Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Re: Signature's By Serenith!! [On HOLD Till Caught Up!]

Unread post by Serenith »

Kurenio wrote:All caught up yay!

-sits in the corner-
Still not done yet! Got to do that other for Qinni first, but I am opening requests again!

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Serenith wrote:

-sits in the corner-
Still not done yet! Got to do that other for Qinni first, but I am opening requests again!
Hmm ok then I'd like to request one for one of my future hunters

Either one of these 3

Fushiyomi
Kinokane
Bira

If the undead is chosen then I'd like the Wolfslayer sniper rifle as her weapon, but I have no set RP outfits for any of them yet. No pets in mind so it's a complete sandbox for you to do with as you wish.
Last edited by Kurenio on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Zuilu

Re: Signature's By Serenith!! [Taking Requests Again!]

Unread post by Zuilu »

Yayayay! These are so freakin' gorgeous! I love the Sig Veph made me but its a bit outdated as I don't use Floyd much anymore, and I have new favourite pets.

Here's my info, take your time!:

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ilu/simple
If the armory isn't clear enough: she has the "cute face" for trolls, the violet skin tone, pink hair / fohawk, and the longest tusks available.

I have an RP set that I really love, so I'd like to use that, I'll list each piece:
Head: Keep empty. Shoulders: Encarmine Spaulders. Chest: Dustwind Vest. Gloves: Half-Truth Handlers. Legs: Alluring Leggings. Boots: No boots. Misc: the Black Ice Ring. Weapons: I use Jang'Thraze the protector and Sang'thraze the deflector.

Pets: Image Image Image

Words: I'd just like Zuilu written on it, though if you can come up with something nutty, feel free to include it.

Misc: I LOVE the sig you made for Neverforever, its the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen-- and the pose her trolless is in is quite nice, if you'd like to use that for preference for what my 'taste' is. Please don't put Zui in a flexing pose. D:

Also, requesting a matching avatar. ^_^ If you include a pet in the avatar I'd like it to be Floyd. (the pink dude.)
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Zuilu wrote: Please don't put Zui in a flexing pose. D:
I would never.... :shock: *wink*
Zuilu wrote:...I'd like it to be Floyd. (the pink dude.)
...and I figured he was the pink guy! *giggles*

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Kurenio wrote:
Serenith wrote:

-sits in the corner-
Hmm ok then I'd like to request one for one of my future hunters

Either one of these 3

Fushiyoma
Kinokane
Bira

If the undead is chosen then I'd like the Wolfslayer sniper rifle as her weapon, but I have no set RP outfits for any of them yet. No pets in mind so it's a complete sandbox for you to do with as you wish.
Such an open canvas.... do they have different personalities? it could help me come up with themes for them, which would help me a bit ^_^

Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Oh, I just thought of something! Could you include this minipet for me? :
http://www.wowhead.com/item=66080/tiny-flamefly

One of my favourites. :)
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Kurenio »

Serenith wrote:
Such an open canvas.... do they have different personalities? it could help me come up with themes for them, which would help me a bit ^_^
Well I haven't built to much on their back stories just yet, but Fushiyomi is bitter about the way she died and is our for revenge on the people who caused her death. Do to that she is extremely critical with everything and everyone. I would imagen her being a hunter in life since she is going to be a hunter it death. So maybe some of her pets came out of the grave with her? I have nothing on Kinokane. Bira is just a young dwarf who loves to have fun and cause mischief.

My Characters
Rongar, Serenith and Me!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Serenith wrote: I wanted a day setting for Miss Qinni (wait, is Qinni married? :? ) Because Mulgore during the day is very pretty!
She is married, her life mate is a troll hunter named Khai'jin
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Qinni wrote:
Serenith wrote: I wanted a day setting for Miss Qinni (wait, is Qinni married? :? ) Because Mulgore during the day is very pretty!
OMG cool! ... you on a roleplay server? You seem to have a set RP outfit for her, and she is married and stuff. I am on a roleplay sever myself... or do you just like storylines and stuff? :D

Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Serenith wrote:
Qinni wrote:
OMG cool! ... you on a roleplay server? You seem to have a set RP outfit for her, and she is married and stuff. I am on a roleplay sever myself... or do you just like storylines and stuff? :D
Zui is married aswell, hence the Black Ice ring request xP (Well..as 'married' as trolls get, it was more a tribal ritual with scarification and blood drinking. xD)
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Zuilu wrote:
Serenith wrote:
Qinni wrote: She is married, her life mate is a troll hunter named Khai'jin
Zui is married aswell, hence the Black Ice ring request xP (Well..as 'married' as trolls get, it was more a tribal ritual with scarification and blood drinking. xD)

None of my characters are married. My warrior did have a baby boy recently (but she's not married, how modern of her), and my priest is in a relationship with her brother's half brother (no relation to her, but her brother absolutely hates him) ....Well my shaman is a widow, but other than that none are currently married. ;(

Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Unread post by Feralclaw »

You're signatures are beautiful Serenith! I might have to request one even though I prefer my own work. :)
Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Okay, now Qinni's is complete....

ImageImage
Kept the font the same, cause I kinda liked it. And see, day time is much cheerier! ...This is Mulgore in the early morning cause you said it was a bit more special, and I do like the coloring in the sky!
av-qinni.png
av-qinni.png (19.6 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
fishing-fix.png
fishing-fix.png (214.86 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
Last edited by Serenith on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Unread post by Feralclaw »

It looks amazing in the day time! Very nice!
Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Well, the plan was to do a daytime scene. But I missed the window to take screenshots last night, cause I was distracted by my blue cat for many hours :shock:

But to get the layout I just worked something up with the night scene, so she could see what direction I was going in. No harm done, seeing as she can have all versions. But really the plan was to have a day theme. :D

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

OK, so I would love a signature for my Worgen hunter, Alburga. I have a very set idea of what I want, but I bet what you make will be even more amazing.

