Sookie's Signature Shop ! [CLOSED] for now!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Arthas

Re: Sookie's Signature Shop !

Unread post by Sookie »

@Airwyn: Glad you like it!
@Concussion: Yeah, np =)

---

Just finished your sig & av for Rain & Evelynn, hope you like =)

Avatar URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/sxt125/Av-1.png
Small Signature URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... gSmall.png
Large Signature URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/sxt125/Sig.png
Last edited by Sookie on Wed May 18, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nirvana
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dalaran US

Unread post by nirvana »

Wow I love how Eve is perched on Rain's arm =D It definitely illustrates the close bond between them :) And the wintery background is reminiscent of their battles in Northrend. I can't begin to thank you enough!
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Thats some nice work Sookie! ;)
I like the little design on the edges.

Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

@Nirvana: You're welcome! The picture is actually Dragonblight but the backgrounds on these signatures always ends up being so hard to see that it could be anywhere lol.
@Litlemouse: Thanks :) I could use something fancier but for now some layer effects are all I've been using to do the colored line borders.
@Concussion: Sure, np =)

URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... atar-1.png
Nimae
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist

Unread post by Nimae »

Zomg I love it!!! Thanks again, lady. :D <3

Thanks to Xakaal, Kurenio, Vephriel, Serenith, Sookie, Rongar, & Mossed for the amazing sigs (rotating), and to Serenith & Sookie for the (rotating) avatars!
Dragon Cave: My Scroll! ••• Ghosts of Christmas Past Lineage Project

Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Whoisthat »

Dang these are all sweeeeeeeeet :o
Ty Dragonaa for the perfect sig.
Mïkey - Ghostlands US
Kuraine
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Kuraine »

Hello there Sookie! I came looking here because I'd seen your signatures around the site and always recognised them when I saw them as yours, they have a really unique style and they look so smooth and polished. I'm quite a fan of the font that's used in Zmoni's signature, however I'm actually looking for a signature that is similar in style to EJPaints/Enika's one.

- I like the style of Enika's with her character in the middle with all the pets spread around. Could mine be similar to that one?
- My armory.
- Pets I would like alongside: Sambas, Loque'nahak, King Krush, Aotona, Jadefang, Skoll, Red Madexx and Terrorpene.
- Hunter T12 gear. If you don't yet have access to it, see below.
- If she could be wearing Hunter T10 (Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Battlegear) that would be great. Boots that match this set are Rock-Steady Treads. And Tabard of the Achiever as well please. Oh, and if she could be aiming with the epic version of Njorndar Bone Bow. (The blue one, not green.)
- For a background, anywhere in Deepholm, please.
- I would like it to just say 'Kuraine'.
- If possible, try to make it look like Sambas is my main pet.
- The overall style I would like to leave up to you, I love seeing what the artist comes up with!
- Oh, and if I could get an avatar of Sambas to match? ^^

Thank you if you decide to take this signature request! :)

Edit: Just changed the pets slightly.
Edit #4543985349: xD... Sorry for all the edits, I just keep editing the pets I wanted in. Done now!
Last edited by Kuraine on Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Ex-WoW player since 24-09-11. It's time to move on now. GW2, here I come.
The Stables - 110 Mounts

Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

Varethyn, just finished your sig; hope you like! :)

Avatar URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... areth3.png
Signature URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... /Sig-1.png
Signature URL (Smaller Version): http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... mall-1.png
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Oh wow, thank you so much! It's amazing! :D :hug:
I love how Astrid is coming to land on Varethyn's arm while the others play in the background. Speaking of background, brb off to appreciate Terokkar some more :lol: Also, thanks for including the bow. I'd won that the night after I made my request and am very proud of it :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Valrose
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Valrose »

Wow, gosh you're talented! I love looking at these images! I'm very hopeful you will be able to make one for me. :)

- I would love to have my Druid standing with Time Lost or Aeonaxx behind her, like looking over her shoulder. I hope you understand. Anything close to that will make me happy though. :D

- Amory link is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ose/simple and unfortunately, the damn spaulders are hiding her face, so I'll provide a screenshot of what she looks like HERE!

