WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm 
Offline
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Posts: 1529
Location: Northrend<3
Realm: Ravencrest Ally (Eu)
Gender: Female
Bhando wrote:
You need to be more specific about the wolves.
There is no white wolf. There is only silver and light brown, which looks white-ish.
The silver one is shown on Petopia, the light brown isn't. They look like this:

Image Image

Which one do you call white?

And since all of this the sig can't be animated, it would be to big.





Thanks i have now added what colurs i want on the wolfes. :)

_________________

Image


Signature Made By Senenith



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:35 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 2129
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Gender: male
How about this then?
Personally, I think it's to crowded and I couldn't find any way to make it snow that I really liked.

Image

  • My character in a snowy place - CHECK!
  • With my two wolves Maya the white - CHECK!
  • and Tani the brown - CHECK!
  • running around in the snow - CHECK!
  • so cute if it was snowing - CHECK!
  • character making a snowman - CHECK!
  • two Frostwolf pups - CHECK!

Please note that this will be deleted after about six months.
Please download and store somewhere else on the web.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:46 pm 
Offline
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Posts: 1529
Location: Northrend<3
Realm: Ravencrest Ally (Eu)
Gender: Female
Bhando wrote:
How about this then?
Personally, I think it's to crowded and I couldn't find any way to make it snow that I really liked.

Image

  • My character in a snowy place - CHECK!
  • With my two wolves Maya the white - CHECK!
  • and Tani the brown - CHECK!
  • running around in the snow - CHECK!
  • so cute if it was snowing - CHECK!
  • character making a snowman - CHECK!
  • two Frostwolf pups - CHECK!

Please note that this will be deleted after about six months.
Please download and store somewhere else on the web.



It looks so cute. But maybe you could remove the snowman then? Maybe it would be less crowded then?
Its cute still though!<3

_________________

Image


Signature Made By Senenith



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:39 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 2129
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Gender: male
I hope you don't mind but removing the snowman would mean to restart from scratch.
I don't want to do that, sorry.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:48 am 
Offline
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am
Posts: 1529
Location: Northrend<3
Realm: Ravencrest Ally (Eu)
Gender: Female
Bhando wrote:
I hope you don't mind but removing the snowman would mean to restart from scratch.
I don't want to do that, sorry.



Ok thanks anyways its very cute! <3<3<3

_________________

Image


Signature Made By Senenith



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:49 pm 
Offline
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 472
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
Gender: Female
Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)

_________________

Astra's Hunt (work in progress)


Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm 
Offline
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 472
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
Gender: Female
Astratia wrote:
Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)


Hrm, currently my Armory is displaying an untransmoged chest - it's the Stormbreaker Chestgaurd. I should have it updated tonight.

_________________

Astra's Hunt (work in progress)


Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 am 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Posts: 779
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati
Realm: Moan Guard, Blackwater Council
Gender: Male
I would like to request a new signature after taming Deth'tilac on my alt on Moon Guard.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ker/simple and that is how I would like her to look please.

Pet of course is Dethvenom or as she was once called Deth'tilac.

The location I would like to have is where she spawns in Molten Front or an area like it with lava and fire.

If I can have a saying on it would like "Fire and Ice, Demon and Deth Forever"

Thank you.

_________________
Image
#HATI4LIFE...#SAVEHATI...#PRAYERS4HATI...#HATI4EVER...#HUNTERS4HATI...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 am 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
If no one is picking these up, I may start again now that I'm playing WoW once more. I don't have Photoshop, but I found a free to use in browser program that works pretty damn close.

A small sampling of my work can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7050&hilit=my+sort+of+art Keeping in mind that a lot of that stuff is old. I was the main provider of sigs in this thread for a while too so they're sprinkled in these pages somewhere (and hiding in my Photobucket account I'm sure).

I may be a tad rusty but I've been wanting to work on this stuff again. :)

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:44 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Iowawolf wrote:
I would like to request a new signature after taming Deth'tilac on my alt on Moon Guard.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ker/simple and that is how I would like her to look please.

Pet of course is Dethvenom or as she was once called Deth'tilac.

The location I would like to have is where she spawns in Molten Front or an area like it with lava and fire.

If I can have a saying on it would like "Fire and Ice, Demon and Deth Forever"

Thank you.

Look who was up when I went to go snag screenshots to start your sig! :lol:
Image

I worked around her for a couple of shots; looks like some poor sot either had tried to kill her or tame her and got squashed. xD Let her be in case someone went in there wanting to tame her.

