Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (On Hold)

Unread post by Ashaine »

*Brushes the dust off this thread* It's been awhile, my friends, but I'm hoping to roll out some signatures again sometime soon. I'm just waiting for WoW Model Viewer to (hopefully) fix some of the issues with the Legion armor sets that aren't rendering correctly (or at all). Right now there are SO many bugs with the Legion Model Viewer. :(

Anyway, since my hunter Zak was still in pre-legion mog, I decided to practice on a signature for him. So here's a little Frostwolf Goblin with his main pets. ♥

Last edited by Ashaine on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I like how the rylak is peering over the wolf. :lol: Very cute!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Jasanni
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jasanni »

OMG OMG OMG could I please request one for my main hunter, Randonen?!

Randonen - Draenei Hunter
Outfit: Stormbreaker Mog (not sure why it's not listing her bow, but it's Avalanche)
Pets/mounts/companions: Silver Covenant Hippogryph, Hati, Skoll, Northern Hawk Owl, Snowfang, Frostwolf Pup
Text: "Randonen" and then smaller "the Stormbringer"

If you couldn't guess, Randy should have been a shaman with her love of and affinity for storms and wolves, so anything along the storm theme would be wonderful!! Thank you SO MUCH in advance! *does happy dance*

~ Avatar by Blencem, Signature by Ashaine ~

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Ashaine you always seem to catch such amazing personality with your pets in your signatures. I love it!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine wrote:*Brushes the dust off this thread* It's been while, my friends, but I'm hoping to roll out some signatures again sometime soon. I'm just waiting for WoW Model Viewer to (hopefully) fix some of the issues with the Legion armor sets that aren't rendering correctly (or at all). Right now there are SO many bugs with the Legion Model Viewer. :(

Anyway, since my hunter Zak was still in pre-legion mog, I decided to practice on a signature for him. So here's a little Frostwolf Goblin with his main pets. ♥

Oh that's fabulous! May I ask how you were able to manipulate the chimera? I'm not sure if that's an actual pose in WMV or if you cut him up in PS (or your given program) and then pieced him together to look like that.

I'm always trying to learn new techniques for creating stuff if/when people are willing to share how they made something. :) The sig looks great!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Jasanni: I will see what I can come up with for you this weekend when I have some time! :D I'll just have to check and make sure all your character's armor is viewable in the current WMV (as some sets are still bugged). I will let you know!

zedxrgal: D'aww. Thank you so much! ♥ Didn't I owe you an updated signature? I could have sworn you asked for one awhile back when WMV was down?

TygerDarkstorm: Thank you! It was just a quick signature I whipped up for practice. I actually photo-manipulate by cropping piece by piece (and sometimes pulling pieces from multiple modelviewer SSs/poses) and re-combining until I get the look/pose I'm after. I always try my best to make my signatures look a bit more realistic vs. just copy and paste. I think it gives them more personality. :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Jasanni

Unread post by Jasanni »

*bounces excitedly* Eeeeee thank you so much!! Take your time, and if anything doesn't show up on WMV, just let me know. I have a few transmogs that Randy alternates through and could link you something from some of the older sets. I think the Stormbreaker one is mostly pre-Legion, but I'm not 100% certain. It's been awhile since I fiddled with it! :X

Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Ashaine wrote:zedxrgal: D'aww. Thank you so much! ♥ Didn't I owe you an updated signature? I could have sworn you asked for one awhile back when WMV was down?
Yeah you did /do. :lol: But I knew WMV was busted & your were supers busy so I didn't worry about it then just flat out forgot till now. :lol: If you feel inclined & ready to create I'll happily accept. If not it's no worries. :hug:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ashaine wrote:
TygerDarkstorm: Thank you! It was just a quick signature I whipped up for practice. I actually photo-manipulate by cropping piece by piece (and sometimes pulling pieces from multiple modelviewer SSs/poses) and re-combining until I get the look/pose I'm after. I always try my best to make my signatures look a bit more realistic vs. just copy and paste. I think it gives them more personality. :D
Yeah, the photo manipulation you're talking about is kind of what I meant and I think I worded it poorly. :lol: That kind of more "realistic" affect so they don't look like they were just plopped out of WMV is something I've had trouble figuring out.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Are you still on hold or may I request a signature? ^.^

