Custom Pet Avatars - Open Again!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Custom Pet Avatars - Open

Unread post by Snowy »

Thank you! C: I added it to my cycle already. You're doing a really good job with these!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Jadein92
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore, Thrall

Unread post by Jadein92 »

Seilahyn wrote:Jadein92
ImageImageImage

Hope you enjoy them. Let me know, of course.
:o :o :shock: ASDFOSKDNFHD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. *ahem* thank you!!

Art by FlailingKitty on Flight Rising

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

The question is.. Can you do demons? :D If you can I'll put my five demons in there to be cycled, I adore my warlock and her demons. Especially her omg cute imp.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Kerlinna wrote:The question is.. Can you do demons? :D If you can I'll put my five demons in there to be cycled, I adore my warlock and her demons. Especially her omg cute imp.
I don't see why not. If they're in the model viewer, which they more than likely are, then it shouldn't be a problem. They are pets after all.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Sorry for the double, but just wanted to update.

I will do the two current requests(one through PM), and any further placed when I am feeling better. Right now my head feels like it's in a vacuuseal or something. The pressure is getting worse, which in turn is making the headache worse. So I'm going to med up and probably go back to bed, or atleast stay away from squinting at a computer screen for a while to help my head.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I hope you feel better soon. :c Being ill sucks.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Seilahyn wrote:Sorry for the double, but just wanted to update.

I will do the two current requests(one through PM), and any further placed when I am feeling better. Right now my head feels like it's in a vacuuseal or something. The pressure is getting worse, which in turn is making the headache worse. So I'm going to med up and probably go back to bed, or atleast stay away from squinting at a computer screen for a while to help my head.
Oh noes!!! :( I hope you feel better soon! Nothing wrong with taking a break from making these, especially when you feel like doodoo.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I seem to be feeling better now, so hopefully whatever it was was just a quicky 24 hour bug. It wasn't the worst I had, but it quickly degraded into the chills, sweating/clammy, feeling like I had a fever(despite my temp only being 98.4) tossing the covers off, headache getting worse which in turn caused nausea when I stood up, and dizzyness. Twelve hours in bed with Vicks nighttime stuff helped keep me asleep through most of it thankfully. I got through today with only a minor headache and was able to eat just fine.

Anywho, it appears I only had one request through PM. I thought I had on here in the thread as well? Maybe I was just thinking of the demon question. Hmm. I've looked through the posts and can't seem to find it. So I will get back to business here. Unless it comes back, in which case I will post here again to let you guys know that they may be delayed due to me getting sick again. I've been really lucky. Everyone else has been sick around me and this little bug last night has been all I've gotten. *crosses fingers* I'm really prone to respiratory infections due to having severe asthma when I was younger. And I'm rambling...

Feeling better, will do requests as fast as I can now! =D
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

The demon question was me, I meant to write down the names of my demons tonight but forgot. I will get to them tomorrow if you'll still do them for me. :)

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Vissara wrote:The demon question was me, I meant to write down the names of my demons tonight but forgot. I will get to them tomorrow if you'll still do them for me. :)
Of course! I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of an issue to do demon pets.

Falconcrest (Through PM)
ImageImageImageImageImage

I'm not liking that PhotoBucket is now automatically tacking on a bunch of random letters and numbers making the links even longer. Guess it's to help avoid the issues it had when deleting a picture and reuploading it with the same name even if it had some edits to it. It would still display the old one that was deleted despite a new version being uploaded. Maybe it's just the new one, which mine likes to keep defaulting back to even when I've told it I don't want to use it. Heck, it was forcing me to use it for a while because everytime I submitted feedback on why I wanted to switch back it never switched back to the old layout. It finally let me switch back again. Wonder how long it will stay this time.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm sorry to hear that Photobucket's been doing that with the settings, I hate it when a site refuses to cooperate like that.