This is Alburga: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... rga/simple

For a background, I would like to have a "dungeon scene", meaning a picture from one of the torture chambers that the game has. Preferably one that shows a rack, or something equally sinister.

On the left of the picture, I'd like to have Alburga in her Worgen form, holding her bow in a relaxed position (but still at the ready, if you know the position I mean?). The two pets that I would like next to her are:

Image and Image

Her clothes and bow (in case the armoury pic hasn't updated yet):

http://www.wowhead.com/item=8119
http://www.wowhead.com/item=10147
http://www.wowhead.com/item=9814
http://www.wowhead.com/item=29942
http://www.wowhead.com/item=3482
http://www.wowhead.com/item=18680

Now, to the right of the picture, I would like Alburga in human form with a man standing behind her, if you are able to do that. To one side she would have this pet:

The human look I would like for her is (in WMV):

Skin Colour: 4
Face Type: 9
Hair Colour: 0
Hair Style: 13
Facial feature: 0

She would be dressed in:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=6552
http://www.wowhead.com/item=6558
http://www.wowhead.com/item=6795
http://www.wowhead.com/item=6557
http://www.wowhead.com/item=10035
http://www.wowhead.com/item=1465

I'd like her to actually wield the knife in her right hand, though her pose should otherwise be pretty casual and relaxed.

The male behind her is a human with the following WMV features:

Skin Colour: 4
Face Type: 0
Hair Colour: 0
Hair Style: 6
Facial feature: 0

His clothes should look battered and dull, but the only item I insist on having is:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49567

The trousers, boots and bracers are up to you.
I'd like him to stand behind her, and in some way show a rough tenderness and protectiveness. I was thinking of having him holding a casual, relaxed hand on her waist, and the top hat that the Worgen get at the end of the starter area )don't remember the name) in his other hand, but I think this would require quite a lot of manipulation, so I leave the details of this to you.

Her name would then be at the top middle of the signature, in a font which you find suitable, and a colour that you think would work. At the bottom of the signature, just the word "Confessions".

Argh, sorry about the wall of text and the restrictive request. Tell me if anything is impossible and we can work around it, hopefully!

And...thank you!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Last edited by Mozag on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Hi Serenith, I'd like to request one of these if you don't mind :)

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... ale/simple
In case the link isn't good enough, he's the male tauren with WMV skin #9, face #4, hair color #1, hair style #5, facial feature #4.

Gear: (a few pieces are missing, it's intentional)
Shoulder - Warlord's Chain Shoulders
Chest - Warlord's Chain Chestpiece
Belt - Dusky Belt
Legs - General's Chain Legguards
Boots - General's Chain Boots
Cape - Dark Cloak of the Marsh
Tabard - Darkspear Tabard

Pets: Just one, http://wow-petopia.com/look/ridingtigerskinaqua.html - her name is Auri
Text: Nahale and Auri
Other: I'd really like to see them in a winter setting.

Does that give you enough space to work with? Let me know if not - thanks so much in advance!
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Oh its just wonderful! I love the fishing one THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!

Also I used to be on a RP sever, I still have my toon their too! What drove me away was the veteran RPers. Kept picking on the spelling and saying a Tauren and Troll should never be together ever. WHAT ABOUT A GNOME AND WORGEN HUH?! Plus they kept saying Qinni isn't a Tauren name but all I have to say is, "Lest it isn't L33tpwner."

I RP on Fizzcrank nowadays but its a pve sever...but there is a few people who join in though. Sides I can practice in peace and not worry about anther RPer jumping down my throat.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Qinni wrote:Oh its just wonderful! I love the fishing one THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!

Also I used to be on a RP sever, I still have my toon their too! What drove me away was the veteran RPers. Kept picking on the spelling and saying a Tauren and Troll should never be together ever. WHAT ABOUT A GNOME AND WORGEN HUH?! Plus they kept saying Qinni isn't a Tauren name but all I have to say is, "Lest it isn't L33tpwner."

I RP on Fizzcrank nowadays but its a pve sever...but there is a few people who join in though. Sides I can practice in peace and not worry about anther RPer jumping down my throat.
I'm glad you still RP. Qinni actually sounds like a nice name for a Tauren, perhaps not traditional, but if you ask me its very pretty and works! As for troll/tauren relationships, well I'm no expert on their lore, but I think they have similar believes or something as they both like peace... and if you think gnome and worgen couples are weird, there is a gnome and draenei couple thats married on my server, an no one bothers them about it since they're still together after nearly a year. I think thats weird, she's tall and he's small, but oh well! =P

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Kurenio »

Serenith wrote: I'm glad you still RP. Qinni actually sounds like a nice name for a Tauren, perhaps not traditional, but if you ask me its very pretty and works! As for troll/tauren relationships, well I'm no expert on their lore, but I think they have similar believes or something as they both like peace... and if you think gnome and worgen couples are weird, there is a gnome and draenei couple thats married on my server, an no one bothers them about it since they're still together after nearly a year. I think thats weird, she's tall and he's small, but oh well! =P
Love conquers all?

My Characters
Rongar, Serenith and Me!