Silver Dragon Addon

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Silver Dragon Addon

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Is there anyone who knows where /how to contact the makers of Silver Dragon??? I have been looking and maybe it's because I don't have a curse account but I don't see where you may be able to email them and see if they plan to update it. I think this being out of date is what's causing some of my UI problems and only when SD is shut off do I not have any issues. I even get the "UI has failed due to an addon" or whatever exactly that message said.
I love Silver Dragon and it makes things SO much easier but it's infereing with game play so I may have to stop using it.
Yesterday I went to tame Mazz on Rexiah and SD went off AFTER I tamed him. :(
So help anyone. Thanks. :hug:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Re: Silver Dragon Addon

Unread post by Valfreya »

Silverdragon hasnt been updated as of yet, but NPCscan has been. And is working as intended.
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

You can manually update Silver Dragon. It's a bit more work though.
Ponderance tells you how:
__ Silver Dragon __
Make sure for Silver Dragon you have the most recent version. To add Aeonaxx 2nd ID and Blood Seeker:
. Enter folder /interface/SilverDragon_Data/
. Edit defaults.lua by opening it in Notepad (or your favorite tool if you know how.)
. Ignore DO NOT EDIT warning
. Find Aeonaxx entry (only 1 comes with it)
. Add following 2 lines just under the Aeonaxx entry (lined up the same, too):
["Aeonaxx"] = {id=51236,level=85,creature_type="Dragonkin",elite=true,locations = {43104840,},},
["Blood Seeker"] = {id=3868,level=15,creature_type="Beast",elite=false,locations = {43104840,},},
Maybe there's an updated text file womewhere out there? This is the only example I know of.
Mychelle
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Mychelle »

SilverDragon was causing me issues for -awhile- sadly and I just now in the last few days opted to get rid of it completely. x.x For one it'd come up with this UI error every time I clicked on the said rare it found, and if it didnt error out with me doing that it'd ALWAYS error out if I attacked or tried to tame the rare it had found. Forcing me to do a /reload ui every single time just to fix things. It wouldnt let me just click off the error the normal way. I was getting these errors before the update itself as well. So I finally said fine, Im happy with just NPC Scanner. Which has worked wonderfully every single time without error. =P

Cant help you otherwise with fixing it, but I figured I'd post so that you would know I you werent the only one who's been having issues with the mod ingeneral.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I have NPC Scan but it doesn't have all the rares in it without you (the player) manually entering the ID so it can scan.
At this time I cannot run Silver Dragon without causing problems with my UI and I believe it's even been the cause of my DC-ing. That sounds a bit extreme but I kept oddly getting randomly disconnected and once while in a PuG and as soon as Silver Dragon was disabled it stopped. I'd hate to lose the app but alas it's ruing the games ability to function for me. :(
I'll just add what beast NPC ID's I need, when I need them to NPC Scan and hope for an update.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Here is a file of every rare (plus semi-rares like Brilliant Macaw) for NPCScan. Open NPCScan through World of Warcraft -> WTF -> Account -> AccountName -> Server -> CharacterName -> SavedVariables -> _NPCScan and copy/paste what I have in the .txt file into the .lua one. Make sure to backup your old NPCScan file just in case.
Attachments
_NPCScanEVERYRARE4.1.txt
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

Wassa wrote:Here is a file of every rare (plus semi-rares like Brilliant Macaw) for NPCScan. Open NPCScan through World of Warcraft -> WTF -> Account -> AccountName -> Server -> CharacterName -> SavedVariables -> _NPCScan and copy/paste what I have in the .txt file into the .lua one. Make sure to backup your old NPCScan file just in case.
This is great.... Going to try it when the servers come back up.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave