer to play. Started as alliance, but turned horde in late 2005.
I love theese forums, and it's great to be among people who love the hunter class too. :)

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Squirrelx

Unread post by Squirrelx »

Hunter's name: Squirrelx
Server name: The Venture Co
Current Favorite Pet: Loque'Nahak

Hey, I'm new. I'm a 85 worgen hunter on the Venture Co server ;)
Ruby
Realm: Sisters Of Elune

Unread post by Ruby »

Hunter's name: Rüby
Server name: Sisters of Elune
Faction side: FOR THE HORDE!!
Current Favorite Spec: BM till the end!
Current Favorite Pet: Saibatsu formerly known as Pogeyan

About myself ~ I've been playing WoW since Vanilla with a short break lasting about 2 months.. Real life and lost of interest at the time. It happens to the best of us :) My first character when wow first came out was a NE hunter on Spinebreaker and then about a year later I switched to Twisting Nether to play with some real life friends over there and created what became my main for a couple of years, my druid Salenna whose undergone faction/name/server changes a bunch of times ^_^ Then I switched to Sisters of Elune to help a close friend with her guild and though the guild fell apart several months later and she ended up transferring back to Ravenholdt, which we played on together for about a year.. year and half. Loving the non-pvp lifestyle I stayed with my druid, and it wasn't long that I missed playing a hunter and i then created my new main.. Ruby, whose just as spoiled as my previous main. Lol. I've been a long time lurker on the petopia forums and have spent many hours just reading a lot of the threads and learning all the juicy stuff their is to being a hunter. If it wasn't for this site i wouldn't have found all my beloved rares and what being a hunter is all about. I'm glad i finally decided to join cause i really do feel that this is the best hunter community around :)
mr_west626

Unread post by mr_west626 »

Hey there folks! long time lurker! I have an 85 draenei hunter on lightninghoof (with a ton o' rares, I love huntin' rare beasts), and I'm gonna level a Tauren hunter on Nesingwary to join in on the fun! ^_^ I'm a BM hunter myself. not sure what else I should say so I'll just say have a happy days folks!
Vilecat
Realm: Illidan

Unread post by Vilecat »

Hey! I've been visiting this site since the end of TBC/beginning of LK but I only recently joined the forums.

My main hunter is Shaktikaran on Illidan, a lovely troll lady who spends a lot of time with her white phase hound or her carrion beetle. I also have a lv63 UD hunter on Moon Guard called Fabronie, who hunts like in the good ol' time before the plague. Beetle and mastiff are both following her around. My favorite spec is probably Surv, and I have no real reason for it.
Rekum
Realm: Gorgonnash

Unread post by Rekum »

Hunter's name: Rekum
Server name: Gorgonnash
Faction side: Alliance baby
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery all the way
Current Favorite Pet: I'm digging King krush right now, but was flossing loque for awhile.