Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Starzein
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Saurfang

Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Unread post by Starzein »

Love this work your compositions are first rate well done. I would really love to have access to some of the background art you use its stunning ! on a side note do you do larger work or just sigs? I would enjoy seeing a poster size piece ( I think your sig work makes the official wow posters look kinda crap)
Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I LOVE IT! This is simply awesome! BTW this is just the background I imagined, you must have ESPN!
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Starzein wrote:Love this work your compositions are first rate well done. I would really love to have access to some of the background art you use its stunning ! on a side note do you do larger work or just sigs? I would enjoy seeing a poster size piece ( I think your sig work makes the official wow posters look kinda crap)
I can do larger work, just haven't had any requests for any. Did you have something in mind? I'd be happy to oblige if you have an idea. ;)
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Shadowkaizen wrote:Ok I have what I want for this hehe.
I want Shadow to wear http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-312#. Bloodthirsty Gladiators Pursit.

I want him to be pointing out in the distance and facing to the right and Shan'Falore in a mid-bite animation. I want him to be with Shan'Falore (The Spirit Beast one.) This is the one I am using now. The orginal Shan'Falore died during the events of Catacylsm but her bond with Shadow was so strong that she came back to fight along side him a little longer. They are brother and sister and that is why he named her what he did.

If you can put them at like a mountainous area or a shore area with a moon in the background I would appreciate it. This is his armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/u ... end/simple

The only thing I want is his name and title at the top for words if you can. (Shadowrend The Exalted.) Thank you.
If you want to know more just ask me and I can give you more.
Sounds great! I look forward to working on it! :D BTW, did you have a preference on Shan'Falores position in regards to where Shadow is standing? Let me know.
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowkaizen
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Shadowkaizen »

At his side kind of like how your sig is. Oh and sorry I didn't think about it until I woke up this morning but Shan'Falore is Karoma. >.< sorry I didn't think about it.

Thank you for your time very much. :D
The shadows are my ally...and so is that large wolf behind you.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Sorry folks, I took a bit of a break this weekend from the signature creating and gave into the urge to respec my hunter's second spec into the BM tree. Afterwards, I went on a bit of a taming spree. Now all stable slots are full! ;) Soon as I get home from the 9-5, I'll be getting back to working on the list. Been dying to get to Rhapture's sig! Got ahold of the perfect background this weekend and I'm anxious to set to work! That sig and perhaps one other should be completed tonight! <3
Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Rhapture »

Yayyyy I'm excited now! I had a horrible day that started with me falling downhill on paved sidewalk (thank you apartment complex for not fixing the hole in it) when I was walking my dogs which caused me to severely sprain my ankle and tear some tendons not to mention scrape myself up head to toe. I look forward something like that to cheer me up :)

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

:shock: OMG! I'm SO sorry to hear that! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse! (Though a sprained ankle and torn tendons are pretty nasty)! I sure hope this will cheer you up at least a little bit. There is a larger version I will send you via PM just because it looses detail shrunk down. What can I say, I got carried away with the background and creatively placing all the pets into it. This one was far too much fun and I adore your character. It was a pleasure to work on this. :hug:

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Oh now thats really pretty, cant wait to see what you do with mine :)

Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Rhapture »

Ashaine wrote::shock: OMG! I'm SO sorry to hear that! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse! (Though a sprained ankle and torn tendons are pretty nasty)! I sure hope this will cheer you up at least a little bit. There is a larger version I will send you via PM just because it looses detail shrunk down. What can I say, I got carried away with the background and creatively placing all the pets into it. This one was far too much fun and I adore your character. It was a pleasure to work on this. :hug:

OMGoodness!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

You just made my day so awesome! You cheered me up +abagillion <3 I can't wait to see the large version too! :hug:

Seriously...you make the best sigs ever! :D

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Cassandris wrote:Oh now thats really pretty, cant wait to see what you do with mine :)
*Grins* I'm going to have fun with your little techno-gal as well. ;) Been pondering quite a few ideas for that one! I look forward to it!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Could I request one? :-> Sorry, I know you already have a ton to do!

Main Players:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... saa/simple <- My hunter, Rassaa
Image <- Korla
Image <- Tinder
Image <- Erik
Image <- Grace

Background can be whatever.

Details... Have Tinder and Korla closest to Rassaa, or at least somehow show that those two are her "go-to" pets.
Erik and Grace are lovebirds, so having them show that in some way would be great. :-)
And lastly... Rassaa has a Brown Camel mount that I lurv, so if you could somehow incorporate that...
Other than that, it's all up to you.

(Oh, and having the name "Rassaa" on it somewhere would be awesome.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Could I request one? :-> Sorry, I know you already have a ton to do!
Sure thing, Lupis! I'd be more than happy to add ya to the list! :D

Oh, and I adore your avatar! I envy those of you able to do animated graphics. <3
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Random but Ash.. I know what pic your avatar is from.. ;) Naughty! :lol:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Ashaine wrote: Oh, and I adore your avatar! I envy those of you able to do animated graphics. <3
Actually, if you want gift art in return for the signature, I'd be happy to make you one. I'm not great at it yet so they can't do *too* complicated, but I want the practice!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Hi there...

Wow, how ever did I miss this thread... erm... are you still accepting requests? The art is amazing!

I'd love to use one of your sigs, if you are still making one, as my desktop-- Rissa has her wfilled stable now, so I'd love to have all her treasures on my desk :D

--Anne
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Arisia wrote:Hi there...

Wow, how ever did I miss this thread... erm... are you still accepting requests? The art is amazing!

I'd love to use one of your sigs, if you are still making one, as my desktop-- Rissa has her wfilled stable now, so I'd love to have all her treasures on my desk :D

--Anne
I'd be glad to help out. ;) Just leave me a post here letting me know pet and character details. There may be a slight wait until I can get to it though. Lack of sleep is finally catching up to me and I'm going to need to play catch up by hitting the Zz's early this week.
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nevyc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: VentCo

Unread post by Nevyc »

My character's name is Nevyc on The Venture Company. The only pet I would like included is "Tox". Tox is my blue-boss wasp-the Stinglasher model.

As for the gear, the current gear set is fine to use. Please no healm. If you could literally use any gear set, although I don't have it, I love the hunter Tier 6 set (aka Gronnstalker set)

The background some Arathai Basin something.

The pose-The gun out and at the ready, much like the way you have Miraga posed. In fact, the way you have that whole image set up is exactly what I have in mind.

The last request, if you could have the text read: "Nevyc, Keeper of the Blue Wasp", I would be most thankful!

Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nevyc wrote:My character's name is Nevyc on The Venture Company. The only pet I would like included is "Tox". Tox is my blue-boss wasp-the Stinglasher model.

As for the gear, the current gear set is fine to use. Please no healm. If you could literally use any gear set, although I don't have it, I love the hunter Tier 6 set (aka Gronnstalker set)

The background some Arathai Basin something.

The pose-The gun out and at the ready, much like the way you have Miraga posed. In fact, the way you have that whole image set up is exactly what I have in mind.

The last request, if you could have the text read: "Nevyc, Keeper of the Blue Wasp", I would be most thankful!

Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Sounds good, Nevyc! I shall add you to the list. :D
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Redith, you're signature is finally done! Sorry for the wait! It's been a hectic week! I really hope it's to your liking! :)

Last edited by Ashaine on Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.