- Just her name on it would be nice please. :)

I look forward to seeing your work! ^^

Thank you Sookie for my amazing signature and avatar! <3

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

If you don't mind, may I commission one more thing from you? It's a guild site banner I'd like to commission from you. If it's okay, I can give you specifics. ^^

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Sookie, I love, love, love the simplistic look of your own signature and was wondering if it'd be possible to petition a request for one myself if you are still taking them?

I'm interested in showcasing the headshots of some of my higher level hunters that I play. I've included both their Armory pages and WoW ModelViewer Appearance Specifications for your convienence.

Khau: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... hau/simple
WoW ModelViewer Specs: Skin Color #9, Face Type #0, Hair Color #1, Hair Style #7, Facial Feature #6, and Facial Color #0

Auroryn: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... ryn/simple
WoW ModelViewer Specs: Skin Color #7, Face Type #6, Hair Color #7, Hair Style #12, Facial Feature #6, and Facial Color #0

Kadija: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... ija/simple
WoW ModelViewer Specs: Skin Color #1, Face Type #5, Hair Color #1, Hair Style #4, Facial Feature #1, and Facial Color #0

Niabi: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... abi/simple
WoW ModelViewer Specs: Skin Color #5, Face Type #6, Hair Color #8, Hair Style #7, Facial Feature #0, and Facial Color #0

Lilyth: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... yth/simple
WoW ModelViewer Specs: Skin Color #5, Face Type #3, Hair Color #4, Hair Style #4, Facial Feature #1, and Facial Color #4

As far as where they are positioned in the picture, I was thinking of having Khau in the middle since he is the only male out of the group (and the biggest character being a Tauren) with the Alliance girls on one side and the Horde girls on the other side.

Signature specifications:

Because only the upper portion of my characters will be visable (just like in your sig.), I do have a few changes I'd like to make to my shoulder and chest gear.

Khau: Valorous Scourgestalker Spaulders (currently equipped) with Valorous Scorgestalker Tunic.
Auroryn: Zandalar Predator's Mantle with Engraved Breastplate (RP gear).
Kadija: Hex Lord's Voodoo Pauldrons or Defiler's Mail Pauldrons with whatever chestpiece you think best coordinates.
Niabi: Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes with whatever chestpiece you think best coordinates.
Lilyth: Grand Marshal's Chain Spaulders with Grand Marshal's Chain Armor.

No helms or talbards please.

Background color - something neutral or a color that will tie in the colors found in my characters gear. "Naturey" backgrounds (like you did for Tsiya's sig.) could work too unless you think it might make the whole signature look too busy.

Character Names - in a gender-friendly font of your choosing.
*Edit: I really like the font you used for Varethyn's sig! Something similar to this (without all the caps) is what I am looking for.

I apologize for all of the edits to my post (I'm done now, I swear!). I've been playing around with WoW ModelViewer lately and well, got a bit overly inspired with RP concepts and color schemes. Of course, I do want you to excercise the final say artistically if you feel anything I've specified becomes detrimental to the overall appearance/quality of the signature. I'll completely understand if you wish to decline my request for any reason.

Thank you again for considering my request. Let me know if you require any additional information.
Last edited by Niabi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

@Niabi: what do you mean gender appropriate? Like blue text for boy characters and pink for girls...?

----

Yep, still taking requests.

Right now I'm planning to do all signatures that have been requested, I'm just not making any promises about how fast I am going to complete them. I'm trying to more or less do one every day or every few days, except for maybe Maintenance tuesday (I think I've gotten at least 1-2 done on every Tuesday lol). So if you are worried I'm not going to do yours or are wondering how long it will be until yours is done, check to see when I made the most recent one. If it was in the past few days, don't worry, I'm still chipping away at the requests. Unfortunately I do have a real life & my 'free time' isn't always going to be spent doing this (I gotta play wow guys omg), so they will not usually get done super fast, but they WILL get done until I say otherwise.