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Jasanni: Sadly, it may be a bit more of a wait on this than I anticipated. I'm sorry. My father's health declined unexpectedly this week. He's been in the hospital since Thursday. I promise to work on your signature as soon as I can, but it may be a week or so before I will have the time as my days lately consist of me being at the hospital with him and home only to eat and sleep. :(

zedxrgal: Feel free to post here with the info on what you want and I'd be happy to work on it as soon as I have time (the above situation pending). ♥

TygerDarkstorm: I'll see if I can put together a bit of a tutorial on how I do my signatures sometime. I warn you though, I probably have a crazy way of doing things. :lol:

Death_Dino420: I'd be happy to take your info, but there may be a bit of wait due to the situation I explained above. If you're ok with waiting a few weeks or so for it, then feel free to post here with your info and I promise to get to it as soon as I am able. :D
Last edited by Ashaine on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

That's absolutely fine! I hope your father gets better.

I'd like two characters in it, my first being Sarnor-
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eam/sarnor
If there's a possible pose for that, I'd like them with their arms crossed.

Then my hunter, Elkin.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eam/elkann
I want him to be to the left of Sarnor, with his hands over the two pets closest to him on either side, similar to what you did with Mozag's! And if you can, could you make him relatively small in comparison to his pets? I imagine him as a very, very young hunter!

The armor they're both in now is fine.

The pets in it would be:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... rdboss_red I want him just flying in the background!
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=spectralgryphon
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=wolfboss
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... reenarmour
All of them besides Ji-kun can be wherever, with one on Elkin's left and two on his right, inbetween him and Sarnor.

The layout would just be a simple rectangle with the background being a bright green field with a waterfall, kinda like, hmm.. The Great Valley from Land Before Time?
Do you think that would be ok?

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ashaine wrote:Jasanni: Sadly, it may be a bit more of a wait on this than I anticipated. I'm sorry. My father's health declined unexpectedly this week. He's been in the hospital since Thursday. I promise to work on your signature as soon as I can, but it may be a week or so before I will have the time as my days lately consist of me being at the hospital with him and home only to eat and sleep. :(

zedxrgal: Feel free to post here with the info on what you want and I'd be happy to work on it as soon as I have time (the above situation pending). ♥

TygerDarkstorm: I'll see if I can put together a bit of a tutorial on how I do my signatures sometime. I warn you though, I probably have a crazy way of doing things. :lol:

Death_Dino420: I'd be happy to take your info, but there may be a bit of wait due to the situation I explained above. If you're ok with waiting a few weeks or so for it, then feel free to post here with your info and I promise to get to it as soon as I am able. :D
Oh don't worry about it! You have a lot on your plate; I just like seeing how other people do things. It's been so long since I've made one that I've forgotten a lot of the stuff I learned from tutorials on MMO-Champ and stuff. I'd have to sit and play around with things again and see if I can make improvements. :) Thank you for sharing what you did, I appreciate it. Wishing you and your family the best.

[/center]
Jasanni

Unread post by Jasanni »

Awww Ashaine no worries at all!!! I'm in no rush whatsoever and your father is the most important thing right now. You take good care of him AND yourself and keep us posted on how he's doing. *hughughug*

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Thank you everyone for your kindness and consideration. I'm very saddened to say that my father lost his long time battle against lung cancer Friday. :cry: But he passed on surrounded by those he loved and even though my heart breaks that he's no longer here, I am glad that he is finally free from pain.

In light of this, I will try to work on some signatures in the weeks to come as a way to get my mind off of it all. Art to me has always been a kind of catharsis. Just please be patient with me as my muse is a bit fickle lately with all the stress and sadness. :hug:

-----

Jasanni: Here is your lovely Randonen. I hope you like her! She was a joy to work with! ♥

Last edited by Ashaine on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Im soo sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I'm so sorry to hear it Ashaine, my thoughts are with you and your family. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Ashaine, I'm so sorry. We're all here if you need us :hug: :hug:
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Best wishes to you and your family in this time of sadness. :hug: :( I'm sorry for your loss.

[/center]
Jasanni

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

Unread post by Jasanni »

Oh my goodness, Ash it's PERFECT! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so very sorry to hear about your father. My heart and thoughts are with you hon, I only wish there were more we could do than send kind words and thoughts. <3

EDIT: OMG I just noticed her hand on Hati's shoulder! Your attention to detail is just amazing! *squeals harder!*