Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [OPEN AGAIN BUT SLOW OUTPUT]

Unread post by Serenith »

Just gonna update this and say I have no active requests. All the ones I had that were pending were either retracted or the requester has not returned PMs I sent them regarding what they wanted.

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I would actually love another sig from you, if you don't mind! I've got a Horde toon that I'm actually seriously playing for once, so it would be great if I could get a sig of her and her pet, Toxic. Here is her armory page, and I'll attach a pic without the hood on too.

I don't have anything concrete in mind, but I did think it'd be kinda cool to do a somewhat Skyrim-esque thing where she's like...camping? Maybe not the right word for it. She's got leatherworking, skinning, fishing and cooking, and I thought it might be fun/cute to have her cooking at a campfire with a fish rack and a hide rack nearby, and maybe a tent? (Might even be fun to have the props actually from Skyrim but idc how feasible that would be, so I'm not dead-set on it.) Her pet Toxic can be sleeping or stealing some food or whatever, idc, as long as he's in it.

If that's too difficult to pose or find props for, then I don't mind a "standard" sig with just Freida and Toxic and maybe their names, with the backdrop someplace like Ghostlands or Silverpine Forest.

Gear-wise, I generally prefer helmet-less since I spend so long on hair style/color. I have a hard time finding shoulders that look decent on her too. They're usually really large too far down on the shoulder, so I usually go without. Her current gear in wowarmory is fine (though I'm not in love with the boots), unless you can find something Forsaken/rangery that you like better. As long as it's not all crazy-looking with glowing spiked unicorns everywhere, I'm usually cool with whatever you come up with.

Thank you m'dear! Oh! And if I may have an avatar, that would be lovely! Gotta get my Horde girl in there. :)

Hair pic (in the most glowing awful place ever, of course)

Better shot of the hair color
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_022617_051921.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022617_051921.jpg (298.39 KiB) Viewed 16060 times
WoWScrnShot_022617_055933.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022617_055933.jpg (210.06 KiB) Viewed 16060 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

AHHHHHHH! A forsaken!!! Precious! They are my favorite! My main is an undead priest :D

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been checking here nearly as often. I'd be happy to make you one for her. I think I am on spring break, so I can tackle it this week :)

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Let me know when you're read and I'll have two possibly three more for you. ;) Unless you want me to keep it down to just one at a time?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Nah its cool. Haven't had many requests. The few that I had before changed their minds or didn't respond to PMs I sent about their requests so I don't have any others aside from Rhy. Feel free to post it now and I can get a list going again. Still slow output, but I will have some free time this week cause of spring break so I should be able to do a bit more before school picks up again :)

zedxrgal

Sweet! As always with my stuff take your time. And like before you have pretty close to full creative license to do what you want. I've always loved your ideas so I see no reason why that would change now. :hug:

We'll start with my horde girl since she's the easiest.

Armory - Guns for Hire
Dressing Room - Scourgestalker's Battlegear Recolor
Exact pieces are: Dark Rangers hood, Mantle of the fiery Vengeance, Chestguard of the Lasher, Gloves of Taut Grip, Belt of the Blood Pit, Leggings of the Insatiable and Tempered Mercury Greaves. Blammo's Blammer.
Pets:
Flintlock - Ik'thik Amberstinger
Smith N Wesson - Kurken
Blunderbuss - Finn's Gambit
These are with her 90% of the time ESPECIALLY Flintlock who hasn't lever her side since level 13 (except a skin change from Sarkoth). You can tell by her name & her pet's names what her theme is.

Alliance:
Armory - Sparkplug
Dressing Room - My Firecracker Set
Exact pieces are: Malefactor's Eyepatch, Earthshatter Spaulders, Earthshatter Wristguards, Earthshatter Handguards, Earthshatter Boots, Earthshatter Tunic & Earthshatter Legguards. Dragonbreath Hand Cannon.
Pets:
Vesuvius - Terrorpene
Ire - Corrupted Bloodtalon
Magic Mike - Majestic Elderhorn
Like Guns these three are with her 90% of the time too. Especially Vesuvius. Magic Mike though is very special to her (although he started as a Moongraze Stag from level 13) even though he doesn't fit her overall firecracker theme.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

AHHHH, a gnome! CUTE! Lmao, I get excited by the silliest of things. Added them to the list ;)

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

How is this Rhy?

