Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [OPEN]

Unread post by Snowbird »

I have allways loved this signature that you made for me years ago when my hunter was a blood elf. It would have been rly cool if u could switch the char out with my current hunter :)

With the same background but take away the cub and the wolf maybe. And add the new white wolf model instead or something?
<3

Signature Made By Senenith

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

I'm sorry Snow. But I have no access to all my old work from years ago. All my work and editable files were on my Mac, which had crashed at some point and required a whole new harddrive. Since I wasn't making sigs at the time and didn't plan to return, it wasn't a big concern that I lost them. When I decided to come back to sig making I searched for them to no avail. In fact it was lucky that the images were all still on my imgur account and still showing up throughout the thread, otherwise if someone lost their sig they would be SOL. So basically I can't swap out models for this exact signature, cause the file doesn't show layers.

As far as remaking this particular signature, it would have to be different to a degree. I can't at this time work with transparent spirit beasts, so I wouldn't be able to use Magria. They just don't save out of WMV like they used to. I may be able to find the same background, cause I am pretty sure I linked credit to the artist, since it wasn't a WoW concept art piece. But I remember adding a brush or something, so it may not look the same. I can try, but I will put it on my list once I got some other sigs for people out of the way. I just can't guarantee it will look as nice as this one does. It was one of my favorites out of all the sigs I put together!

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

@Mirana - I'm more than happy to do a sig for your mage! Whatever you would like is fine, and I will see what I can do :)

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Ok so lets get crackin.

Armory: Rabidmutt

Pets: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Text: Just "Rabid Mutt" is fine.

Additional Info: Just leave her in the armor she has on minus the cloak & helm. No weapon either please. Her story is a little. Odd. She is infected with a form of rabies (hence the name) and she can only seem to tame diseased /undead pets. Now with Legion her incurable rabies is reacting with the fel from the demons causing her to be very hostile. The bear is extremely important to her. They're bonded since she rescued him from the Scourge at level 10 and he was her ONLY pet till level 96. The others were rescued but just stay home usually due to they aren't well.

Side note: If you can fit all six in there great. If not the spider can be left out. Or maybe make her hanging??? Not sure.

I would love more but want others to get theirs too.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

zedxrgal wrote:
I would love more but want others to get theirs too.
Same here! I've got a couple other characters I'd love a sig for, but I'll wait until she's not loaded with other requests.

May I ask which rotating sig site you're using? Looks like signavatar went down.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Technically everyone who is requesting a sig from me now has had one made years ago, with the exception of Kalliope. I'm working on hers right now, but its totally okay if you guys want to request more. I know I said I was limiting it to three, but I haven't had too many requests (compared to way back when). I remember one time going off a hold and got like 8 requests that same day. It really isn't like it used to be. Also I used to do up to three sigs sometimes for the same person. Just don't expect them to be finished immediately is all. I have classes starting again soon, so I may not have as much time as I have right now, but until I start to see 10 different people requesting all at once, I don't intend to go on hold.

TL;DR I don't mind if you both want another or two but the output will be slow :hug:

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

So I was really inspired to do Kalliope's signature. I hope you like it Kalli, cause I was really excited to make a sig for you. I love how you have the Greek theme going on with her name and your pet names. Plus some of your current sigs have that theme as well. So I really wanted to keep to that on some level, all while keeping to your request. It was a bit difficult to have her petting them, but I tried. It's hard to tell, but I tried to pose her as having a hand to their backs. When the sig is big, you can definitely see it, but after resizing it gets a bit hard to tell. I did some significant photoshopping to her pose. There is actually three different poses to make up her whole pose (if that makes sense) One for her head, her body, and her feet to fix a graphical error. Was fun to do :D And I chose Darkshore not only because it was your first choice, but also because I immediately thought of the ruins and thought those pillars would fit the theme. I threw in a Greek/Roman font from dafont and used a new texture/pattern to fill it in. Overall I really like it, but I want you to like it, so let me know what you think. And of course I am keeping it in layers so I can swap out the bear once I got the new models working :)

Also threw in an avatar for fun.

Attachments
KalliopeSignature.png
KalliopeSignature.png (203.29 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
KalliopeAvatar.png
KalliopeAvatar.png (21.44 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Serenith, that looks amazing! I don't know how you smushed three poses together, but it looks awesome. :D

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and request another sig for one of my other characters, though there is zero rush on this, especially if you get requests from some new people. Classes are about to start again soon for me too, so I totally get it. :)

Her name's Helaani (armory link here), and she's an arcane mage. I don't really have much of an idea of what I want it to look like, but I do know that if there's some way to incorporate her love of finery (jewels and gems, fabrics, etc.) and the arcane, that would be awesome. I picture her as a bit similar to Vivienne from Dragon Age Inquisition, if you've ever played it. She's very elegant, eloquent, and has a taste for the finer things. So if her name could be some sort of nice, flowing font/script, that would be awesome. I don't have a set color scheme for her, but I think golds/blues/purples are some of the ones I gravitate towards. And as far as armor, well...the one she's wearing at the moment is my only matching set, so it's not my preference. So if you're able to whip together a set that has some sort of gem in it (for example Koegler's Regalia but without the hood), that would work for me.