If I start to see that requests are piling up and I have a long list unfinished, I'll put the requests on hiatus until I finish what I have, and start up taking requests again once I have caught up =)
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I would love on of your signatures, if you have the time! I really like the style of them, they're just so animated!

Since I use the name Aeladrine here on the forums, I'm going to use my babyhunter for this. c: Weeeeell, sort of. My petopians babyhunter is only level 8. so I'm using her namesake (who she'll end up looking just like anyway). That's why the pets don't match, for the most part. These are her planned pets: Cinnamon, Ginger, Cayenne, Lavender, and Jasmine. I completely understand if you can't fit them all in, as that is a lot of pets. The only one I ask be in it no matter what is Ginger.

Umm, I actually have no idea what to put her in! So, if you don't mind, I'd like to give you artistic liscence on that bit, as well as with the background! For text, all I'd like is her name, "Aeladrine". c: Thanks for taking the time to look at my request, even if you decide you wouldn't like to do it! <3

EDIT: If you could make me an avatar as well, that'd be absolutely brilliant. Either her or Ginger would be great for it, and just the name again, if you don't mind! <3333
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Sookie wrote:@Niabi: what do you mean gender appropriate? Like blue text for boy characters and pink for girls...?
I actually had not considered text color before, until you mentioned it just now. I suppose any solid color or variation of colors would do (although, I must admit I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of having Khau's name in pink letters :lol: ).

I've never asked anyone to create a signature for me before and am excited to see what you can come up with for me! Thank you so much!
Last edited by Niabi on Mon May 30, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Sookie,

I'd like to put a signature request in for Magli, my dwarf hunter. Here's her armory page:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... gli/simple

I'd like to base the signature on this gear set:

Image Image

That's T7 armor (25-man version, no helm) with Crippled Treads and Torn-Web Wrapping. Weapon, if visible, would be the Nesingwary 4000 rifle. I'm also wearing my guild tabard; let me know if you need help reproducing it. You could also substitute the Tabard of the Argent Dawn, or just leave it off.

I see her either standing with her rifle at the ready (like in the second picture above) or kneeling (as if examining something on the ground). Pets would be Albus (white bear), Jadis (white cat), and Kiba (white worg). Perhaps the bear can be crouched beside her, in a protective pose, with the cat and wolf charging ahead? I'll leave it to your judgement, though.

That part of Crystalsong would make a good backdrop for the signature, too. Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: Ack, I realized I didn't specify text. Let's have the character name (Magli) along with the guild name and server. (<Drop Bears>, Moonrunner). Your call for how to arrange them. And no avatar is needed; I'll stick with the headshot I've been using for years now.
Last edited by Magli on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

Hey Kurenio, just finished your set :)
I am super exhausted today but I didn't want to keep the list growing with no progress on my end lol so I did it anyway! Now off to bum around some more...

Avatar URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... /avk-1.png

Large Version URL (the above img): http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... urenio.png
Small Verion URL: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181 ... osmall.png
Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

Kurenio wrote:I'd like an avatar as well if its possible(Orihime as the pet with my name) Thanks in advance again

edit: for feedback I just love the synergy of the hunter with the pets in the signatures. (hmm did I use the right word :O)
Ahhh I totally didn't read this until after I made the avatar... good thing we both love that cat!! X__X
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Simply amazing sookie (amazing isn't even the proper word). I love the flame on the K, and how Orihime(the cat for people who don't know) looks slightly more fierce then my other pets as she is the eldest of them. The texture that show on the text is... "rugged" I want to say.

Marvelous signature sookie great job and here are some cookies for you.

NOTE: I'm really tired right now lol

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Sookie
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Sookie »

Kurenio wrote:Simply amazing sookie (amazing isn't even the proper word). I love the flame on the K, and how Orihime(the cat for people who don't know) looks slightly more fierce then my other pets as she is the eldest of them. The texture that show on the text is... "rugged" I want to say.

Marvelous signature sookie great job and here are some cookies for you.

NOTE: I'm really tired right now lol
Glad you like it :)