Worgen Hunter

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Worgen Hunter

Unread post by Zangor »

my hunter is staying as a draenei and so is my DK but ill probably roll a worgen lock and rouge
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Vespias wrote: As for creating a worgen, I'm still mad at Blizz for making them alliance...yeah yeah, QQ. I do have a slot set aside for one as well as the name Talbot reserved but honestly, I don't think I'll work him past level 6. I spent 3 years playing an alli hunter and quite frankly I find the alliance is more immature and just a bit creepy. Not ready to rejoin that circus. I think a much cooler thing for the races would have been to have them each level to 6 and then have them choose a path that would make them EITHER faction.
lmao I was so annoyed by threads suggesting the nuetral path/Worgen for Horde that popped up everywhere after Cataclysm was announced. But thats a rant for another day XD

Personally, I've wanted Worgen ever since my NE first ran into them and did quests in Ashenvale/Duskwood regarding them. Finally after 5 years my goal will be realized.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Rikaku wrote:Personally, I've wanted Worgen ever since my NE first ran into them and did quests in Ashenvale/Duskwood regarding them. Finally after 5 years my goal will be realized.
Except cuter and fluffier. :D

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Nah, I'm rolling a Worgen to be a Druid and a Human and Forsaken for Hunters.

I do wish that Blizz had kept the original Worgen design currently seen in the game to use though. The snarling, evil beast look just looks better than what's slated to be used. But they probably had to go that route to get the armour to fit the models.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

Im sticking on my blood elf hunter :P

might change my mind when i see new racials from every race ;)

but for now i like beeing like that

/cheers Sphax
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

I'm definitely changing my Nelf Druid into a Troll Druid, I mean come on, can you think of a race that'll look cooler as a cat?

I'm also definitely making a Goblin Hunter, and reserved her name 'Lyxia' on my realm. I want to experience the start of the game as well as the raiding, and everything between.
Might take me a year or so though. Oh well, the games not coming out for at least a few months. Hopefully it'll be out for summer.

Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

I reserved Ivanaslaya for my worgen, lol. Babygotback might be my goblin, but I have to think about it some more. Maybe like Shaneequa, or something.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Sphax »

i like the worgens but

i cant abandon the horde so its a no to worgen
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Rikaku wrote:From what I've read, the Worgen start out at level 6, not 1. I think the same for goblin, not positive.
Where did you read that? I've seen some journalist do playtesting with a level 6 goblin but Blizzard stated that they "don't want to show all they got planned". And honestly, what would be the point of skipping 5 levels? No, worgen and goblins will be painfully leveled from bottom to top, not counting the level 55 deathknights, of course. I'm pretty sure, I've read somewhere that you start your worgen career before you're turned from pure human to worgen.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Sphax »

that lvl 5-6 was just for blizzcon 2009 so they would have some skills to start with ;)

you will start from lvl 1

except if u race transfer then u can keep ur lvl xD
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Sphax wrote:that lvl 5-6 was just for blizzcon 2009 so they would have some skills to start with ;)

you will start from lvl 1

except if u race transfer then u can keep ur lvl xD
Now that it's been said, all race changes to the new races will glitch, and the toon will be put back to level 1... :shock:

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

If i don't race change my main to worgen, i will most likely delete a low level char to make room for him. I have two spaces free for worgens on my main realm at the moment, 1 for my worgen druid who i'm gunna level with a friend and the other for the worgen warlock (i love the way you look human, transform to a worgen and then into a demon...wonderful!).

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Arkiss
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune

Unread post by Arkiss »

I don't think I'll pay for a race change for my main, I like being a blood elf. But I think I'll probably delete my draenei hunter and make a worgen instead for my first actual real attempt to play through the Alliance quests. I have a name reserved for him already - Gendry.

And in case you should wonder, and in case you should care...on that night of all nights, we were already there.

Murloc Chow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US:The Scryers, EU: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Murloc Chow »

I am definitely rerolling my Shammy, I like Druids, and a Druid Wolf Cat will be very interesting. I am definitely making a Druid Troll, got the name Voodoocat on reserve. There will be no stopping me making an Undead Hunter, and I have big RP plans for my Human Hunters, and big pet plans for my Goblin Hunter! I’ll wait until I see more finished models of the Worgen before I decide to whether or not to make a Worgen Hunter.

(I had a whole post on my picks for WoWCat, now it’s gone somewhere *shrugs*)

Artist: Murloc Chow, Medium: msPaint