Realm: KJ

Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Unread post by Splinta »

Hunter's name: Splinta
Server name: Kil'jaedon
Faction side: Alliance (nelf:D)
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmastery
Current Favorite Pet: Acturius

Summary: Well thanks to scanning through petopian guides and tips i managed to camp acturius. So i've decided that i like these forums to much and will be creating an alt on Nesinwary.
Karrosh
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Rumstag on Nesingwary.

Unread post by Karrosh »

Hunters' Names: Rumstag and Karrosh (though I've terribly neglected Karrosh for a while now)
Server: Nesingwary
Faction: Horde
Favorite spec: I've been Beast Mastery since my hunter was old enough to have talents. I was trying leveling Karrosh as Marks but haven't played much since the new patch.
Current Favorite Pet: Agrippa my Loque. A million thanks to Saon for helping me get him. Michelangelo my turtle is dear to my heart now too, as he's been by my side tanking content I skipped for lack of a desire to group with strangers.

Summary: I frequently troll the forums, and occasionally post something. I've been playing off and on since pre-BC, roughly 4ish, nearly 5ish years. I had actually almost decided to cancel my subscription (again) for lack of anything interesting keeping me in-game. I had reached 80 a while ago, but wasn't playing much because I had gotten stuck and felt like the only thing to do was a few argent dailies and occasionally looking to nab a pet. Then this forum caught my eye, and after thoroughly trolling I decided that the members of this community were an awesome group. Then when I saw they were going to start a guild, well, I had to get in on that. Liked it so much I transferred my main over, and haven't looked back since.

I've now got two hunters, a mage, a warrior, and a warlock in guild, and will probably be rolling a rogue in the near future (because some people talking about it last night made me want to be all invisible and sneaky).
Wajjldkaat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ragnaros

Unread post by Wajjldkaat »

Hunter's name: Wajjldkaat
Server name: Ragnaros
Faction side: Hoooorde :headbang:
Current Favorite Spec: BM Always loved it
Current Favorite Pet: SnowflakE - Gondria spirit beast ;)

I hang out in a lot of forums, but I dont write as much I should sometimes.
Now I'm gonna try to write here. Everything and anything! Really found a forum I'm love :hug:

I started to play WoW when my little sister and my boyfriend introduced me to it. this was january 2006. So it's been a while!
The first months was like "eh shit game, you can't play this". But no.. really .. I'm stuck and I wont leave WoW :oops:
I started as a dwarf hunter on Ragnaros EU, named Wajjldkaat ofc. She have now been on 3 different servers (due to hardcore raiding) 8-)
But now I'm back where I belong, as horde faction and I love it, played this faction for more than a year now and yeah hrode are awsome :headbang:
I looove pets and mounts and cutie in this game, collect companian pets atm. I have 124 now, and like 113 mounts. In my stable I only have 3 or 4 spots left haha. Pets and PvE rading is my WoW <3

Love Evelina / Wajjldkaat :mrgreen:
Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sochi »

Hunter's name: Sochi. Shaon is my main alt.
Server name: Nesingwary
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmaster. It’s about the pets for me.
Current Favorite Pet: Sochi has her Mercado (Red Lynx) and for Shaon, it’s Jasper (warpie <3). Hard to really pick favorites though, Krush, Mos, Loque, Skoll, the list goes on and on…
How Long Have I Been Playing?: Since Burning Crusade, some time after it began. I think I started during Children’s Week.

Summary: I rolled my first hunter due to two things. First, I love archery. It’s my favorite sport. Hunters get to use bows, enough said there. Second reason was, in a previous mmo, I played a ranger, so I was used to the play style. Sure, hunters in WoW are nothing like the rangers in that previous game, but the “similarities” were enough to get me to roll one. I guess I am confy with a bow in my hand. The reason why I continue to roll hunter is that, well, I love the pets, the way the class works and the fact that I am my own team when I want to be. I have rolled a few other classes, dabbled in paladin for a few levels, I do want to buckle down and get a rogue and a druid up at some point.

I love my guild here on Nesingwary. I enjoy the events and the daily banter, the comraderie and the general “homey” feel of the guild. I swear, that green chat kept me sane during two and half insane hunts. I don’t really raid-though I will if I am asked and no one chews me out-and I cringe at the idea of PvP, but with an odd sort of facisnation do I consider it as something I might do given enough impetus. The Horde is my side of the coin, though I have rolled an alliance toon or three to see how the other side lives. It’s too…shiny. I prefer the roughness of the Horde.

