Sig opinion

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Sig opinion

Unread post by Sarantha »

Do you think I did alright with my Loki sig? I did it all myself, and it was my first time working on something that detailed in photoshop, so I was afraid it'd turn out shitty. I like the way it looks, but I think I could have done better. Should the light on his staff have been white or is the reddish color more appropriate? Same with his titles. The mixture of green and white okay or should I have made them both the same color?

Also, does his armor look okay? I was trying to stick as close to the comics as possible, but it looks a little too golden I think, and I should have made it blacker, but then it wouldn't have shown up well against the stars. I was also thinking of a metallic silver border instead of the green one, and actually have a version that includes the silver border. I'm wondering if I should post it here and see which one ya'll like best.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Sig opinion

Unread post by Sarantha »

A few sigs, some hand drawn, some edited from movie pictures. The first one is a bit shoddy, but it was edited from a scribble I did. I just like the appearance:

Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Sig opinion

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I think the second one with him reaching for the artifact is my favorite.