Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [Grand Re-Opening!]

Unread post by Rhyela »

No rush, sweetie! I just appreciate your willingness to help. :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Heya Serenith!! <3

I know i just got a new siggy from you!.

But i would love a new one. Ever since the new big patch i have started playing my druid again. And i love her. So i was wondering if you would like to make a Signature for her?

She is a feral druid kitty and allways will be, she loves the nature and takes good care of it.
Loves all animals in the nature both dangerous animals and harmless ones.

I would like you to use her current transmog.
If you think she fits better without the head please make her without it, but then add her with green long hair <3

I would love to have her in the new druid class hall`? I dont know if you can get any nice backgrounds for that but it would have been nice, If not then take a place with woods. I do really like when u use pictures that are not from wow. Like fanart and stuff like that. <3

Would love to have cat forms both night elf forms maybe in different colours around and worgen forms. Also a worgen and a night elf bear form slacking in the grass maybe?.
I dont want it to crowded, but do your best with that i got here hehe. :)

I would like a matching avatar as allways <3

As it looks now on wowhead my new transmog is not showing. so i will type what i have. I have the stormrage set but without the chest i got the blue version of it instead. Starry robes of the crescent http://www.wowhead.com/item=27818/starr ... e-crescent

And here is the staff that i am using http://www.wowhead.com/item=27877/draenic-wildstaff
Her is the Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... wyn/simple

Many kisses from a dear hunter friend,

Snowbird <3

Signature Made By Senenith

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

Hey Snow, it's no problem! I'll add your request to my list :)

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thank you <3<3 I cant wait!! <3

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [OPEN]

Snow, can you post a picture of your druid without her helm so I can see if she imported correctly from the armory? You mentioned green hair but she is showing white in model viewer. And what cat form color is she?

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Serenith wrote:Snow, can you post a picture of your druid without her helm so I can see if she imported correctly from the armory? You mentioned green hair but she is showing white in model viewer. And what cat form color is she?

Heya Serenith i do have white hair on my druid. Because i like the white colour of the cat form, but i would like green hair on my druid for the siggy and white cat form.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ah, okay. That makes sense. So green hair, white cat form, and a different hairstyle (the longest self hair)?

EDIT: Nelf hair, not self hair XD
Last edited by Serenith on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Serenith wrote:Ah, okay. That makes sense. So green hair, white cat form, and a different hairstyle (the longest self hair)?

Yep <3

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Rhyela's request is complete :hug:

This sig can be changed to have no helm, if you decide you don't like how it looks with the helm. Let me know if there is something you don't like, Rhy.

Attachments
RhyelaSigWithHelm.png
RhyelaSigWithHelm.png (191.28 KiB) Viewed 4969 times

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Waaaah it looks amazing!!! I hope you don't hate me, but I do think I'll go helm-less for this one. I feel like poor Rhyela gets a bit lost in that sig without her bright green hair to give her away. :lol: (I mean, that's kinda the point of SV, but still.) It looks so awesome, though! And I love the little trap there. :3 <3 :hug:

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here you go! Wasn't a big deal since I already had the pose done with the helm and without. Can't hate you for a 5 second change ;)

Attachments
RhySigNoHelm.png
RhySigNoHelm.png (196.81 KiB) Viewed 4969 times

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Things have changed so much in WoW that I do believe I'm in need of a new look for my sig. :) So whenever you gain access to the new bear models, I have the following request:

Armory: Kalli's armory. Just in case it's being dodgy, here's the WoWhead equivalent. In case I'm in the wrong spec when you see this, I'd prefer for the weapon to be Lok'delar instead. (It'll show up better than the bow, I imagine.) Everything else is correct!

Pets: I'd like for Ursa and Skollas Fen'Harel to accompany Kalli.

Text: Just "Kalliope" is fine. :) If there's room, I wouldn't mind for "Banal nadas" to appear in a smaller font below.

Additional Info: I'm not sure how viable the posing is, but ideally, I'd like for Kalli to have her hand on Ursa's back while reaching out to Fen'Harel (he's not far away and they could even be touching if something like a chinscratch is doable).

I'm also unsure about what sort of backdrop will suit all three of them well. Preferably, I'd like Darkshore, but I'm afraid of Ursa getting lost on a dark background, even in the foresty areas. Storm Peaks is my (very close) second choice, despite Kalli's white shirt. I think the contrast will work out better there.