In the real world, I am a happily married woman who makes her home in the Northeast, up near Boston, MA. My hobbies include archery (which will include the making of my own arrows as soon as money is available), traditional style bows and shooting, dabbling in leatherwork, drawing, writing, tea, and cooking. I work a retail job at a department store to keep “income” incoming and plan to return to school for something at some point.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

(Hm, I haven't posted here yet? O_o)

Hunter's name: Nanyana is my main, Subira is my Horde main
Server name: Tarren Mill Alliance-side, Bloodhoof Horde-side
Current favorite spec: BM, no doubt. Both of my 80 Hunters are BM for life.
Current favorite pet: Nanyana's Ghost Saber Usva and Red Nether Ray Vrolok, Subira's Takk the Leaper Azubuike and Arcturis Nthanda
How long have I been playing: since Spring 2008 if my memory serves me right

Summary: I'm a casual completionist at heart - I don't have the time or dedication for raiding apart from occasional PUGs to finish the weekly and sometimes VoA, but rather pour my energy on alts, achievements and whatnot. While most of my high level toons are Alliance and I tend to spend the most time with them, I really enjoy both sides.

In real life I'm a 21-year-old IT student living in Southern Finland. My pasttime consists of games (WoW, sometimes Dance Gaming), role playing, and sometimes drawing. I'm also a huge fan of dragons, which is clearly visible in my room.

As for my soulmate... That would have to be my Lapponian Herder Lilli, who turned 9 this year. ^^
Alwayz
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Alwayz »

Hunter's name: Antevorta (currently) Used to be named Alwayz
Server name: Suramar
Faction side: Horde, though sometimes I wish I was alliance.
Current Favorite Spec: BM
Current Favorite Pet: AmunRa (Loque'nahak)
Pet Owned the Longest: Unk'lok. Have had him since the end of TBC. The rest I kept cycling because I like to switch up my pets a lot. At least now I can have more pets than I could possibly use.
How long I've been playing: On and off since release.
Favorite thing to do in game: Collect companion pets, mounts, rare pets, and level up new pets.

I've been in the same guild for 3 years on Suramar and am one of the 3 hunters that raid. I like to come on this community board every few days to see all the new info and pets, along with look at rare pets to tame. Currently we've beaten HLK so I'm just taming and leveling new pets along with collecting mounts until Cata. (I'm at 91!)
TCC
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Blackwater Raiders, Lost Isles (beta)

Unread post by TCC »

Hunter's name: Tanneron (Beta), Hunderp (live.... admittedly I wasn't doing much hunting in live. that'll change as soon as I get back in there. :b)
Server name: Lost Isles (Beta), Blackwater raiders (live)
Faction side: mostly Horde, but I do enjoy playing as a Worgen quite a bit. :T
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmastery. how else would I tame exotics?
Current Favorite Pet: MaggotHide - Diseased dire wolf
Pet Owned the Longest: Bob (Lady Sathrah of teldrassil... I kept that spider for 50 levels...)
How long I've been playing: no idea... ._.
Favorite thing to do in game: hang out with friends, run dungeons, tame pets. :I

Summary: couple years back when I first started playing WoW, all I played was Hunter... but I had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING! Seriously, I was a level 50 hunter, stuck to my one pet spider, never went in dungeons, didn't have a swift mount, barely used my proffesions, didn't even use any addons!!.... I'm surprised I was as far along as I was... I quit for about a year or two, and didn't look back until my friends from dA dragged me back in.

This time around I started from scratch. new realm, new race... even decided to go shammy! I've been maining on my shammy for a while, and have long since put behind me the terrible mess that was my old toon...

Hunters were low on my list of priorities for a long time, but then I decided to go back to my roots when the Beta came around. I was soon obsessed with pets ( especially diseased ones... they just look so cool. :U ), and am running around on Tanneron even now. :b

Thanks to Vephriel for the epic sig!
Check out my deviant art page!

Pike
Realm: Silver Hand (US) (A) and The Venture Co (US) (H)

Unread post by Pike »

Hunter's name: Tawyn (80 Night Elf), Lunapike (80 Tauren), Althalor (64 Blood Elf)... and several wee-babies
Server name: Silver Hand (Alliance) and The Venture Co. (Horde)
Faction side: I love both :< Don't make me choose!
Current Favorite Spec: It has always been BM but to be honest I really enjoy playing all three specs.
Current Favorite Pet: Oh this is a toughie, I gotta hand this to the blue Windserpent in ZG though. Solo-tamed him back in the day. I love him <3