Wanted to add a campfire but I don't know how to make fire look good anymore :(
At least not since exporting PNGs stopped working for me like they used to.
Attachments
FreidaAV.png
FreidaAV.png (20.42 KiB) Viewed 16063 times
FreidaSig.png
FreidaSig.png (291.02 KiB) Viewed 16063 times

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Ahhh I love it! Toxic is in a little tent, that is so cute! :3 Your sigs are the best!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Yay! I'm glad you like it! And yeah I thought it would be cute and funny to have him peaking out of the tent XD

zedxrgal

Rhy's sig is so cute! Love it.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I would love a sig for my girl Rosaliah. I've been too lazy to get around to doing one myself lately and I'd like one from a person who's style I admire. :)

Her link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... iah/simple
Her current transmog is fine as I really like it.

I don't have any solid ideas for this sig. She's recently gone beastmaster full time, as she used to be a former, well trained sniper mercenary. After meeting a blood elf paladin, her entire sense of self and lifestyle got called into question and she has slowly settled from the distanced, cold sniper into someone a little more warm and personable, and has embraced a deeper connection with her pets as well as a new combat strategy. Rose is also an engineer. So maybe something where she's on the hunt?

I'd love for her cat, Shadow, to be featured. If possible, Trigger would also be awesome. :)

If that's too much trouble, I have an idea for my gnome hunter as well. :D Thank you for your time. :) :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I would love a sig for my girl Rosaliah. I've been too lazy to get around to doing one myself lately and I'd like one from a person who's style I admire. :)

I don't have any solid ideas for this sig. She's recently gone beastmaster full time, as she used to be a former, well trained sniper mercenary. After meeting a blood elf paladin, her entire sense of self and lifestyle got called into question and she has slowly settled from the distanced, cold sniper into someone a little more warm and personable, and has embraced a deeper connection with her pets as well as a new combat strategy. Rose is also an engineer. So maybe something where she's on the hunt?

I'd love for her cat, Shadow, to be featured. If possible, Trigger would also be awesome. :)

If that's too much trouble, I have an idea for my gnome hunter as well. :D Thank you for your time. :) :hug:

I definitely don't mind, though I will have to try and download the latest WMV alpha version cause I still haven't. I don't know how well it will work cause its in an unstable version, but if it does then I won't have an issue with her pets.

Also I am trying to come up with an idea for how to compose the sig in general, but I feel I'll have a better sense of her if you could describe her a little bit more. Zones you think relate to her or where she frequents. Mostly I'd like to capture her warmed personality somehow... and blood elves always have such serious/cold/angry expressions, so the idea for how to do that just hasn't clicked quite yet XD

I dunno if that helped explain what I require LMAO :lol:

Random observation... I noticed you are on the same server I am on, are you a roleplayer? (I don't think I asked that already? lol)

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

zedxrgal wrote:Sweet! As always with my stuff take your time. And like before you have pretty close to full creative license to do what you want. I've always loved your ideas so I see no reason why that would change now. :hug:

We'll start with my horde girl since she's the easiest.

Armory - Guns for Hire
Dressing Room - Scourgestalker's Battlegear Recolor
Exact pieces are: Dark Rangers hood, Mantle of the fiery Vengeance, Chestguard of the Lasher, Gloves of Taut Grip, Belt of the Blood Pit, Leggings of the Insatiable and Tempered Mercury Greaves. Blammo's Blammer.
Pets:
Flintlock - Ik'thik Amberstinger
Smith N Wesson - Kurken
Blunderbuss - Finn's Gambit
These are with her 90% of the time ESPECIALLY Flintlock who hasn't lever her side since level 13 (except a skin change from Sarkoth). You can tell by her name & her pet's names what her theme is.

Alliance:
Armory - Sparkplug
Dressing Room - My Firecracker Set
Exact pieces are: Malefactor's Eyepatch, Earthshatter Spaulders, Earthshatter Wristguards, Earthshatter Handguards, Earthshatter Boots, Earthshatter Tunic & Earthshatter Legguards. Dragonbreath Hand Cannon.
Pets:
Vesuvius - Terrorpene
Ire - Corrupted Bloodtalon
Magic Mike - Majestic Elderhorn
Like Guns these three are with her 90% of the time too. Especially Vesuvius. Magic Mike though is very special to her (although he started as a Moongraze Stag from level 13) even though he doesn't fit her overall firecracker theme.

