Looking for new siggy

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Looking for new siggy

Unread post by Qinni »

Since my stabled has greatly changed since my last sig was made, I am currently looking for a new one. For pets you can click the link below in my siggy but my most favorite pets are Scooter, Dapple, June, Darby, Clover and my new worm pet Mash.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=16698

Not very picky on how the poses are, just have then hanging around and stuff. Before I forget, here is Qinni and what she usually wears now on a day to day basis.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Looking for new siggy

Unread post by Rhyela »

I have quite a bit of time here for the next few days. I can't make a signature if my heart's not in it, so if I can't find inspiration somehow I probably won't do it. However, give me a little bit of time and hopefully I'll be able to think of something. ;) I just don't want to promise something and then not do it.

Edit: I just noticed this post is from the 14th. Do you even still want/need a signature?

Edit again: If you do want a signature still, could you give a quick little explanation on your hunter's personality? And also, if your pets have particular personalities, that might help me, too.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Rhyela wrote:I have quite a bit of time here for the next few days. I can't make a signature if my heart's not in it, so if I can't find inspiration somehow I probably won't do it. However, give me a little bit of time and hopefully I'll be able to think of something. ;) I just don't want to promise something and then not do it.

Edit: I just noticed this post is from the 14th. Do you even still want/need a signature?

Edit again: If you do want a signature still, could you give a quick little explanation on your hunter's personality? And also, if your pets have particular personalities, that might help me, too.
Oh yea I would still love one, sorry I haven't answered. *been dealing with a passing in the family*

Hrmmm...personality...

Well she enjoys the thrill of the hunt, very flirty with people but yet still madly in love with her mate. (Khai'jin, of the darkspear tribe) She can get easily bored sometimes loves her pets like they where her own children or family. Dose that help a bit?
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

That does help, thank you! I'm having a little bit of trouble at the moment trying to think of how I want to do it. I messed with some ideas but they didn't come out right. It might take another day or two (it usually takes that long for my own signatures), but hopefully I'll get something whipped up here soon. :)

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hi Qinni,

Just wanted to give you an update. I took a some time off from interwebz while I was out of town with my family and doing some other things. I have found a background I like quite a bit, but I need to ask the artist's permission to use it. I just messaged him or her tonight, so hopefully I will hear something soon. :)

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Rhyela wrote:Hi Qinni,

Just wanted to give you an update. I took a some time off from interwebz while I was out of town with my family and doing some other things. I have found a background I like quite a bit, but I need to ask the artist's permission to use it. I just messaged him or her tonight, so hopefully I will hear something soon. :)
Okie
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

This looks kinda cluttered to me, and I only got in half your pets. :( Hopefully it's at least tolerable until someone is able to make a better one.

Edit: Sorry this took so long. I know it's no excuse, but work has been absolutely insane and we're in the middle of trying to sell our home and have a new one built. I had to do this in bits. I did the models first one night, then a few nights later the background, etc. I've just been too tired to tackle the whole thing in one day.

It's got a little bit of "me" in there, too. I can't just make a regular ol' signature, I always have to toss something in there somewhere. Qinni is reading a wedding magazine, since you told me about her love for her mate. :) Your two pets are pretty curious about it, too.

:hug:
Attachments
Qinni sig.png
Qinni sig.png (206.83 KiB) Viewed 2029 times

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Daw its so cute! its okay if all the pets arent in there, those are just some of my favorites. at lest you got my spore bat and worm in there <3

i really love it!
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'm glad you like it!!! :D :hug: