Signature Request Thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: Signature Request Thread

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Oh, I'll put my request in!
Bagging seems like hard work >< very hectic, too.
It's good she fought it as long as she could.

And for my request, I'd like my hunter, Las *armory!* with what she has on, minus the gun with Violet, the purple shale spider, and Dya *armory!* and Loque'nahak, in the gear she has. I'd like for the background to be Stranglethorn Vale, they can be on opposite sides, Loque'nahak can be sitting beside Dya, and Violet can be standing beside Las (shale spiders have no other animations, dammit). I'd like Las to be doing a salute emote, while Dya is doing /kiss and the text can be something like "Sisters from beginning to end".
Let me know if that's a bit too much D:

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

The bagging itself isn't so bad, it's dealing with the lazy people. xD The people stress me out more than the physical labor.

And no, your request is fine and will be easy enough. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Cyberbeastx
Realm: Antonidas

Unread post by Cyberbeastx »

@TygerDarkstorm: Just checking in to see how my signature and avatar is coming along. Btw for the avatar you can place him sideways or slant him or whatever as long as his tier 10 shoulder and his face is see able. Ill check back later tonight/tomorrow to see your reply.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

TygerDarkstorm wrote: Other than that, all I ask is that you bear with me as I have a lot on my plate right now. I am attending my aunt's funeral this weekend and I work a high stress job so I will get to this as I find the time. :)
I already mentioned in advance that I don't have oodles of time right now to be working on this. ;) This is something newish I have to try and I have not had the time, at all, to sit down and make a dwarf in game that I then have to recreate as well as piece things together. These things require time that I just don't have right now and I'll get working on sigs/avatars as soon as I do. Since this is a free service, I apologize for the delay, but my real life dealings are more important right now. ;)

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
TygerDarkstorm wrote: Other than that, all I ask is that you bear with me as I have a lot on my plate right now. I am attending my aunt's funeral this weekend and I work a high stress job so I will get to this as I find the time. :)
I already mentioned in advance that I don't have oodles of time right now to be working on this. ;) This is something newish I have to try and I have not had the time, at all, to sit down and make a dwarf in game that I then have to recreate as well as piece things together. These things require time that I just don't have right now and I'll get working on sigs/avatars as soon as I do. Since this is a free service, I apologize for the delay, but my real life dealings are more important right now. ;)
:hug: :hug: it's ok, Tyger. I would have requested on for my new hunter, but I'll wait. You're busy with RL stuff, and I have yet to fill out her stables. :hug:

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Aye, sorry about the Pet Challenge thread. I've just been under a lot of stress, and I'm extremely tired and worn out. I will try to get working on rolls and signatures asap. :)

[/center]
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Aye, sorry about the Pet Challenge thread. I've just been under a lot of stress, and I'm extremely tired and worn out. I will try to get working on rolls and signatures asap. :)
It's ok, I've been putting off leveling...(though it doesn't help that my hunter is now level 34 >.>) I'll still take wher ever you roll me though. ^.^

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Stopping in real quick to say that signatures and avatars are going to be on a bit of a further hiatus until things in real life settle down some. I am having personal issues that I am trying to take care of with a family member and between work, the boyfriend's back being nearly out of commission, and trying to rearrange my room, I just don't have the time right this moment to be thinking of/working on these. Hopefully I can get started on them over the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

I apologize that the delays have been so long, but unfortunately these are just kinda low on the priority list since they require more time than what I've currently got allotted at the moment. I should, however, be able to get the rolls up for the Pet Challenge thread as those don't take more than a minute or two.

[/center]
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Stopping in real quick to say that signatures and avatars are going to be on a bit of a further hiatus until things in real life settle down some. I am having personal issues that I am trying to take care of with a family member and between work, the boyfriend's back being nearly out of commission, and trying to rearrange my room, I just don't have the time right this moment to be thinking of/working on these. Hopefully I can get started on them over the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

I apologize that the delays have been so long, but unfortunately these are just kinda low on the priority list since they require more time than what I've currently got allotted at the moment. I should, however, be able to get the rolls up for the Pet Challenge thread as those don't take more than a minute or two.
:hug: :hug:
I think the rolls remember me, they keep on giving me rares! Plus, the first pet rolled for my panda was the same first pet for my Tuaren! XD
Anyways, I hope life clears up for you soon. You're lovely sigs and avatars are greatly missed.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks! :hug:

[/center]
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Stopping in real quick to say that signatures and avatars are going to be on a bit of a further hiatus until things in real life settle down some. I am having personal issues that I am trying to take care of with a family member and between work, the boyfriend's back being nearly out of commission, and trying to rearrange my room, I just don't have the time right this moment to be thinking of/working on these. Hopefully I can get started on them over the weekend, but I'm not making any promises.