If you need anything else please let me know.

I will probably start with your gnome cause....gnome :lol: and cause I enjoy the tiny little firecracker thing ^^

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Serenith wrote:
TygerDarkstorm wrote:I would love a sig for my girl Rosaliah. I've been too lazy to get around to doing one myself lately and I'd like one from a person who's style I admire. :)

I definitely don't mind, though I will have to try and download the latest WMV alpha version cause I still haven't. I don't know how well it will work cause its in an unstable version, but if it does then I won't have an issue with her pets.

Also I am trying to come up with an idea for how to compose the sig in general, but I feel I'll have a better sense of her if you could describe her a little bit more. Zones you think relate to her or where she frequents. Mostly I'd like to capture her warmed personality somehow... and blood elves always have such serious/cold/angry expressions, so the idea for how to do that just hasn't clicked quite yet XD

Random observation... I noticed you are on the same server I am on, are you a roleplayer? (I don't think I asked that already? lol)
Whoops, missed your reply. :oops: Yeah, the blood elves do tend to look so haughty, which was perfect for how she used to be! I imagine she probably spends a lot of time at the Hunter's Lodge fiddling with her engineering and bonding with her pets. And I'm having a total brain fart on how to further describe her. :lol: I imagine that she really enjoys the atmosphere of High Mountain and that she's turning more away from the classic blood elf ways to be closer to the nature of the tauren (and whatever it is the moose-tauren of High Mountain are supposed to be).

Can't remember how I got my Legion version of WMV, but it seems to work pretty well. Think I googled til I found it or something since sometimes where WMV actually comes from can be confusing for me. :lol: Like I said, if Rose ends up being a little difficult since I didn't have any solid ideas, I have something a little more solidified with my gnome. :) I don't want to be too much trouble.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Serenith wrote:

Whoops, missed your reply. :oops: Yeah, the blood elves do tend to look so haughty, which was perfect for how she used to be! I imagine she probably spends a lot of time at the Hunter's Lodge fiddling with her engineering and bonding with her pets. And I'm having a total brain fart on how to further describe her. :lol: I imagine that she really enjoys the atmosphere of High Mountain and that she's turning more away from the classic blood elf ways to be closer to the nature of the tauren (and whatever it is the moose-tauren of High Mountain are supposed to be).

Can't remember how I got my Legion version of WMV, but it seems to work pretty well. Think I googled til I found it or something since sometimes where WMV actually comes from can be confusing for me. :lol: Like I said, if Rose ends up being a little difficult since I didn't have any solid ideas, I have something a little more solidified with my gnome. :) I don't want to be too much trouble.
Once I get around to it, I'll let you know if WMV gives me any trouble :)

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Sorry for the delay guys. Real life is a bit chaotic at the moment. But I'll try and get back to these as soon as I can :)

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREV

Many apologies guys for disappearing again. Between school and some other issues I'm facing right now everything has me in a horrible place, at least mental health wise. I haven't played the game in a couple months and have only been able to focus my energies on school. Life just hasn't been too easy on me lately. I'm sorry to anyone waiting for a signature or who hoped to request, but haven't yet after seeing my hiatus.

I hope after the next two weeks when my classes end I will have more time and also the right mindset to get back to the requests again. But that depends on a lot of factors.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Hey all. Update, update.

So I know I said I would be back and it's been pretty dead on my end. I haven't played WoW in a while. Been dealing with a lot of mental struggles to put it simple. I'm functioning, but my extra energies are all being devoted to school. I won't be getting back to these anytime soon, for which I apologize. I don't want to close the thread like I did last time, cause I do feel I'll return once school is done. Could be a year or I may pop in randomly in between.

<3

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

WOW, its been a little more than a year since my last update here. I haven't played the game in what feels like a lifetime, but randomly last night I missed it. I know me well enough to know that nostalgia will pull me back because every once in a while I really miss the game and parts of me wish I could go back to 2012 before it was all ruined for me and now I'm just too afraid to make new friends on the game, so anytime I return I usually play all by myself--- which isn't remotely fun enough to keep me interested, so I abandon it again. I mean, maybe I've outgrown this game, but damn... I never stop missing the fun I used to have with it. LOL.

Anyways... I'm not exactly "back". I don't have access to game stuffs. Not really sure how many people even still care about these kinds of signatures either... but I just had thoughts about WoW and this community last night and felt like doing a small update.