Thank you so much, m'dear! Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me. :)

Edit: I was wondering if there's a way to add in the Trained Meadowstomper mount? It's her favorite one, and I'm worried the sig will feel empty if it's just my character. But if the mount is too huge to make it look right, then no worries!
Last edited by Rhyela on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Photoshop magic! They were essentially the same pose, but one of them I preferred the way her head was tilted and the other I preferred the way her hands were positioned. Her shoes made her feet look like the old model so I did another pose without the shoes and used just the feet as an overlay to make them match the new model. It was just a matter of carefully aligning them and erasing just enough so that it would look like one pose.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

You could have just said it was magic and I would have believed you. :lol: ;) Close enough, I suppose.

Edit: you did say magic. Photoshop magic. I was tired. :lol:
Last edited by Rhyela on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Oh my gosh...it's wonderful, Serenith! :hug: I love everything about this!

The pose is even better than what I had requested, especially knowing how much work it took to pull it off! The pillars and font choice are particularly inspired and suit each other and Kalli's theming perfectly. The avatar looks fantastic too - what an epic pose!

Thank you so much! <3 I'm looking forward to Ursa's model update too, but seeing him in his old form still hit me right in the feels. :lol:

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

hhhhhnnnnnggggggggg :shock:

Gaw dang that's gorgeous Serenith!!! *drools*

All the excitement for mine. No rush though.
May I also request the avatar??? Forgot to ask in my original post.

Rhyela wrote:May I ask which rotating sig site you're using? Looks like signavatar went down.

For reals? I just check it and it was fine :?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Kalliope wrote:Oh my gosh...it's wonderful, Serenith! :hug: I love everything about this!

The pose is even better than what I had requested, especially knowing how much work it took to pull it off! The pillars and font choice are particularly inspired and suit each other and Kalli's theming perfectly. The avatar looks fantastic too - what an epic pose!

Thank you so much! <3 I'm looking forward to Ursa's model update too, but seeing him in his old form still hit me right in the feels. :lol:

I'm so glad you like it! I enjoyed making it :) <3

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

zedxrgal wrote:hhhhhnnnnnggggggggg :shock:

Gaw dang that's gorgeous Serenith!!! *drools*

All the excitement for mine. No rush though.
May I also request the avatar??? Forgot to ask in my original post.

Rhyela wrote:May I ask which rotating sig site you're using? Looks like signavatar went down.

For reals? I just check it and it was fine :?

Avatars are super simple, so of course you can request one :)

Its a 50-50 chance I will make one without an AV request, but I will always make one if you request it ^.^

EDIT: ...Which, Rhyela-- You mentioned an avatar in your hunter request, but said you didn't need it. Do you want an AV of Rhy too? I can make one up if you want it :D

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Oh sure, why not! :D

And that's odd, Zed! Granted, it's been a few weeks since I checked. I just noticed my sig was a little image icon rather than an image, so I checked the site and it was kaput. I'll look again!

Edit: Yep, it's alive again. Woot!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

My bad Rhyela. I messaged you but was too focused and inspired that I ended up finishing the signature. Whoops. I just got kinda carried away. I don't know why but your request immediately gave me an idea of how to tackle it, so when I got home from work today I just sorta went full speed into it. This signature is very-- well photoshopped and the pieces used for decoration were all things I found in WMV under the items/world tabs. In the end, she doesn't strike me as very mage like, but thats cause I focused more on the jewelry and fancy bit aspect of the request. I hope that is okay. I used three different outfits to make up what she is wearing. Altered the colors a lot so they would be more purple. I thought about adding something more, and maybe I will at some point, but for now I feel it's finished enough that it isn't necessary. Hope you like it :hug:

Attachments
HelaaniAV.png
HelaaniAV.png (21.23 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
HelaaniSig.png
HelaaniSig.png (241.04 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Continued proof that your sigs are works of art! :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hun. I literally stared at this, mouth agape, for about a minute. It's a million times better than I even had imagined. I love it. LOVE! :D

(Like I seriously can't stop looking at it.)

Edit: I'm so impressed with it that I had to show it off to my husband. He said, "Some people just have talent." <3 :hug:

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Aww, thanks guys! It means a lot to hear that! *hugs*

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

And it means a lot to us that you take time out of your day to work so hard on these! You do far more than just slap some models together (like me, lol), and it's much appreciated. I still can't get over how beautiful this one is. :D Well, all of them.