Request for new signatur :D

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Request for new signatur :D

Unread post by Ana »

Although i love the one i have now, i would like to put an open request out for another signatur.

I really want one of Tårnfalk and Müsli standing next to eachother and on the side Kahlua and Tequila.

Something like this

Tårnfalk+Müsli......................Kahlua+Tequila

Armory link to Kahlua: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kahlua. Would love to get her guildname to.. its my own guild and it fits with all my booze names
Kahluas pet:http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/skins/s ... npink.html

Armory link to Tårnfak: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%A5rnfalk and i dont mind her guildname showing eithe.. though not so important
Tårnfalks pet: http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/skins/s ... nsnow.html

i would prefer a handdrawn avatar, or something graphic ... not from the model viewer... Pet and owner should stand next to eachother, but yet somehow show the love and bond that they share :)
No preferences to backgrounds :)

Hope someone can help me with this :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Re: Request for new signatur :D

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Tårnfalk wrote:i would prefer a handdrawn avatar, or something graphic ... not from the model viewer...
That kicks me out of the contest.
I don't even know which side of the pencil goes to the paper and which one pokes your eye.

Good luck in finding an artist!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Karathyriel wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:i would prefer a handdrawn avatar, or something graphic ... not from the model viewer...
I don't even know which side of the pencil goes to the paper and which one pokes your eye.

Aye, same for me. Then again, I can draw pretty good stickfigures...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Karathyriel wrote:

:D I dont mind an avatar simular to yours Karathyriel ... just dont like the modelviewer :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

But Karathyriel's signature is from the modelviewer. The only difference is that it's got a background.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Tarnfalk was talking about my avatar, not my sig, Saturo.
But that comes from the MV too.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Oh.

Avatars I might be able to draw. People say I'm good with faces (and weaponry o.0). What would you prefer to have in your avvie?

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

I can draw sticks!

If you get cute night elf hair on one figure, and have the other have a cute cat face...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Saturo wrote:Oh.

Avatars I might be able to draw. People say I'm good with faces (and weaponry o.0). What would you prefer to have in your avvie?
What is avvie??)
and feel free to draw me an avatar.. that be great :D then i get two new things to use!! :D

And accually i did mean kals signatur lol.. if itsfrom the modelviewer then i like it :D.. i just dislike the "moving" part of modelviewer.. feel free to work around with my request in modelviewer that migth work :D.. as for background i always been a fan of this background

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Avvie would be another word for avatar. And Veph made Kara's sig, you could try asking in her thread.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

posted in vephs post :D cant wait to see your avvie :D.. and if u can make an avvie i prefer to have a nigthelf with the same haircollor and markings as tårnfalk (se the link above), or a really neat looking bow :D

or if possible and its not to large.. both Tårnfalk and Müsli together :D

let me see what u work out D:

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Well, I can really only do closeups. And if it's coloured, it will be digitally coloured. I'll try to get on it this afternoon.

Khishay
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: US Trollbane

Unread post by Khishay »

I made a stab at the request. I've never really tried WoW avatars before, sorta, but just thought I might give it a shot! I couldn't really fit in much posing. It was rather cramped for space! Couldn't quite figure out how to fit in all the names... and I barely fit in the one I got :lol: I'm sure others can accomplish more.

Not totally sure if it fits all the image guidlines for the forum. I might be having a bubblehead moment, but if I am I'll fix it!

Well, here's my two cents!
Link -> http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad19 ... nfalk5.jpg

My Dragon Cave...

Thanks so much to Ket Shi for the signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Awesome picture, Kishay.
Cramming so many faces into that 90x90 space is hard, but I've got an basic outline. Just don't get too mad about the fact that your pets aren't in there. I'll finish it this evening, got a bit too much to do right now.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Khishay wrote:I made a stab at the request. I've never really tried WoW avatars before, sorta, but just thought I might give it a shot! I couldn't really fit in much posing. It was rather cramped for space! Couldn't quite figure out how to fit in all the names... and I barely fit in the one I got :lol: I'm sure others can accomplish more.

Not totally sure if it fits all the image guidlines for the forum. I might be having a bubblehead moment, but if I am I'll fix it!

Well, here's my two cents!
Link -> http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad19 ... nfalk5.jpg

WOW its lovely :D could u do the bigger signature one maybe :)?
Saturo wrote:Awesome picture, Kishay.
Cramming so many faces into that 90x90 space is hard, but I've got an basic outline. Just don't get too mad about the fact that your pets aren't in there. I'll finish it this evening, got a bit too much to do right now.
DAMM I WILL GET TOTALLY MAD OHH YEAH..... :P I cant wait to see what u come up with :D Thanks both

Khishay
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: US Trollbane

Unread post by Khishay »

Two characters and two pets in a signature? I'll see what I can manage. More room, yay! :P

My Dragon Cave...

Thanks so much to Ket Shi for the signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

THis is what I could come up with. Not entirely satisfied, but...
Attachments
tårn.png
tårn.png (17.04 KiB) Viewed 846 times

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

very good facial markings and i like your drawings. hmm to bad i cant use to avatars :( now to choose..

i went with saturos on my guilds webpage (warcraftdiamonds.com)

and the other for this forum, so that i use both.. Thanks to u both :D

i change after 1month so both avatars get seen at both pages as i think u did an amasingly job!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ooh, thanks for the praise. :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

your welcome :D i love how yours also fit with my druid saturo.. your avvie migth become my permanent one for Naitha, my druid while the other be for tårnfalk