So yeah, hello! I am Pike. I've been obsessing over and blogging about hunters since... three and a half years ago? Haha. I was a member on the old forums but never got around to joining this one. So hello! /wave
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Hunter's Name: Rassaa (80 Dwarf), Tain (40-some Tauren), Vallrok (80 Troll)
Server Name: Wyrmrest Accord(Rassaa and Vallrok) and Nersingwary (Tain)
Faction: Eh, whatever I'm not bored of. >.>
Current Favorite Spec: In Beta, BM. In live... BM. Before 4.0, Marks.
Current Favorite Pet: Black hellboar, purple warpstalker, and green beetle in beta. Erik the red devilsaur in live.
Pet Owned the Longest: Gah, I don't know. x.x Sorrow the King B, I think?
How Long I've been Playing: On and off since 2005.
Favorite thing to do in-game: Quest, professions, Heroics, Role-play.
Summary of me: I don't really do all that much on these forums - everyone else seems to have that covered. What I do, and what near all of my posts are from, is Forum RP. Besides that I do a little art here and there, and some writing. Maybe discuss something. Try to write a summary of myself and fail. Er, what was I talking about?
I'm currently in high school, and trust me, it shows through sometimes. /ignorant /ignorant /ignorant
I love wolves.
I love dragons, too.
And Aye-Ayes.

...No, I'm not going to tell you what an Aye-aye is. Look it up. It's adorable.
By the way, I think everything that isn't adorable (dragons, toothy angry horse/bat hybrids) is adorable.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

*does a little fangirl squee at Pike*

*ahem* *swifty eyes*
Wark
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Unread post by Wark »

Hunter's name: Nagisaskha
Server: Earthen Ring-US
Faction side: usually Horde
Class leanings: Druid and Hunter mains, alts of everything that doesn't HAVE to melee
Pet preferences: anything but cats. Or those @#$% moonfire cats.

I've been playing more or less steadily since early in vanilla-- I joined around the time Dire Maul was a brand new dungeon. At this point I've dabbled in most major WoW activities, although my One True Love continues to be leveling. When carefully tending my garden of alts for entertainment, I like to spend time fretting over which color of kitty I want my tauren to turn into and picking out a new pet to level on my hunter.

I let my subscription lapse four months back, figuring I could use my boredom with the pre-expansion stretch to devote more time to silly things like "school", but I made the mistake of looking over the pet changes around 4.0, and I peeked at the new skins coming in Cata. Looks like I'll be coming back for another round as soon as finals are done.

And this forum? I wanted to be able to squeal about pets amongst people who speak the lingo. Well, that, and everything Mania touches turns to awesome.
Vaihla
Realm: Durotan

Unread post by Vaihla »

Hallo! Vaihla here, 80 BE hunter on Durotan. Started playing WoW late in TBC expansion after giving into my boyfriend's constant requests to just "try it out". I cancelled my account a few weeks ago after being completely burnt out on WotLK content, but am looking forward to Cata. I have 3 other 80s, Bananaz (Priest), Tairot (Mage) & Kuuna (Druid).
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

Hunter's Name: Siliverin (Female Belf 80)
Other Toons: Starstrasza ( belf 80 Pally), Cyangosa ( Undead Mage 80), KillJoyy (Belfmale 80), Jadecat ( Tauren Druid, soon to be troll, 80)
Server: Nesingwary US
Faction: FOR THE HORDE!
Current Favorite Spec: BM!
Current Favorite Pet: All of them xD but between, my rak'Shiri, Duilwen(KK),LoGosh(OCJ, and Candy Corn ( black/orange 2headed bird) and FrostFang ( loque)
Pet Owned the Longest: technically... Rakshiri and OCJ
How long I've been playing: Since Vanilla xP Feign death killing you FTW
Favorite thing to do in game: just chat with my guildies ( friends :D ), get into some crazy shenanigins with them , and of course... BGS!!!! and huggle Varian... I am the resident varian lover and taco lady xD oh yes.. and i like sticking the " Night Guild Chat: Rated R Chat- Enter at own risk" sign out at night xD

Some other stuff: I love my son who is 2 and my fiance. and in RL i would be a hunter, I have my 3 dogs, 1 cat, and hose who i will love to the ends of the earth.
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Armitege
Realm: Medivh, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Armitege »

Been lurking here for a long time, I should post more...

Hunter's name: Sen
Server name: Medivh (us), Argent Dawn (us)
Faction side: Horde/Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Marksmen/Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Vivec - Shattered Hand Warhound,

Summary: Semi casual player who enjoys going after pets, a few select mounts and playing with friends. I raid with my guilds and I have many alts.. my hunter ended up becoming my surprise main and my Kingslayer. I also draw a lot when I wait for those long dungeon ques. :< I live with three cats, a dragon, a lizard, a parrot, a tarantula and a husband.

