WMV Question!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

WMV Question!

Unread post by Arisia »

Hey there!

Realizing that I really wanted to attempt my own sig, I finally broke down and downloaded WMV... the pets, I found-- thanks to so many other posts, I got the ones I want in and got still shots (not going for animated just yet) but then I got to trying to make my toon.

I imported her from the armory, but while the armor is OK, somehow they turned my happy little blood elf into a death knight face with really horrid eyes.

Can I ask those of you who use it some really simple directions to making my actual toon as I'm not really fond of thinking of Arisia as an ex DK turned Hunter ;D

Thanks!
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Re: WMV Question!

Unread post by Serenith »

I have noticed that armory imports do not work for me. I recently tried to import a female tauren and ended up with a male. :?

If there is an easy way, I don't know it. I start the characters from scratch, looking through all the faces/skins/whatnots till I get a match.

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Leirudan
Realm: Rexxar
Location: Kinslayer House.. scratching out more comics for the demanding guildies. -.-

Unread post by Leirudan »

I've had a similar issue, tried an import months ago, got nothing. Tried earlier this week, and got the gear, but an awful toon. So I just use the character panel (on the right) and match up the face, color, ect, while looking at the armory (or wowhead cause you can remove gear there) to get a match.
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Thank you both! I'm actually enjoying this whole thing... so far :D