Request for a Signature

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Request for a Signature

Unread post by Rhyela »

I would like to request a special signature to celebrate my most recent rare tame!

What I am looking for is my hunter taming a black Madexx. Ideally what I want is the heart icon that appears, but have Madexx facing away from me. This ties in with his personality. He spawned behind me (the only Madexx to do so, the others spawned in front of me), he doesn't do the wave emote very often...he just seems to be so serious or "emo". Sometimes I think I embarrass him. :lol:

But yeah, if anyone could take a whack at the above, that would be splendiferous! :D

Oh and also, no tabard or helm please, and as for the background...hmm, Uldum would be fine.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edit: Eee! In the middle of this project at work I thought of something, if Vulkoor's (Madexx) claws could be up in the air (their idle animation), then it might look like he was actually running away from me. That would be great!!! :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.