During the spring/summer months I am a historical military reenactor, and I shoot a matchlock musket as tall as me.
Lougaron
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lougaron »

Hunter's name: Lougaron (Although my raiding main is now a disc priest)
Server name: Thorium Brotherhood (US, PvE/RP)
Faction side: Horde (Blood Elf)
Current Favorite Spec: SV/ BM
Current Favorite Pet: Illybean, aka Gezzerak

Been playing since 05. Longest lived pet is Khebehut, my soul flayer from ZG that I got back in Vanilla. I used to raid, but my guild (Number two Horde side on TB! <3 Unseen University!) isn't raiding again seriously (we were 11/12 heroic 25. SO CLOSE) until Cata. For now, I farm ZG and Kara for mounths (94/100!) and vanity pets (107). Still hunting for Loque and Gondria.

My hunter is prone to disengaging or falling off stuff and dying. I have died by falling or disengaging accidents in every zone in the game. My Rp title is "Grand Master Cliff Faller-Offer" I've even disengaged off the platform during Arthas. QQ hunter fail.

TB is a RP server, and I RP a LOT. <33

I'm a 25 year old nursing student and former Navy. Once I get my RN certification, I will be continuing my education in hopes to get a doctorate in Microbiology, specializing in Virology.
Armitege
Realm: Medivh, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Armitege »

Lougaron wrote:Hunter's name: Lougaron (Although my raiding main is now a disc priest)

Been playing since 05. Longest lived pet is Khebehut, my soul flayer from ZG that I got back in Vanilla. I used to raid, but my guild (Number two Horde side on TB! <3 Unseen University!) isn't raiding again seriously (we were 11/12 heroic 25. SO CLOSE) until Cata. For now, I farm ZG and Kara for mounths (94/100!) and vanity pets (107). Still hunting for Loque and Gondria.

My hunter is prone to disengaging or falling off stuff and dying. I have died by falling or disengaging accidents in every zone in the game. My Rp title is "Grand Master Cliff Faller-Offer" I've even disengaged off the platform during Arthas. QQ hunter fail.

I'm a 25 year old nursing student and former Navy. Once I get my RN certification, I will be continuing my education in hopes to get a doctorate in Microbiology, specializing in Virology.

Don't I know you from a certain awesome art exchange over at eljay land? ;)
Mhylie
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Mhylie »

Hunter's name: Epicfail
Server name: Stormrage & possibly a new one
Faction side:This is so hard because I love every race. I don't have a preference for any faction, really. I love blood elves and undeads, but I also love Draneis and Night Elves and Dwarf priests! It really depends of the class I want to play.
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery and Marksman.
Current Favorite Pet: Lux & Tenebrae , my white and black foxes <3

Summary: I'm Sami ( Samantha ) , and well, i'm a girl. Yes! GIRLS PLAY WOW. Especially hunters , squeeeee cute little pets <3 I LOVE shoes and fashion and i'm currently modeling for various agencies. I play WoW whenever I can. My main , Mhylie ( 80 Blood Elf ) , is a hunter but I have many alts. I have even more alts to level once cataclysm comes, </3 I'm very easy to talk to, you can just send me a message here or something and it'll make me happy! I love talking with other people and stuff. I'm just that kind of girl that you can talk with whenever you want hehe. I'm currently practicing graphic art with my tablet and may very well open a thread here soon :)
Wamo
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Wamo »

Hunter's name: Wamogri (Wam-oh-gree)
Server name: Scilla
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery of course!
Current Favorite Pet: Kira, my Red Devilsaur. Shout out goes to Charlotte, my Serpent and BFF who I've had since 2.0!

Summary: Been lurking on the forums for ages, but I finally decided to join! I've been playing Wow since late Vanilla, loving every minute of it. Adore Hunters, they've always been my favourite class, and that's mainly because of the pets. :D Wamo's my main, but I also have a few alts currently at 80 (yes I have too much free time :P).

I'm also a hardcore Mount collector, love mounts to bits for some reason... lol

Edit: Fixed some things.
Lougaron
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lougaron »

Armitege wrote:
Lougaron wrote:Hunter's name: Lougaron (Although my raiding main is now a disc priest)

Don't I know you from a certain awesome art exchange over at eljay land? ;)
bwhahaha you DO. <3
Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Character name: Magli
Server: Moonrunner
Faction: Alliance all the way.
Favorite Spec: Marks. I know most people on this forum went Hunter because of the pets, but for me it's all about shooting stuff.
Favorite Pet: Jadis, my Winterspring Huntress. Happy she's going to see more face time in Cataclysm after sitting in the stable for most of Wrath.
Favorite thing to do in game: Kill blood elves. When you're tired of killing blood elves, you're tired of life. :P
Last edited by Magli on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.