WoW Petopia Community
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/

I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone..?
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21349
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone..?

There's this idea of a siggy I'd REALLY like if anyone's willing to. O_U

An animation of a lightning saber worg and the white crane mount walking with my Pandaren in the middle of them, Liwun:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... wun/simple

Now that would be the best signature EVER. :headbang:

If I had that made I'd give infinite thank yous :hug: and even an animated avatar of the pug pet companion if they wanted it.

Author:  ashdawn [ Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

I could but I just need some stuff to clear up:

Walking forwards or to the side.

How do I put multiple creatures in a gif thing

I'd love to make this for you because personally, I think female pandas have really nice walk animations, if someone can teach me how to get multiple creatures in a gif, pleeease ^.^

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

Well, kind of slightly to the right side (from our view kind of right.) Not completely a side view like a mugshot, but slanted so you can see everything's front but at an angle as they walk.
And how to put multiple creatures in a gif? Gee, honestly I don't know, or I would have made myself this signature by now. XD

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

ashdawn wrote:
I could but I just need some stuff to clear up:

Walking forwards or to the side.

How do I put multiple creatures in a gif thing

I'd love to make this for you because personally, I think female pandas have really nice walk animations, if someone can teach me how to get multiple creatures in a gif, pleeease ^.^



Maybe you could ask Vephriel? I have a feeling she would know how. Her artwork is more professional than the both of us. XD

Author:  ashdawn [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

I think I know how, I wouldent say get your hopes up but I MIGHT be-able to do some greenscreen stuff

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

Alright, thanks for attempting to try to make this sig for me.

If its too difficult to make you don't have to stress.

Author:  Castile [ Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

I hope someone does :) Your current one gives me slight epilepsy atm rofl.

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

Castile wrote:
I hope someone does :) Your current one gives me slight epilepsy atm rofl.



Lol! STARE AT CHEN STORMSTOUT'S SKILLS AND AWE THE GIFS OF THEM UNTIL THEY MAKE YOU DIZZY AND YOU BLACK OUT. Ha, thanks, found them on Tumblr, and i was like YESSSSS PERFECT SIGGY FOR NOW. :lol:

Author:  Castile [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

Cristiana-Wolf wrote:
Castile wrote:
I hope someone does :) Your current one gives me slight epilepsy atm rofl.


Lol! STARE AT CHEN STORMSTOUT'S SKILLS AND AWE THE GIFS OF THEM UNTIL THEY MAKE YOU DIZZY AND YOU BLACK OUT. Ha, thanks, found them on Tumblr, and i was like YESSSSS PERFECT SIGGY FOR NOW. :lol:


I think you miss understood me lol I actually have to scroll past it to read your posts as I find the three gifs very er seizurish. I think theres also a rule about having too many in a sig. I hate to complain but three is sensory overload for me anyway.

"Animated GIFs are acceptable so long as they don't cause seizures. I have sensory issues and I am prone to migraines, so please be kind to me (as well as other readers)."

Author:  Cristiana-Wolf [ Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I'm looking for someone to do a signature for me. Anyone

Oh mai, I'm sorry! Apologies about that. :I


Sorry to give you any headaches.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/