Possible server change

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Possible server change

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I've been thinking of subbing here again soon, but was also thinking of changing servers. Started thinking one of the reasons I haven't been enjoying WoW as much is that pretty much all my friends had completely stopped playing or went to other servers. My main is an Ally, so was wondering if anyone had any good servers to possibly go to. Thinking of even trying an RP server, would be more interesting. Only really have plans to transfer one toon right now. I might make a Horde toon as well, since it seems most people here play Horde (I'm just really attached to my Draenei, and sadly most of the Horde races I wanna play are allied races).

Anyways, short of it, looking for a new server to join, hoping to find some new friends.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Re: Possible server change

Unread post by Talihawk »

Dalaran is pretty busy and active!

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Talihawk wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:39 pm Dalaran is pretty busy and active!
Alright cool, I'll have to take a look!
Noguchi
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether

Unread post by Noguchi »

I recently moved my guild and most of my characters to a RP server. Wanted to get rid of a lot of the congestion and since im more of a PvE guy with limited time these days it made sense. Still have some more characters to move but in due time i guess. My guild has always been more laid back with very little activity for the most part so its mainly for those who have alts or those who are not worried about doing many raids or dungeon groups. I moved over to the Twisting Nether realm and its pretty cool.