Signature Request: Any Sig Makers

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Signature Request: Any Sig Makers

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I don't want to inquire with just one, or any certain, sig maker because I don't feel like putting the obligation on anyone to make the sig. So I chose to make a topic that way anyone can decide whether they'd like to or not with no obligations.

I am far to busy(lazy) and just don't have the time(laaaazy) to make myself sigs anymore. I use to really enjoy making them back in my FFXI days. My WoW ones have been very simple(craaaaappy) as well.

Anywho, I'd like an updated sig for my Hunter and possibly one for my Druid.

For my Hunter I just want her "Pride" of cats. I love my cats. Although I don't have full T12, just put her in it using Fandral's and Arathar. No helm showing, please. WMV: Skin #11, Face #8, Hair Color #6, Hair Style #2, Facial Feature #0. Here are her cats:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I'd love to have more but stable space is limited with having my raid buff pets + other random ones I like. Really want a White Tiger and normal Tiger.. and that pure while lioness from Winterspring.. and... and...

Feel free to be creative if you'd like; Some one on ones with my Hunter. Her "big" ones are Malachovian (Loque) and Zaybriel (Humar). They have been her longest pets, Zaybriel being the oldest. I camped him back in the day. Sat in his tree waiting for him to pop for a few days. Malachovian took a month of flying around the Basin back when he was the only SB. Unfortunately they aren't all named. Most, but not all. All my pets are male as well.

Optional!
If you'd like to take on the challenge of getting all my pets into one sig, feel free to try. This is more of a bonus/side project if anyone would like. I mainly just want my kitties. Here are the rest:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image + all the cats from above. (Yes, I'm leaving a few out. They're either raid purpose pets or ones that I might release because they just aren't.. working.)

Optional #2!
My Worgen Druid, Vheaira. Would like something for her to include in a rotating sig. In the WoW Model Viewer she's Skin #7, Face #4, Hair Style #11, Facial Feature #6. T11 Helm and Shoulders(the blue wings) with the rest T12 should be fine for gear on her. She's the white/gray with blue marking kitty/bear.

I'm really not sure what I'd like with her sig, so creativity is to the maker/s.

If it helps at all, here are some fail sigs/past sigs I've done.
My first Petopia Sig.

Some block idea I was trying.. too simple.

Again with my hunter in it.

My current. (Tried to make it look like my first, just updated. Starting to get too cluttered.)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on. I will hopefully be putting any sigs in a rotating thing like most people have been doing lately, but I will give credit in my sig for anyone who contributes. <3
Last edited by Seilahyn on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Re: Signature Request: Any Sig Makers

Unread post by Miacoda »

Oooh I love your sigs! Especially the block idea, very unique!

I could probably give this a try, a little confused on the gear you want, though. ^^;

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Oh, sorry. Tier 12 Hunter set, Flamewalker, should be fine to put her in. Just the normal, not heroic. (The normal set is more red where as the Heroic is kind of gold/orangey red.) The stuff I'm wearing in my Armory link. Only differences are I don't have T12 shoulders and I don't have Arathar the whatever-whatnot bow that Rag drops, yet. While I like the horny helm, I'd rather it not be shown in a sig as I'd like her face being shown.

Does that clarify things?
Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Alrighty, so T12 non-heroic with shoulders and firelands bow. I'll see if I can get started on this tonight. :)

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Hrm.. did I do something wrong in my request? Was I not specific enough that I'm not getting any takers(other than Doomcookie)? Just wondering as I see other threads getting way more results. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining/whining, just curious. I know I wasn't very to the point of "I want this pose and this color and..." etc etc. I was hoping for such a better response I guess, sorry.

I did finish one sig I had been working with on and off for the past month(the one of my hunter sitting with all her cats) and threw a quick one together for my Druid so I had something. Not that I still wouldn't enjoy some of the lovely sigs I've seen people make here.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Sigs with a lot of pets are harder to do, so that might explain it.