How've you been feeling lately? I'll wait before making another request incase you're still feeling under the weather.
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Photobucket is doing the same thing to me too. It's very annoying. Also the new beta photobucket won't let me upload full sized screenshots (it sizes them all down really small) so I keep on trying to change back to the old version and after I upload my pictures it switches me back to the new site.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Wassa wrote:Photobucket is doing the same thing to me too. It's very annoying. Also the new beta photobucket won't let me upload full sized screenshots (it sizes them all down really small) so I keep on trying to change back to the old version and after I upload my pictures it switches me back to the new site.
That's why I use sta.sh on deviant ART. :D

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Zhinru »

If I may advise something (what am I still doing in this thread?), use imgur. Very neat site, upload is easy and intuitive, and links are short too.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I must say, I really like the dragonhawks you did for Falconcrest. And if you happen to see this, Falconcrest, I LOVE the names you picked for them!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Falconcrest wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Photobucket's been doing that with the settings, I hate it when a site refuses to cooperate like that.

How've you been feeling lately? I'll wait before making another request incase you're still feeling under the weather.
I'm fine now, thank you. Although I did need a nap last night around 7PM even after all the sleep I got while sick. Guess it wasn't restful enough and a day of running after that wore me out.

Wassa wrote:Photobucket is doing the same thing to me too. It's very annoying. Also the new beta photobucket won't let me upload full sized screenshots (it sizes them all down really small) so I keep on trying to change back to the old version and after I upload my pictures it switches me back to the new site.
That's the main reason I switched back to the old version. I noticed whenever I tried to upload my normal screenshots, it resized them all. I tried finding the setting, if there were any, to stop this but couldn't. I know originally PhotoBucket had upload size selection and to upload big screenshots you had to have a certain one (1mb or higher) clicked for it to not shrink the size. They've done away with that now, but this NEW Photobucket.. for the life of me I can't find where to adjust it.
Zhinru wrote:If I may advise something (what am I still doing in this thread?), use imgur. Very neat site, upload is easy and intuitive, and links are short too.
I really do like my PhotoBucket. It's been with me for a loooong time, even if it has gotten very slow over the years and now cumbersome to use. I may have to start looking into alternatives if this new "layout" for PhotoBucket becomes forced. Unless they fix the resizing of larger files, and maybe add an option for the extra digits/letters tacked on to images you upload. I will keep this in mind as I've never really liked Image Shack and that is the only other big "picture host" I can think of off hand.
Rhyela wrote:I must say, I really like the dragonhawks you did for Falconcrest. And if you happen to see this, Falconcrest, I LOVE the names you picked for them!
Most of the credit I'll give to Falconcrest, I just do as she requests, hehe.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I recommend using tinypic. :3

Also...um...I hope you won't kill me but I did a huge overhaul on my stable and renamed my pets. Would it be okay to request the same ones I had before(minus Ironhide cause he kept his name for the time being)? x3 If not, I understand. I don't wanna be a burden!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Junrei wrote:I recommend using tinypic. :3

Also...um...I hope you won't kill me but I did a huge overhaul on my stable and renamed my pets. Would it be okay to request the same ones I had before(minus Ironhide cause he kept his name for the time being)? x3 If not, I understand. I don't wanna be a burden!
Duskwing, Kakashi, and Yin need renaming, correct? (Those are the ones I noticed with different names in your Transformer post, so I'm assuming just those three.)

I can do it, although there might be slight differences between them. I might not be able to get the exact same angle down to the degree of this and that, etc. For the most part you probably wouldn't notice unless I pointed it out or you had an eye for those sorts of things. Just want to state that though. I don't keep .PDF files for every avatar or save the screenshot I use from ModelViewer because they're 1-3mb files each and I've made... *checking* 88 requests in total not including my own. Ok, so I have duplicates of edits on some so... 82. Once the person accepts the avatars I'll clear that stuff out. Sorry.. I ramble. Blame my boyfriend, he's a bad influence and makes my rambling worse than it already is.

Anywho, I don't mind as long as you don't mind.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oh you don't have to have them being the exact same pose. But yes, those are the ones. <3 I'm just happy you'd be able to do them and I understand. (now if WMV would work with Pandaren stuff...*grumbles*)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Zhinru wrote:If I may advise something (what am I still doing in this thread?), use imgur. Very neat site, upload is easy and intuitive, and links are short too.
I know you've said you liked Photobucket, but really, this. Imgur is *amazing*. I adored Photobucket... until I found Imgur. xD
Also... I was wondering if you minded me stealing your signature layout idea? I love the simplistic look of it and I would love to make something similar of my own.