Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hey Ashaine! I've been thinking of getting a new signature lately and if you're still open for requests I'd love to take a place on your list. :) If and when it's convenient for you of course, I don't mind waiting.

In the hopes of getting undead elves in the next expansion, and my enthusiasm for Sylvanas, I'd love a 'Dark Ranger Veph' theme. I've attached an image of the WMV settings for the model/outfit to make things easier for you. (one amusing thing I wanted to note, if your WMV does it too, is that I've noticed all characters have 'claws' showing over their gloves by default now...if that does happen for you I don't mind if you just leave them on, they feel appropriate for an undead elf and reminiscent of the forsaken skeletal claws)

Skorn is the only pet I'll request in this (black devilsaur), and if you're up to it I was wondering if you could make his stomach colour grey instead of brown? Typically I just select the areas and desaturate the yellow/red tones, if that helps at all!

Inspiration is something very Forsaken looking, black/blue/purple hues. Veph drawing her bow in whatever way you think looks best. Maybe with the words 'Dark Lady watch over you', or if that's too cumbersome then just Vephriel + Skorn for the text.

One idea I had was maybe utilizing the statue model of Sylvanas (it's listed in WMV under sylvanas named items) in the background similar to this screenshot, but I will let you choose how you want to compose everything, no worries if that doesn't fit. I've always enjoyed your style for these!

Screenshot Link

Thanks for considering it! :D
Attachments
Dark Ranger Veph.png
Dark Ranger Veph.png (26.89 KiB) Viewed 12288 times
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Vephriel: I'd be happy to add you to the list! I look forward to working on it! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!