Signatures by Britany

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
RHMakonea
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Re: Signatures by Britany

Unread post by RHMakonea »

Britany wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:
Britany wrote:You should have seen the original pose I was using for the green one. He looked like he was extremely high. :lol:
Lmfao! He got into Loque's catnip!
He was like, falling over and his eyes were half-closed. I laughed pretty hard because he stuck out like a sore thumb. xD

Makonea, I'd be perfectly willing to make you an avatar tonight since avatars take so little time. I'm really happy to hear you love my work :hug:
Awesome Thank you so much it will be of me and my devilsaur (http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/trexskingreen.html). Thanks again :D

Signature by the Wonderful Britany

My DeviantArt

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Britany wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:
Britany wrote:You should have seen the original pose I was using for the green one. He looked like he was extremely high. :lol:
Lmfao! He got into Loque's catnip!
He was like, falling over and his eyes were half-closed. I laughed pretty hard because he stuck out like a sore thumb. xD

Makonea, I'd be perfectly willing to make you an avatar tonight since avatars take so little time. I'm really happy to hear you love my work :hug:
Baha. XD Goofy lil bugger.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Unread post by Britany »

I apologize for not being able to complete requests. I've lacked the time to do so. Anyways, i'm going to finish the pending requests I have as of now and then I'm going to stop altogether.

I'm burnt out from wow. I need a break. I spent the beginning of August until mid November waiting for Aeonaxx, only to have him swiped out from under me by botters and people just passing by. I don't understand why I can't succeed in a virtual game, let alone real life. I'm fed up with all the cheaters and hackers that get shiny pixels before anyone who truly deserves them.

Anyways, sorry for ranting. Just wanted to explain why I don't want to do any more requests for now. Well, I also don't want to because I feel like everyone on this forum hates me, but I'll just pretend that's not true.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Britany wrote:I apologize for not being able to complete requests. I've lacked the time to do so. Anyways, i'm going to finish the pending requests I have as of now and then I'm going to stop altogether.

I'm burnt out from wow. I need a break. I spent the beginning of August until mid November waiting for Aeonaxx, only to have him swiped out from under me by botters and people just passing by. I don't understand why I can't succeed in a virtual game, let alone real life. I'm fed up with all the cheaters and hackers that get shiny pixels before anyone who truly deserves them.

Anyways, sorry for ranting. Just wanted to explain why I don't want to do any more requests for now. Well, I also don't want to because I feel like everyone on this forum hates me, but I'll just pretend that's not true.
I dont hate you, I was going to request from you but seeing as your going to close down shop. You seem like a sweet person and we share the same name even! Im sorry thats happened to you but I really do feel you. I'm quitting soon myself the burnt outness has me again. I'm sorry I didnt get to know you better and that I havent replied on your threads.. I do read them though! I just normally dont reply to any I'm bad about that :? Anywho much love and many :hug: sweets. <3

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Britany wrote:I apologize for not being able to complete requests. I've lacked the time to do so. Anyways, i'm going to finish the pending requests I have as of now and then I'm going to stop altogether.

What? Hate you? What in the fel gave you that impression? I adore you to itty bitty bits. You'd know damn well if I hated you cause I don't make that a secret. XD So get that out of your mind. Everyone here likes you far as I know...You're probably more liked than I am. XD

But take a break. I know how you feel. Camped Aeonaxx for 14 hrs only to have some level 83 hunter take him from me.

Then I camped TLPD for like 2 months straight only to have a douchebag that already had the TLPD swoop in and take him from me. The same douche that tried to take Skarr from me....and tried to grief me TWICE on two different toons of mine when camping Terrorpene.

LisaaraPokefarm

RHMakonea
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Unread post by RHMakonea »

I really do like you trust me I hunted Aeonaxx for 3 month with the same horrible person jumping on him and despawning him on purpose about 8 times (litterally sat there on the mount grabbed aeo then jumped off him). I hated him, I hated everything, didn't get till he finally stopped camping it and left, even then I lost him to passer by people or other campers. Don't give up on the hunt! I'm sorry Aeo is being very frustrating but I really do like you and your amazing work. Trust me I understand how frustraiting it can be best of luck to you :hug: and sorry you feel this way

Signature by the Wonderful Britany

My DeviantArt

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

H-Hate?!

Brits, we love you man.
Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Unread post by Feralclaw »

Britany... I don't hate you. Though I may act like it at times, it's in my personality; when I'm mad I'm really mad and I snap at every other person. I know, bad personality trait. You have a knack for these, I hate to see all that amazing talent thrown away never to shine again. And that douchebag who swiped Aeo is gonna have to go through me. PM me his name. >.> I don't care if I get banned.

...Best regards, your buddy Feral. :hug:
Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Unread post by Britany »

uh, yeah, i'm gonna try to finish these up sometime this week...will do the easiest, least time-consuming ones first if yall dont mind..
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Britany wrote:uh, yeah, i'm gonna try to finish these up sometime this week...will do the easiest, least time-consuming ones first if yall dont mind..
*hug*

LisaaraPokefarm

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Take your time hun!

Don't stress yourself.
Maggien
Realm: Arygos

Unread post by Maggien »

It's a bit late. Heh. I know.... ;D ?
I would like to request a Signature. :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ien/simple

I want my hunter to be in the Giantstalker set. WITHOUT helm.

Want my Spririt beasts in there. (Loque'nahka, Skarr, Ban'Thalos, & Skoll)
Heres a link to my Hunter pets (I didn't use all of my spirit beasts) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... -pet#32517

I Would Like it to say Queen Of The Alliance

My Hunter in a /salute position. and all the other pets around me.! So, I'm in the middle and there are Hunter pets around me.
I would like the background to be some place With like claws and bite marks around. (like in battle). (no screenshot from WoW please. c: )

I hope this isn't too much. xD

Play around with this Idea, And see what happens! thanks!

Thank you! Reply when u get this?
take your time. c:
Attachments
example of the Pet behind sort of like coming out? xD I know its bad.
example of the Pet behind sort of like coming out? xD I know its bad.
ex.png (32.02 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

This thread just got bumped from 2011, so I wouldn't hold your breath, okay? :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Maggien
Realm: Arygos

Unread post by Maggien »

I didn't see the date! LOL. whoops! Nevermind. xD