Take your time, we understand there's more important stuff in RL goin on! :hug: just hope things will clear up a but for you soon.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Cyberbeastx

If its not to late and you haven't started yet then I would like to change my request. I have been alliance for a long time and I finally decided to see what it is like on the other side...So I need a different signature setup.
Hello, My name is Cyberbeastx and i am returning to play wow once more. I made all new accounts on facebook, msn, mmochampion, youtube, here and a few other places. I need a signature and avatar for the sites and i was hoping someone could make me a nice one. Heres the info for it

Name: Noblebeastx
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
Skin Color: Green
Hair and Face: http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3861 ... 140808.jpg

Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=noblebe ... B800%3B500

Gear:
No Helm Shown Please
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50638
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50695
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-255
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50711
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50688
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50655
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50653

Pets:
1)Creature - Spirit beast - Loque Nahak
2)Creature - Devilsaur - Ironhide
3)Battle Pet - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28883

I want my character in the middle of the signature, Standing holding his bow while loque naharak is on my right turned to his left a bit laying down. Then I want Ironhide to my left face to the left and half way behind me. For me I want the above I listed equipped to my character and I want the staff on my back and me holding the bow in my hand. Near me flying I would like frosty the companion(if you can fit it). I want my name "Cyberbeastx" in a fancy style but readable in the top right hand corner.

I would also like avatar of my character. I want to see his face and part of his shoulders.

If you need anymore details PM me and ill get back to you ASAP.

Thank you,
Cyberbeastx
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

If you'd read the last several posts, Cyber, you'd know that new sig production is halted while Tyger wrestles with RL stuff. :hug: Tyger!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Cyberbeastx

Kalliope wrote:If you'd read the last several posts, Cyber, you'd know that new sig production is halted while Tyger wrestles with RL stuff. :hug: Tyger!
What i understood is that he doesn't have time to do them right now due to real lif. That doesnt mean i cant put my request in and when he ever gets time he can try to do it. I just didnt want him to come back one day and make my old characters signature.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 - Dual Core - 3.00GHz | 8 GB Ram | GeForce GTX 645
Razer Naga Epic | Razer Anansi | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930

Cyberbeastx | Hunter | Antonidas(US): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... stx/simple

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Cyberbeastx wrote:
Kalliope wrote:If you'd read the last several posts, Cyber, you'd know that new sig production is halted while Tyger wrestles with RL stuff. :hug: Tyger!
What i understood is that he doesn't have time to do them right now due to real lif. That doesnt mean i cant put my request in and when he ever gets time he can try to do it. I just didnt want him to come back one day and make my old characters signature.
*Her. And yes, I get that; it just would have been polite to acknowledge that you weren't pushing for it now. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Cyberbeastx

Kalliope wrote:
Cyberbeastx wrote:
*Her. And yes, I get that; it just would have been polite to acknowledge that you weren't pushing for it now. :)
Her oh my didn't know and I understand, sorry

Cyberbeastx | Hunter | Antonidas(US): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... stx/simple

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hehe, yes, I am female. :P

Thanks for holding down the fort while I was at work, Kalli. :) Thank you for posting an update for what you want, Cyber. I have three days off coming up and I plan to try and use that time to pop out some sigs/avatars. :)

[/center]
Cyberbeastx

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Hehe, yes, I am female. :P

Thanks for holding down the fort while I was at work, Kalli. :) Thank you for posting an update for what you want, Cyber. I have three days off coming up and I plan to try and use that time to pop out some sigs/avatars. :)
Its all good take ure time man. I am in no rush :) just wanted to give you a update

Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Zhinru »

I come here not about a signature, but something that would be made the same way. Namely, I need to "fabricate" a screenshot. Just get some characters and creatures in one spot where they can't normally be. I have neither working WMV nor active WoW sub ATM, but I'd love that one picture for RP purposes. If anyone feels up to it, PM me please.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

If there are any other sig makers out there that wish to pick up the requests given here, please do. With how busy and crazy things have been for me lately my mind is not in the right place to be making signatures and I honestly have about zero desire or inspiration to be doing them right now, and I apologize. Hopefully someone else will pick the requests up, otherwise it might be a very long time before I get around to them.

[/center]