Custom Pet Avatars - Open Again!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Custom Pet Avatars - Open

Unread post by Snowy »

Thank you very much! They look beautiful as always. :D I hope SignAvatar comes back to life soon so I can use them though...
Question though, how did you make Falconcrest's quilens look so... glowy? o.o

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Snowy wrote:Thank you very much! They look beautiful as always. :D I hope SignAvatar comes back to life soon so I can use them though...
It's the drop shadow effect. :) Instead of a black drop shadow it's done with a color and ends up looking more like a glow.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Snowy wrote:Thank you very much! They look beautiful as always. :D I hope SignAvatar comes back to life soon so I can use them though...
It's the drop shadow effect. :) Instead of a black drop shadow it's done with a color and ends up looking more like a glow.
Pretty much as Tyger said. The drop shadow is done in the same color as the outline so it gives a glow instead. There is an actual glow option, too, but it was not used for those.

Neilaren

Sickhuntz56
I lightened the graphite color up a tiny bit to make it a little more readable. I also left the text a little bigger to help.

Varethyn
ImageImage
Malladus 2.0!
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Yeaaah Greymon! What a cutie, Thanks a ton! :)
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Oh my god, these are amazing. o_o

*scoots off to write up her final batch of requests* >_>
Sickhuntz56
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sickhuntz56 »

<3

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Thankfully none of the icons I just did were included in today's PTR patch with some updated models. They changed some of the Dire Horns and the blue Devilsaur and I didn't know about it until a bit ago. PTR is updated now with the new colors.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Gorgeous <3 Thanks so much :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Maggien
Realm: Arygos

Unread post by Maggien »

1. Frostbite (Loque'nahak) Drop Shadow is fine : Outline is fine. Eye Color is fine. No pose preferred. I do like some surprise. Right.
2. BlackStar (Sambas) Drop Shadow is fine : Outline is fine. Text Color= PURPLE. Pose? Doesn't matter. Which ever looks best. I like surprises. Right.
3. Angel (Anhka) Drop Shadow is fine : Outline is fine. Text Color= PINK. Pose doesn't matter...Which ever looks best. I like surprises. Right.
(:
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I apologize for the delay, mostly to Falconcrest who made a request a couple days ago, but I am busy on Thursday nights and had a massive headache (most likely a migraine) last night and couldn't stand looking at the computer screen. Yay frequent headaches! ~.~

Anywho, here we go.

Falconcrest (Through PM)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Maggien
ImageImageImage
Just a note, but Loque's model in WMV is completely lock jawed at the moment. None of his motions are displaying an open mouth. I am pulling from the PTR so maybe in that update they've really screwed him up. I know currently in game he's suffering from lockjaw as well, but I've done several Avatars pulling from current files with open mouths.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Seilahyn wrote:I apologize for the delay, mostly to Falconcrest who made a request a couple days ago, but I am busy on Thursday nights and had a massive headache (most likely a migraine) last night and couldn't stand looking at the computer screen. Yay frequent headaches! ~.~

Anywho, here we go.

Falconcrest (Through PM)
ImageImageImageImageImage
:hug: I don't mind at all about the wait because I knew these would be worth it, and migraines suck, I'm sorry you had one. I hope you're feeling better now!

*squees* Everyone looks amazing (as always), and Frika's avatar in particular made me smile when I saw it because of how special her request is to me, thank you so, so much! Here's hoping there won't be too many more changes to the dire horns, I'd feel bad if I ended up having to ask you to make changes to Amaranth and Rune's avatars if the red and white dire horns are ever altered. x_x
Maggien

Unread post by Maggien »

Ahhhh! It looks GORGEOUS! Thanks so much! :hug:
Signature Credit : TygerDarkstorm
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Hey again!

If you have the time, might I request a few more? Since the rotating avatar is working again, I'd love a few more of my pets greeting me. :D

1. Merlyn | Kung Din | Drop Shadow is fine | Outline is fine; whatever looks good. | Any color works | No pose preferred. | Facing either way
2. Peter | Bloodtooth | Drop Shadow is fine | Outline is fine; whatever looks good. | Any color works | No pose preferred. | Facing either way
3. Pride | Patrannache | Drop Shadow is fine | Outline is fine; whatever looks good. | Any color works | No pose preferred. | Facing either way

If you don't have the time, no worries! And thanks for the ones you've done! ::hug::
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Will fix up BlackStar for Maggien and do Arisia's requests when I get a chance. Hate to whine "sick" again, but I'm not feeling good. Throat is a bit sore, head/neck ache. It's enough that I just want to take something and go lay down and hope it goes away.

Oh winter, y u do dis to me!?

As always, you are more than welcome to continue putting requests up despite me being a little under the weather. I will get to them when I'm feeling better. Just want everyone to know that there might be a bit of a delay.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Self bump for update.

So I was worse than I thought. I have a sinus infection/sinusitis. Went to an Urgent Care and got a script today to take care of it so hopefully I'll be feeling little more up to getting these done soon.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my. :/ That's not good at all. I hope you feel better soon!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Arisia »

Seilahyn wrote:Self bump for update.

So I was worse than I thought. I have a sinus infection/sinusitis. Went to an Urgent Care and got a script today to take care of it so hopefully I'll be feeling little more up to getting these done soon.
Sending tea, warm blankets and a hug!

Feel better soon-- taking care of you is so much more important than icons, trust me!
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I'm pretty much feeling back to normal. Still hacking up a lot of gunk, but no more feeling crappy.

I sincerely apologize for the wait you two, but here you are finally.

Arisia
ImageImageImageImage
I wasn't sure if by "Kung Din" you meant the one with the chain around his neck or just that color tiger. I figured you specifically said Kung Din because you meant the chain, but just incase I made two separate ones. I have no idea if there is actually a tiger with the chain in model viewer, so I found what looked like the neck chain and edited it onto the tiger model. If you don't like it, I can try to change it a bit better.

Maggien
Here is the REAL BlackStar, hehe.
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Arisia »

::huge happy beaming smile::

First, I am so glad you are feeling better-- with the whole flu/norovirus racing around all over the world, being sick is kinda a scary and bad thing right now... remember to rest all you can and stay hydrated /nursemode off :D

Second LOVE LOVE LOVE the icons-- yes, Merlyn is Kung Din with the chain; I was so lucky and an amazing petopian helped me get him the short amount of time appearance pets were tameable,and he is named after my departed and adored cat, Merlyn, with this wow pet to never be used in instances, raiding or pvp as he'd get the chain wiped from his image :D I **LOVE** how you made him! ::huge hug::

And Peter's icon makes me giggle with the huge demented grin on his turtle-y face... every time I see it it makes me laugh

THANK YOU so very very much ::huge huge hug::
Maggien

Unread post by Maggien »

YAY! hehehehe. Thanks :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Signature Credit : TygerDarkstorm