Thank you so much!!! :D I've admired your work for years, but never had the opportunity to ask for a sig.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

@Kalliope I'm going to check for any potential fixes for accessing the new models. There may be a possible way for me to get it to work, though I can not guarantee I will be tech savvy enough to make it happen :? . In the meantime I have added you to my list, but will likely work on it before there is a proper fix anyway. The animations haven't changed (or maybe they have? I havent payed much attention to the new bear look), so likely I can work your sig with the old bear model and keep it saved as a .psd (I usually do anyway) and swap the models out later on. Its not hard to pose them the same way :)

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Eee, thank you! :D There's no hurry regardless, so if the model access doesn't happen, that's okay. :) I'll wait! I do believe all the animations are the same; it's just a straight model change.

<3

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Yaaaaayyyyyy! I adore it! Thank you so very much!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Sig/Avatar for Snow's druid is finished.

Sorta.

Druid forms seemed to have gotten upgrades which I don't have access to yet and I did not realize it until trying to pose a druid bear. I ended up not using a bear, thinking they were the only ones with a model update (like the pet bear), and not cats. But after getting more progress made on the sig I realized the cats are also more updated than my current WMV. OOPS! So I hope you don't mind the older models, and lack of a bear. Once I have access to the new models I'd be happy to swap them out, though I have no idea if I will attain the exact same pose for the purple cat. I can try though!

You asked for class halls, but I have no idea about those things or how to get access to it yet, so I figured I would do something else, though try to keep it to a druid theme. I really liked this idea I had of her sitting next to a moon well and surrounded by druid friends. This was the best I could come up with without it looking too crowded or out of place. I felt her shoulders were too bulky and the weapon (although a personal fav of mine) just didn't work well, so I omitted them. Let me know what you think :)

Attachments
ArawynAvatar.png
ArawynAvatar.png (20.69 KiB) Viewed 4969 times
ArawynSig.png
ArawynSig.png (322.96 KiB) Viewed 4969 times

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Not Snow but that is extremely cute. Really love it. Hope Snow does too!

I would really love to get some more if you have open slots?

Finally got back into my rotating sig site.

Are you able to get the new bear models or?

Edit: Oh. And how many pets can be placed in a signature without it looking over crowded?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I can do more :)

I'll put you back on my pending list. If you want the new models, those will have to wait. I intended to try and find some way to make them work before that, but I haven't found the desire to do it. It requires some tech savvy-ness that I may not understand so I have been putting off trying. Lol. But you are welcome to make the request in the meantime! I can even finish it and swap out the models later on like I plan to do for Kalliope. And Snow if she really wants the newer cat models.

As far as how many until it is too crowded...well, um. That all depends. I once did 25, but they all had to be real small and it was very difficult. But a lot of pets can be done, though I find the less I have to work with the easier it is to compose a signature. Generally 3-6 can be very reasonable to work with.

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Serenith wrote:Sig/Avatar for Snow's druid is finished.

Sorta.

Druid forms seemed to have gotten upgrades which I don't have access to yet and I did not realize it until trying to pose a druid bear. I ended up not using a bear, thinking they were the only ones with a model update (like the pet bear), and not cats. But after getting more progress made on the sig I realized the cats are also more updated than my current WMV. OOPS! So I hope you don't mind the older models, and lack of a bear. Once I have access to the new models I'd be happy to swap them out, though I have no idea if I will attain the exact same pose for the purple cat. I can try though!

You asked for class halls, but I have no idea about those things or how to get access to it yet, so I figured I would do something else, though try to keep it to a druid theme. I really liked this idea I had of her sitting next to a moon well and surrounded by druid friends. This was the best I could come up with without it looking too crowded or out of place. I felt her shoulders were too bulky and the weapon (although a personal fav of mine) just didn't work well, so I omitted them. Let me know what you think :)

Omg Serenith!! it is perfect! I totally love it! <3<3<3
Would be fun if u could put in the updated models once u have time for it :):)

I might ask for a new for Snowbird soon aswell if u are not full on requests <3 i just love ur signatures <3<3 ty hunny <3

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I might request a sig/avatar for my mage - she's a blood elf fire mage - she doesn't have a set transmog because I can't think of a pretty one so you'd have a lotta free liberty with her if you're up for that? I could give you her "lover's" armory link too so they could be perhaps romantically placed or something sort of like that - I don't know just tossing out ideas hehe.