Signature Request Thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Signature Request Thread

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Her armory was her as a blood elf when I clicked on it so that's what I went with. xD Glad you like it. :hug:

Zhinru: Your scorpid doesn't show up on the armory so I don't know which skin he is to put him in the sig.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

This is what I have for you so far, Zhinru so you can let me know if you want anything changed. :)

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Zhinru »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:This is what I have for you so far, Zhinru so you can let me know if you want anything changed. :)

That's not what I imagined, but it's cool too and I'll take it. The scorpid is Toxx (the same skin as green Madexx), so if you could add it in, I'd be grateful.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I planned on adding him in, just needed to know what skin he is. :) Also, if you have something else in mind, just let me know. There's just not a ton of detail you can fit into a smaller sized signature that's going to have seven pets and you said you wanted them on parade. It's your sig though and if you want me to try something different with it, I can. :)

[/center]
Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Zhinru »

I'm cool with this version, and I was just trying to be polite about the scorpid. So thanks a lot.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No worries. :) After I get home from work I'll add him in and reupload it. ^_^ I just want to make sure it's a sig you'll be happy with. :3

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Derp, sorry about the wait, Zhin.

Hope you like it. :) Let me know if you want something changed. I can make it a little smaller if you want too.

[/center]
Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Zhinru »

I think I'm fine with this. Thank you again!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You're more than welcome. ^_^ It was an interesting sig to make; I've never made one with so many pets before. :D

[/center]
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'd like to make a request, if that's okay. I don't play anymore, so I understand if that makes this request not exactly a priority. However, that doesn't mean that I don't still remember my pets fondly. I also realized that I don't think I have any signatures of just Rhyela and Tetsusaiga.

So, I'd like a signature of Rhyela wearing this set:

I don't remember the exact pieces, so I apologize. It's something I came up with in WMV a long time ago. I do know that the chest is the Breastplate of Rapid Striking or something like that. The boots drop in ICC, I believe heroic. I think the belt does, too. And the rest of the items are from PvP.

Tetsusaiga is the white lion:

I'm wanting something relatively simple. If I could just have the two of them on a cliff or something similar, looking out towards a sunset, that would be nice. My idea is to get something that seems calm/relaxing/quiet. And rather than names or anything, I'd like the text, "Forever". Rhyela and Tetsusaiga are together 'til the end, and I've had him for so long. I suppose the sunset is supposed to represent the sun setting on their adventures together, but they're together 'til the end.

Besides, there's always a chance I may come back to WoW, you never know. :)

Anyway, I appreciate your time and thank you in advance!

~Rhyela

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Luckily for me you still pull up on the armory so it'll be easy to get the proper skin tone and face. :) That gear set should be somewhat easy to replicate as well, especially since you mostly remember where the pieces come from. I'll get to work on this and see what I can come up with. :)

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Here's what I came up with, Rhyela. Let me know if you want anything changed. :)

[/center]
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Oh my word, it's beauuuuutiful!!! <3 <3 <3 I really love the bird in the background. I don't care what it actually is, it looks like a hawk enough to me that it makes it even more epic (hawks are my favorite bird). Thank you so much!!!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You're very welcome. xD It was a screenshot I had taken in Orgrimmar a while back. That happens to be a tauren druid so I wasn't sure if you'd like it in there or not but I decided to chance it since it was daytime when I was making this and wasn't sure I'd be able to get a new sunset screenshot. I'm really glad you enjoy it. ^_^

[/center]
Cyberbeastx
Realm: Antonidas

Unread post by Cyberbeastx »

Hello, My name is Cyberbeastx and i am returning to play wow once more. I made all new accounts on facebook, msn, mmochampion, youtube, here and a few other places. I need a signature and avatar for the sites and i was hoping someone could make me a nice one. Heres the info for it

Name: Noblebeastx
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Skin Color: White/Tan
Hair Style: Long
Facial Hair: Full
Hair color: Black
Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=noblebe ... B800%3B500

Gear:
No Helm Shown Please
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50638
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50695
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-255
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50711
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50688
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50655
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50653

Pets:
1)Creature - Spirit beast - Loque Nahak
2)Creature - Devilsaur - Ironhide
3)Creature - Core hound - Ancient core hound

I want my character in the middle of the signature, Standing holding his bow while loque naharak is on my right turned to his left a bit laying down. Then I want Ironhide to my left face to the left and half way behind me. Finally I want my ancient core hound on my left under ironhide. For me I want the above i listed equipped to my character and I want the staff on my back and me holding the bow in my hand. Above phantom flying i would like frosty the companion(if you can fit it). I want my name "Cyberbeastx" in a fancy style but readable in the top right hand corner.

