WoW Petopia Community
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/

Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9734
Page 1 of 27

Author:  Ashaine [ Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Ashaine's Signature Shop (Open)

Image


WELCOME, fellow Petopians!

Creating signatures and model viewer artwork/manipulation is something I've always enjoyed and I would be happy to help out anyone in need of either. My tools of the trade are WoW Model Viewer, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Paint. My methods are a bit unorthodox, but I do my very best to breath life and love into each and every request. While the signatures I currently create are not animated, it may be an option I can offer in the future. Some examples of my work can be seen below. If interested, feel free to contact me in this thread or send me a PM.

What I will need...

Image A link to your character's armory page (or character name & realm that I might reference in armory). Or if you prefer, a link to your character in Wowhead's profiler.

Image Names of/link to all items/gear/clothing that you would like your character depicted in.

Image Any pose or background preferences.

Image A link to or description of any pets, mini-pets, mounts, etc. that you may wish to have in the signature with your character.

Image Any text that you would like on your signature. If not specified, I will simply use your character's name.

_________________


What I ask...

Please understand that each and every request can take several hours to complete. That being said, this is a side hobby for me and unfortunately has to take a backseat to my full time job, family, etc. All I ask is your patience and understanding as I work to finish each and every request as soon as possible. While I strive to fairly complete every request in it's proper order, if inspiration or creative muse strikes me, I may finish a later request before a current one.

SIDE NOTE: Please keep in mind that the current version of WoW Model Viewer does not support all Pandaren models and many of the new armor sets. If you are requesting a Pandaren signature or a character in MoP gear, I may not be able to complete your request until such a time as Model Viewer is updated.


_________________


SIGNATURE REQUEST STATUS:

1) Jasanni: DONE!
2) Death_Dino420: DONE!
3) zedxrgal: DONE!
4) Kayro: DONE!
5) Vephriel: Starting soon.
6) Mozag: Waiting for details.
7) Teigan: Waiting for details.


_________________


EXAMPLES & COMPLETED REQUESTS:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Author:  Mozag [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ooh, I'd absolutely love one! I adore the signature I have at present (thanks again, Pengu!), but I've been wanting Mozag to feature in one for a while, so this looks perfect. By the way, your model viewer manipulations are really great!

So, here is Mozag:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... zag/simple

The outfit I would like her in, since I can't stand what she's wearing now, is (please disregard her helmet, I like the face and hair to show).:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cryptstalker_Armor

Please do keep the bow she has equipped right now, I love it!


The three pets I would like you to include her with:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/hyenaskinred.html

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/worgbrown.html

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/ridingt ... addle.html

I give you a free hand with poses and places, whatever you think would fit best. But I would love it if Mozag could be sideways, with the bow loosely in her hand, since I love the Troll profile, and the hair from the side! If there is some way to make it mildly obvious in the picture that the red hyena is her closest companion, that would be great (maybe have him by her side, with the others a little in front and behind?).


Thank you so much for doing this, and if you don't find the time, no stress. :hug:

Author:  Ashaine [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Sounds great Mozag! Thanks for the wonderful descriptions and links! I'll try to get started tonight if I can. If I'm not able to finish it tonight, I should have something for you by Tuesday (as I'll be offline all day tomorrow for Valentine's Day). :D

Author:  Ickabob [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

When you finish Mozag's could you make me one? Your skills in model manipulation are top notch!

Author:  Miraga [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

OH MY GOSH! Could I please get one?? My signature is non-existent! :lol:

This is the character I would like in my sig, Miraga.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... aga/simple

The gear she has is fine but no tabard, no helm and no weapons need to be shown.

I would like her red worg, Azy, to be in this with her!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... t#12541384

I'd like the background to be Orc-ish. So something like Orgrimmar or Barrens or Durotar would be great. I want Azy to be in the idle wolf pose sort of like this here: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/direwol ... black.html Mainly just the part where they drop down and move their heads side to side and show their fangs.

I'm not sure how I would like Miraga to be posing. I want her to look fierce like I image Azy to be when he does his idling animation. They look similar to me so I want it to show that they're close and that Azy is very protective of her. I hope this is enough description! Let me know if I need to elaborate more and no rush! And happy Valentine's day! :hug:

Author:  Ashaine [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ickabob wrote:
When you finish Mozag's could you make me one? Your skills in model manipulation are top notch!

Sure! Just toss me a description like the others have and I'd be more than happy to get started as soon as I can! ;)

Author:  Ashaine [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Miraga wrote:
OH MY GOSH! Could I please get one?? My signature is non-existent! :lol:

This is the character I would like in my sig, Miraga.

I'd love to, Miraga! Thank you for the wonderful description! I think I have the perfect idea in mind! :D And Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! <3

Author:  Redith [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Wow. Id REALY like one. Mines not too hard. Something like yours, With Redith in a cool bow pose,no helmet, (And no stat stick) and some background (I trust your taste)
With Bladefang by him, And have it say, Redith and Bladefang, and if theres room in smaller print say "By the time you have noticed, its allready too late"
Redith -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nesingwary/redith/simple
Bladefang= http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/ridingt ... addle.html

Author:  Miraga [ Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ashaine wrote:
Miraga wrote:
OH MY GOSH! Could I please get one?? My signature is non-existent! :lol:

This is the character I would like in my sig, Miraga.

