Signature request! In need of a new siggy!

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Signature request! In need of a new siggy!

Unread post by Snowbird »

Heya all.

So i recently moved back to Horde and thought it was cool for a few weeks, but i started to regret my desision very fast.
So now i am a nelf again and im loving it!.

I would love an siggy with 2 of my faveourite pets atm since i am playing a MM and using a wolf when doing other stuff.

So i was thinking My character in a snowy place maybe upper kunlai? With my two wolves Maya the white (Draenor model) wolf and Tani the brown (Draenor Model) wolf. I would like them running around playing in the snow.
It would have been so cute if it was snowing aswell. With my character making a snowman? I dont know if that is possible but it would be fun if it was. Or else maybe somehow playing in the snow aswell.

I also want two Frostwolf pups running around.

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... ird/simple

I hope someone would like ty try and make this. :D

Best regards,
Snowbird

Signature Made By Senenith

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Re: Signature request! In need of a new siggy!

Unread post by Serenith »

Heya Snow! I know you posted this request some months ago, but it looks like no one completed it for you. I checked to see if you were still rocking a night elf and these pets, and it looked like you were. So i figured since I wanted to give signature making a go again that I'd make you your request. I tried to keep it as close to what you asked for as I could, but there are some limitations to the poses I could use. I hope you like it though! I really think it will suit you. Oh, and I made a matching avatar as well cause that's how I roll. Sorta different style from the avatars I made in the past. Anyway it was fun to make! :hug:

♡ Serenith

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Serenith wrote:Heya Snow! I know you posted this request some months ago, but it looks like no one completed it for you. I checked to see if you were still rocking a night elf and these pets, and it looked like you were. So i figured since I wanted to give signature making a go again that I'd make you your request. I tried to keep it as close to what you asked for as I could, but there are some limitations to the poses I could use. I hope you like it though! I really think it will suit you. Oh, and I made a matching avatar as well cause that's how I roll. Sorta different style from the avatars I made in the past. Anyway it was fun to make! :hug:

♡ Serenith

Aww it is amazing!! <3<3 i love it! You are amazing as usual thank you hunny<3<3<3

Signature Made By Senenith

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

That is totally adorbs! <3

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.