I would also like avatar of my character. I want him facing forwards and i want to see his face and part of his shoulders.

If you need anymore details PM me and ill get back to you ASAP.

Thank you,
Cyberbeastx
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Just to let you know, with WMV there's not a way to have both a staff and ranged weapon showing. Weapons do not sheath properly and end up stabbing the character through the chest. But if it's something you feel you absolutely need, I will try to find a way to incorporate it.
It's also much, much easier to have an armory link as the vague descriptors you gave are going to make it a lot harder to recreate said character in WMV. The armory link lets me import you straight into the program and then all I have to modify is your gear. :)

I also ask that if you're looking for a sig for a site like MMO-Champion they require their sigs to be quite small thus making adding details and multiple pets a little more challenging (but not impossible) so it'll end up being closer to two different sigs as we allow ours here to be much larger (unless you just want the one smaller one). I'm just mentioning this as a bit of a warning since you appear to want your wolf and corehound stacked on top of each other. It's just, you want a lot of stuff all kinda crammed right around the middle of the sig which is going to look a little awkward on something that's only going to be about 100 pixels tall. I'm not saying I won't try it, because I'll do my best, I'm just letting you know in advance. :)

Other than that, all I ask is that you bear with me as I have a lot on my plate right now. I am attending my aunt's funeral this weekend and I work a high stress job so I will get to this as I find the time. :)

[/center]
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Ohmygod is this thread alive again? xD
A bit off topic, I'm sorry about your aunt and hope your job isn't that bad xD it's be ashame to have to throw a mass Rez your way because of work :lol:

Back onto topic, I guess, if you have room for one, I'll request, but if not its not a problem.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Cyberbeastx

Take ure time, I was thinking about a size of 400 x 300 or larger. I know i wont be able to use the signature on mmochampion but that's okay.
As far as a armory link I am returning to WoW in a couple days. I am waiting for a transfer of money at my bank, so that i can buy the expansions and pay a few months time. So at this point and time i don't have a character to link. If it isnt to much you could take a dwarf to ironforge and get it a haircut. The names i gave for the hair are exactly what there called in-game. Im sorry I cant give more right now.

Sorry to hear about your aunt and i hope everything is alright and works out.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

@Eternal: I don't limit the number of requests I take. :) I just chug my way through them if/as they come. The thread is always around and only "dies" when people decide they don't need my work anymore. :P

And thank you. :hug: She battled a long fight against breast cancer. I'm a bagger at a grocery store; it's a bit of a long story/rant but I'm kind of neurotic and a bit of a perfectionist so I like to do the best I can at my job and most of my coworkers don't feel the same way so I'm always the one left running around to do everything and the one person all the cashiers/managers turn to when they need something done (right).

@Cyber: Ah, I see. I will take your suggestion then and create a male dwarf and run his little bum to the barber shop and see what I can come up with. :)

[/center]
Cyberbeastx

TygerDarkstorm wrote:@Eternal: I don't limit the number of requests I take. :) I just chug my way through them if/as they come. The thread is always around and only "dies" when people decide they don't need my work anymore. :P

And thank you. :hug: She battled a long fight against breast cancer. I'm a bagger at a grocery store; it's a bit of a long story/rant but I'm kind of neurotic and a bit of a perfectionist so I like to do the best I can at my job and most of my coworkers don't feel the same way so I'm always the one left running around to do everything and the one person all the cashiers/managers turn to when they need something done (right).

@Cyber: Ah, I see. I will take your suggestion then and create a male dwarf and run his little bum to the barber shop and see what I can come up with. :)
Okay thank you.