Wrath of the Lich King
40%

Total votes: 40

Razzy
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Your favorite zone?

Unread post by Razzy »

I've never been to Northrend, but I've heard the soundtrack of Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills. The music was breathtaking, and I've heard Northrend is a very beautiful place sight-wise, so I'll go with Northrend. ;)
Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Kaellan »

I like Sholazar Basin and Feralas because of the greenery :D

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

My favorite zones include multiple areas in both Azeroth and Outlands.

In Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor, my favorite zones are: Ashenvale, Azshara, Azuremyst Isle, Elwynn Forest, Eversong Woods, Feralas, Mulgore, Stranglethorn Vale, and Winterspring.

In Outlands, my favorite zones are: Nagrand and Zangarmarsh.

And in Northrend, my favorite zones are: Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Sholazar Basin, and The Storm Peaks.

I recognize that the trend for me is usually zones that are rich in foilage whether it be forest or jungle, and zones that are blanketed with the serenity of eternal snow.
Last edited by Niabi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

I have a love for so many zones in the game, it certainly is hard to narrow them down. For the old world, I'm mostly in between Duskwood, Silverpine, Teldrassil and Feralas. Duskwood because of it's story, soundtrack, and all around creepy atmosphere. Silverpine is also one of my favorites for the same reasons, along with the fact it is home to one of my most favorite dungeons in the game. Feralas and Teldrassil are all around beautiful.

As for the two expansions, my favorites are Azuremyst, Eversong, and Howling Fjord. If it counts, the zone I'm most looking forward to seeing in Cataclysm is Gilneas.
Huh. I just noticed a large amount of my favorite zones are very horror based. And I'm not even that much of a fan of horror.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Altar of storms

Unread post by Akyo »

zangarmarsh and duskwood

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

The plains of Mulgore i can stay there and gaze at the endless green for hours sitting next to my pet watching the kodos martching infront of us

just lovely ^^

/cheers

Sphax
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Though it's a close, Mulgore manages to beat out a couple others for my favorite zones. I like the open prarie-ness of it. Since most of my characters are Tauren, it also holds a bit of nostalgia for me.

Second would probably be Grizzly Hills. It seems like the kind of place a Tauren could retire to.

Nagrand would be a distant third. It's darned pretty and the floaty islands are nifty. It's also about the only really pleasant zone in Outlands.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

Boven wrote:Though it's a close, Mulgore manages to beat out a couple others for my favorite zones. I like the open prarie-ness of it. Since most of my characters are Tauren, it also holds a bit of nostalgia for me.

Second would probably be Grizzly Hills. It seems like the kind of place a Tauren could retire to.

Nagrand would be a distant third. It's darned pretty and the floaty islands are nifty. It's also about the only really pleasant zone in Outlands.

cant aggree more with you there Nagrand >> the rest of outland

/cheers Sphax
bloodysam
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Scryers!

Unread post by bloodysam »

there are alot of places i would say that are my favoite but when i am about to make up my mind the other ones pop out as Here we are dont forgot the one that stands above has gotta be...........Sholzar Basin it gots one of the coolest pets and u fight for ur life while in there but yet there are some places where its just quiet and peaceful some moments.

Born a lonewolf...choosen to be with pets!
Thanks for the awwsome signature Pooksie!!
Max
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland PvP

Unread post by Max »

I'd have to say The Barrens, the overall feel, the first time you saw XR got attacked, how the rare spawns seem'd exotic and the Barrens Chat! how could you forget?

So by far
1: The Barrens
2: STV (Not to level in)
3: Nagrand
4: and of course, where i found my beloved Isis (Loque) Sholazar Basin