WMV Gone Buggy... (Fixed!)

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lotheirian
Realm: Mok'Nathal

WMV Gone Buggy... (Fixed!)

Unread post by Lotheirian »

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but all of the sudden my WMV's gone buggy with the already buggy Pandaren models.

They're not even showing up anymore, and I have no idea how it's gotten this way.

Any ideas?

Edit: Looks like it might have had something to do with patching. I patched WoW for the SoO, waited for it to finish, then booted up WMV. The Pandaren are still buggy, but workable (since lucky for me, my 'main' Panda can be made, hairstyle and all, in WMV).
Last edited by Lotheirian on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: WMV Gone Buggy...

Unread post by Vephriel »

I haven't used it in a while, but have you tried downloading and reinstalling it from scratch? Unfortunately the project hasn't been updated in a long time (at least the last time I checked) so it's been pretty buggy for a while. :( Sometimes if I download a fresh copy it'll fix a couple things.
Lotheirian
Realm: Mok'Nathal

Re: WMV Gone Buggy...

Unread post by Lotheirian »

I tried that a couple of times, it usually works for me, but no dice here. It's been acting up lately, maybe has something to do with the new patch dropping. I'm just trying to get the most use out of it that I can now that WMV as a project is kind of like beating a dead Kodo as far as updates go. :P