Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Jasanni
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREV

Unread post by Jasanni »

Welcome back Serenith!!! <3 <3 <3

~ Avatar by Blencem, Signature by Ashaine ~

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Serenith wrote:Anyways... I'm not exactly "back". I don't have access to game stuffs. Not really sure how many people even still care about these kinds of signatures either... but I just had thoughts about WoW and this community last night and felt like doing a small update.
Welcome back Serenith :hug: !

I just wanted to tell you that I am a great admirer of your signatures, as I'm sure many others here are too. You've made several signatures for me in the past that I still keep saved on my photobucket account. I don't display them here as much because some of the names and/or appearances of my hunters have changed over the years. I've always wanted to ask for more but I hold back feeling both guilty and greedy about doing so. If and when you decide to open up your shop again full-time, I'd love to submit more requests if it's not too much of a burden on your schedule :D

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

Aww, thanks! <3

I may eventually make sigs again. I just finished school and I'm trying to get a job at the moment. I think once we are back into our own apartment (we had to move back with my folks because I had no income and school was expensive) and I have both my computers set up. I always used two different computers to make the signatures because photoshop was on my mac and I played WoW and used model viewer on my PC. It was a lot of back and forth, but it wasn't so bad cause I had them both at one desk. And right now I don't have access to both, so that's kinda why I can't really do any right now, even though I have more free time at the moment. I'll keep you guys posted. I do miss playing around with sig making!

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Oh hey.

So I got a job. My small student loan is paid off. Finances are bouncing back to their proper place. We are now currently waiting to hear how long it will take to move into our new apartment since it's being renovated. Basically I hope I will have a proper desk set-up in a month and a half.

But yeah.
I'd like to make a few sigs again :-)

SOOOOOON
;-)

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Serenith wrote:Oh hey.

So I got a job. My small student loan is paid off. Finances are bouncing back to their proper place. We are now currently waiting to hear how long it will take to move into our new apartment since it's being renovated. Basically I hope I will have a proper desk set-up in a month and a half.

But yeah.

SOOOOOON
;-)

Wow hey Serenith! Welcome back hunny. We all missed you. Hoping to see you back soon. And good luck with moving into a new appartment!

PS look what signature i have :):) I still love this signature that u made. It is my forever fave its absolutly goregous <3 <3

Signature Made By Senenith

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Snowbird wrote:
Serenith wrote:Oh hey.

But yeah.

SOOOOOON
;-)

Wow hey Serenith! Welcome back hunny. We all missed you. Hoping to see you back soon. And good luck with moving into a new appartment!

PS look what signature i have :):) I still love this signature that u made. It is my forever fave its absolutly goregous <3 <3

Thankies <3 Its one of my favs that I made too! :D