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:21 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use. So here's this, had to kinda guess with poses and stuff since nothing specific was given. I can always change things if it's not what you had in mind. :)
Image

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:55 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Posts: 779
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati
Realm: Moan Guard, Blackwater Council
Gender: Male
TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use. So here's this, had to kinda guess with poses and stuff since nothing specific was given. I can always change things if it's not what you had in mind. :)
Image


That is sweet looking thanks I like how the saying came out and is where she spawns also thought was cool she was up when you went there thank you.

_________________
Image
#HATI4LIFE...#SAVEHATI...#PRAYERS4HATI...#HATI4EVER...#HUNTERS4HATI...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:32 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Astratia wrote:
Astratia wrote:
Hey everyone!

After a small break, I decided to get back into WoW. I came back in October, and since then have cleaned up my stable, adjusted back into raiding and have been watching the news for Legion :) Very exciting.

I would love to request a new Signature banner (and maybe profile icon with Rak'Shiri) from any of the creative artists out there.

My Hunter is Astratia: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tia/simple

** If you decide to display the bow, I would much rather have 'Thordial Star's Fury'. I have it in my inventory, and do use it for Timewalker dungeons, and plan to transmog it (when and if) they become mogable.

For pets, those I would prefer to see in the banner are: Rak'shiri *, Loque'Nahak*, Deimos*, Fenrir*, Seraph, Diaval.

I know you may not be able to fit them all (or want to lol), so I marked my favorites :)

I love shadowy, dark backgrounds with tones of blues, blacks, greens, maybe a touch of purple... The Shadowmoon Valley in Draneor always has been pretty to me :)

Thank you in advance! Very excited to see what this banner may look like :)


Hrm, currently my Armory is displaying an untransmoged chest - it's the Stormbreaker Chestgaurd. I should have it updated tonight.

Are you still interested in a sig? :)

Glad you liked it Iowawolf; it was my pleasure to make it. :)

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:25 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 2129
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Gender: male
TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Ended up needing to snag a free trial of Photoshop as Gimp is just blergh to use.
Did you know that you can legally download Photoshop CS2 full version from Adobe for free?
Sure it doesn't have the newest features and they stopped support but...

It's Photoshop! It's free! It's legal! :headbang:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
I don't like CS2, but thanks for the info. I started with CS4 so I'm a bit spoiled using the newer versions. ;)

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:09 am 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 2129
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Gender: male
I've been using Photoshop from 6.0 to CS4.
But this is free, legal and suffient for what I need at home.

Maybe someone else is interested...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:56 am 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Bah I just realized my post came off not as joking as I intended. =/ My apologies; didn't mean for it to sound condescending and was wondering why your reply felt kind of insulting.

I do appreciate you letting not only myself, but other people know about Adobe offering CS2 for free; that's pretty awesome. :) I have tried CS2 many years ago as my late husband actually had it on disc, but I had a really hard time getting it to do the things I wanted after starting on newer versions.

And I guess you keep saying legal for people interested in downloading it? Because my trial version of CS6 is legal and downloaded right from Adobe's website. :P

Sorry again about my first response!

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 am 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 2129
Realm: Not playing anymore.
Gender: male
I did not feel offended at all.
Everything is cool.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 am
Posts: 779
Location: Trueshot Lodge with Hati
Realm: Moan Guard, Blackwater Council
Gender: Male
I would like to please request a new signature after getting my complete Rift Stalker set along with the fox who inspired me to get it.

The armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... olf/simple and as with the other it is how I would like her to look.

Pet is Lightning Paw of course lol.

Location I would like to have is on a hill with the moon light shining down on both of them maybe have Azerothwolf petting Lightning as well.

If I can have a saying I please would like Azeroth and Lightning Forever.

Thank you for your time.

_________________
Image
#HATI4LIFE...#SAVEHATI...#PRAYERS4HATI...#HATI4EVER...#HUNTERS4HATI...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Posts: 14337
Location: WoW
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
I feel like getting that new fox to show up correctly in WMV would be a pain in the butt. Just keep in mind I'm pretty much the only sig maker that comes into this thread and makes stuff (unless other people send stuff by PM and I don't know about it) so if I can't come up with something you might want to find other threads to hit up. :) I know that Serenith has become active again.

_________________

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group