Worgen Hunter

Ranshiin
Realm: Eitrigg

Worgen Hunter

Unread post by Ranshiin »

Who out there is gonna make one or race change their hunter to one?

I for one have prepared to make one on the Thunderhorn server, I've prepped a 'mule' character to send tons of heirlooms over and a DK to farm up some gold as well. I've even saved a few names, like Rodenbade for my hunter, which is two names 'Roden' and 'Bade which mean red valley and full moon respectively. So more or less his name means 'red moon' :mrgreen:
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Re: Worgen Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

I'll probably get rid of my level 20-some Draenei hunter and make a Worgen one on my main server. I've been deleting the alts I've liked the least just to make room for the future Worgens I'll be making. XD
Zanidar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture Co - Nesingwary

Unread post by Zanidar »

I might make a Worgen hunter, but more likley, a Worgen druid. Goblin hunters FTW!

btw, *begs blizz for gnome hunters*
Razzy
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Razzy »

I plan to make one on a role play server. x3 I haven't decided on a name or anything.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I'm making one and only leveling her to get the pets I want. Other then that I likely won't use her for anything else other then RP since I already have a 80 Blood Elf Hunter.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Probably will make a goblin hunter and a worgen hunter just for the "OMG NEW SHINY" aspect of it.

Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

I'm thinking of race changing my NE hunter to be a human once Cata comes out. To be a small little human with a big saber cat at my side or some big mean ol' devilsaur looming over me... It's something I just find kind of cool. That and I can't help but like the rep boosting passive humans have. I tend to do a lot of rep grinding when I'm on for achievements and the like. :)

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Regill
Realm: Khadgar

Unread post by Regill »

gonna change my troll to undead hunter :D would probably name him Putercaro ( Puter = latin for Rotten,Caro= latin for flesh)
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Goblin hunters FTW!
This! I'm totally making a goblin hunter, it'll be awesome. :D My worgen will be a warrior. Both will be awesome, of course. WIckedly awesome!! *rubs hands in excited anticipation*

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

I'm still torn about Worgen Hunter. I'm not sure if I want to race change my main Hunter (whose lvl 80 and got a 310 proto) or re-lvl one cause the whole world will be redone (which would be fun too).

I'm leaning towards re-lvling since I love questing, but I'm gonna never make her main like I want then because I've put way too much time (5yrs of work) on Rikaku.

Sigh, choices choices...

Jroaeyl
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Jroaeyl »

This would be like the DK with their own intro quests until a certain level right? If that's the case, then I'll try out both Goblins and Worgens and then decide if they're worth a race change.

One thing's for certain, when they're out, we'll see a *lot* of people using them for some time. :) Kinda like the mohawk-effect.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Jroaeyl wrote:One thing's for certain, when they're out, we'll see a *lot* of people using them for some time. :) Kinda like the mohawk-effect.
Definitely. One thing that the new races have (even BC ones) over older races is smoother animations, and less clipping in their animations (I mean, right now, go make a dwarf male hunter. Watch his wrist when he fires his gun. :shock: ).

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Rikaku »

Jroaeyl wrote:This would be like the DK with their own intro quests until a certain level right? If that's the case, then I'll try out both Goblins and Worgens and then decide if they're worth a race change.

One thing's for certain, when they're out, we'll see a *lot* of people using them for some time. :) Kinda like the mohawk-effect.
From what I've read, the Worgen start out at level 6, not 1. I think the same for goblin, not positive. But they do have a fairly long phase like the DK area and then it continues out like the Draenei/BE area where you have quests up to a certain level (I'm going out on a limb and gonna say it'll probably end at lvl 20 ish).

In forms of popularity, Worgen I believe will be popular and stay popular for times to come. While the BE hype died down after awhile (at least on my realm), Draenei are still a very popular choice for re-rollers and new players to play just because of several pros such as their starting area quest rewards are several times better than that of their fellow races' starting areas, better looking models (from texture standpoint) and just general appeal from the "Alliance Prettiness". Alot of Allies, such as myself, have been waiting for a "monster" race for awhile.

Either way, Worgen Hunter FTW.

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Alot of Allies, such as myself, have been waiting for a "monster" race for awhile.
Rikaku if you like monsters so much, come join the horde, I promise I'll show you a monster of a time :lol:

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Rottingham
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin; Illidan

Unread post by Rottingham »

Im making a hunter and a druid :) hunter is gunna be a twink, though, have too many of them...

Rottingham, Troll Hunter in the Petopians Guild

Check me out on youtube!

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Rikaku »

Spiritbinder wrote:
Alot of Allies, such as myself, have been waiting for a "monster" race for awhile.
Rikaku if you like monsters so much, come join the horde, I promise I'll show you a monster of a time :lol:
lmao XD
Only problem is that the majority of Horde populated realms are PvP. Though I think the newer PvE realms have a pretty good balance of lvls and horde:alliance ratio.

Kalasha
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Karazhan, Terenas

Unread post by Kalasha »

Hm im an alliance sorta person, and the worgen will be a welcome addition to my character select screen, but i will not be releveling a new hunter. Kalasha is my main, she has a ton of achievements and I will not be racechanging her either.

Though im not playing on a RP server, I have this picture in my mind of who Kalasha is and how she responds to certain situations (usually with murderous cheerfulness :D ). And in everything her personality says: "Refugee from another planet who might well be slightly deranged after gettting rezzed a few times too many, but who in essence is a helpful and happy person" (If that makes any sense...)

For that the Dranei just fit , with their eastern european accent and friendly naivity. Besides, Dranei girls are adorable.

But I love werewolves, always have ever since i was a little kid. My worgen (male) will be a warrior, because when i think werewolf i think Rage, which fits nicely with fury spec. When he s on his way, I might try a female as a rogue (though in 4 years of wow, i ve never gotten into them tbh) a Shadow Priestess might be cool too.

Hm Im not even sure if worgen can be priests... note to self: check that ^^
Vespias
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Vespias »

Thinking what I got from all I've read is that Worgen do start at 1 but you don't get out of Gilneas(?) till level 6. All your questing from 1 to 6 is done in the town and surrounding areas within the walls looking for a cure. The final quest puts you in the stockade of the Dr trying to find cures where he proclaims you "untreatable" and orders your death. As you wait helplessly a NElf intercedes on your behalf and you're spared and become a part of the alliance. Also thinking that this whole thing is done as a cinematic as well. Don't know exactly where I read all this but it may all be conjecture for now.
As for creating a worgen, I'm still mad at Blizz for making them alliance...yeah yeah, QQ. I do have a slot set aside for one as well as the name Talbot reserved but honestly, I don't think I'll work him past level 6. I spent 3 years playing an alli hunter and quite frankly I find the alliance is more immature and just a bit creepy. Not ready to rejoin that circus. I think a much cooler thing for the races would have been to have them each level to 6 and then have them choose a path that would make them EITHER faction. Pretty sure an alliance worgen would still set off alarms if he walked into Org or a horde goblin in SW but that's just me. 8-)

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Gonna racechange my main to an undead hunter. I even have the perfect name! Maggotface. I've even reserved it (along with holycow), by making level one rogues.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

saturo wrote:I've even reserved it (along with holycow)
It has begun!

I might change my main hunter to a goblin. Just thinking about it now. I'll have to see their gun/bow/crossbow animations.