I'd love to, Miraga! Thank you for the wonderful description! I think I have the perfect idea in mind! :D And Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! <3


*happy dance!* Can't wait to see it! And if your "Wherever I may roam..." is from Metallica then *high five!*

Author:  Mozag [ Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ashaine wrote:
Sounds great Mozag! Thanks for the wonderful descriptions and links! I'll try to get started tonight if I can. If I'm not able to finish it tonight, I should have something for you by Tuesday (as I'll be offline all day tomorrow for Valentine's Day). :D


Enjoy Valentine's Day!

And thank you! Though please, no hurry. Take your time. :D

Author:  Noblebeastx [ Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Great signature and i recommend you ask him for one because he does a great job as you can see and i love my signature.

Author:  Ickabob [ Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ok, this might be a doozy, but here goes:
First I'd like it to have my two characters:
Ickabob
Stormheart
And one pet, Goreclaw:
http://wow-petopia.com/look/ridingrapto ... idian.html

Now for what their wearing! I want Stormheart wearing:
Cataclysm Raiment (But without the helmet)

Ickabob will wear:
Sanctified Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's(With matching boots but with the helm replaced by the goggles he's wearing in the armory)
Wielding:Hateful Gladiator's Rifle

Layout
I'd like the layout to be a semi rectangular box if able. Have Ickabob with Goreclaw (in the background) next to him on the left side(facing Right) aiming his gun and Stormheart on the right side (facing left) in a pose like she is casting an attack spell. I'd like the background to be a beach on the Lost Isles with sand, a palm tree, blue sky, and the ocean.

Under Ickabob and Stormheart (in their respective corners)I'd like their names and in the middle bottom in larger letters "AVALANCHE" and centered under that "US-MURADIN" in small text(both without quotations). I'd like all of the text to be in a font like this(except maybe nicer looking if you can): http://www.dafont.com/final-fantasy.font

If you can make me that, it would be awesome!

Author:  Ashaine [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Miraga wrote:
And if your "Wherever I may roam..." is from Metallica then *high five!*


It most certainly is! <3 *Grins and returns to work*

Author:  Ashaine [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ickabob wrote:
Ok, this might be a doozy, but here goes:
First I'd like it to have my two characters:
Ickabob
Stormheart
And one pet, Goreclaw:
http://wow-petopia.com/look/ridingrapto ... idian.html

Now for what their wearing! I want Stormheart wearing:
Cataclysm Raiment (But without the helmet)

Ickabob will wear:
Sanctified Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's(With matching boots but with the helm replaced by the goggles he's wearing in the armory)
Wielding:Hateful Gladiator's Rifle

Layout
I'd like the layout to be a semi rectangular box if able. Have Ickabob with Goreclaw (in the background) next to him on the left side(facing Right) aiming his gun and Stormheart on the right side (facing left) in a pose like she is casting an attack spell. I'd like the background to be a beach on the Lost Isles with sand, a palm tree, blue sky, and the ocean.

Under Ickabob and Stormheart (in their respective corners)I'd like their names and in the middle bottom in larger letters "AVALANCHE" and centered under that "US-MURADIN" in small text(both without quotations). I'd like all of the text to be in a font like this(except maybe nicer looking if you can): http://www.dafont.com/final-fantasy.font

If you can make me that, it would be awesome!


Sounds good, Ickibob! Off to download some fonts, then I'll be finishing up the first two sigs and starting on yours!

Author:  Ashaine [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Redith wrote:
Wow. Id REALY like one. Mines not too hard. Something like yours, With Redith in a cool bow pose,no helmet, (And no stat stick) and some background (I trust your taste)
With Bladefang by him, And have it say, Redith and Bladefang, and if theres room in smaller print say "By the time you have noticed, its allready too late"
Redith -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nesingwary/redith/simple
Bladefang= http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/ridingt ... addle.html


Sounds good! I'll be pulling a long night tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully I should have something for you by Thursday at the latest! ;)

Author:  Ickabob [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Awesome, I can't wait to see it.

Author:  Ashaine [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Alright, Mozag! Your sig is complete! I hope you like it! <3

Image

Author:  Mozag [ Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Ashaine wrote:
Alright, Mozag! Your sig is complete! I hope you like it! <3

Image


Oh my goodness.... :shock: :o

It's more perfect than I could even have imagined! I absolutely LOVE the detail of her hand on Mort's neck!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Author:  Ashaine [ Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Mozag wrote:
Ashaine wrote:
Oh my goodness.... :shock: :o

It's more perfect than I could even have imagined! I absolutely LOVE the detail of her hand on Mort's neck!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:


:D Glad you approve! You mentioned wanting a subtle way of showing that Mort was her dearest pet, so I thought the little gesture and the closeness would work. I'm so glad you're happy with it! :hug:

Author:  Dakonic [ Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ashaine's Signature Shop (Now Open!)

Great work! Looks like you have a real eye for colors and how they all come together.

I would love to ask for one...I just need to think of which pets to use!

Page 1 of 27 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/