Don't you love it when...

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Don't you love it when...

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

This is just like the rant thread but the total opposite. I will start it off with...

I love it when my cat decides to crawl under the blankets with me and curls up into a little ball going to sleep beside me. It's cute.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Don't you love it when...

Unread post by Makoes »

I love it when my daughter sits nicely in my lap and looks up at me with a huge grin. just happy to be with me.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I love it when I'm surrounded by nice people on Skype to chat to. Thanks guys, you know who you are! :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

It made me happy thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The fact that with the help of my Doc and 2 ladies from this forum I now have fixed my woman problems.

Allso my cat came inside today with pollen on is nose and sneezed it made me giggle.

Mod note: Merged these two posts into this thread, since it was already here and the concepts were very similar.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: It made me happy thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:Seeing as another old forum I used to go to had one of these I thougt I'd add it here. Basicly its like grind my gears but for things that made you happy today.

So er I'll start.

The fact that with the help of my Doc and 2 ladies from this forum I now have fixed my woman problems.

Allso my cat came inside today with pollen on is nose and sneezed it made me giggle.
hehe!

While I didnt get my scorpid yet.....I was able to home Black Madexx and Skoll. :3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I wouldn't say I love it but it's something I've noticed and I like. :D
Mod note:
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I love that my kids are finally happy and healthy, with my daughter squealing madly at her pink fairy book, and my son watching Nightmare Before Christmas (because that's how we roll in this household) in utter fascination, before kindergarten, while I browse the forums in complete peace and calm. These are the good mornings. :)
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Excellent idea Adam! :D

I love it when I can check things off my list. Especially things that have had me all stressed for a long time. I love seeing the end of a big project. :)

Edit: I also love that I see my son growing up... Sounds silly when I say it like that, but every day there's something different. Every day, he's grown a little big more. I just noticed he now says 'elephant' instead of 'ephelant', which was the only way to pronounce that word for the last year and somewhat. It's just amazing. :D

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Knowing that tomorrow is Friday!
Having fencing after school on Friday!
Going out for coffee with my mom after fencing on Friday!
The weekend after Friday!
Friday makes me happy.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

When my cat chases his tail and when he strikes silly poses on the floor to get attention (and he's monster sized cat as well, so it's all the more amusing). <3
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Knowing that tomorrow is Friday!
Having fencing after school on Friday!
Going out for coffee with my mom after fencing on Friday!
The weekend after Friday!
Friday makes me happy.
I have a colleague that comes in every Friday and hollers "HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :D :D :D"

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

When your girlfriends take you adult toy shopping. It was really fun apart from all the looks we got from stupid people who think what we are doing is their business and that they should tell us what shops we should and should not shop in.

I learned about alot of things in those shops things I did not even know existed!

I can't thank my mates enough.
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Bailey, the family dog, enthusiastically greeting me every day without fail. Yes, her motivation in the morning for greeting me with such energy is that she knows that she can sucker me into feeding her breakfast before I even make it into the kitchen, but in the afternoon, it's quite clear that she missed me. So lucky to have such an affectionate and loving dog in our family.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

When you wake up and everything else is so cold, yet you're inside this pocket of warmth beneath the covers and you don't HAVE to get up. Feels like you're Luke Skywalker inside a Tauntaun on those days.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I love it when you make a thread and it's a huge success! Like this one! :headbang:
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

When you get an iPhone for your birthday XD
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

when.... You click on a thread and it's full of lovely things to read.... MMmmm warm fuzzies are the best :hug:

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Old crummy laptop handles HoMaM 3 beautifully. Ah....*grins happily.*
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

When you get amazing dreams? Especially ones that meld several games together.

Last night I dreamed I was a naga, like the ones in WoW.
It started with me being a Dragon Age Grey Warden, and I was with Duncan fighting a bunch of naga. These naga were a little different, with crystals growing out of their backs - somewhat like the ones on big blue dragons. I got cut by one of the crystals, and Duncan wanted to cure me. Apparently getting cut by a crystal infected you, and you would quickly turn into a naga. Well, I didn't want to be cured, so I attacked Duncan and ran. Soon crystals started growing out of my back and I turned into a naga. I met a few other naga, and learned that they actually had a very civilized and friendly society. I was trained on how to swim and move in water, and it was amazing - like flying, but in water. I could breath underwater, see clearly even in dark or murky water, stand extreme pressure, and marine animals were friendly to me.
Even better, my best friends from real life were in the dream. They turned into naga too after I turned into one, and joined me. It was really awesome. Such a happy dream compared to my usual "WTF!?" ones.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:When you get amazing dreams? Especially ones that meld several games together.

Last night I dreamed I was a naga, like the ones in WoW.
It started with me being a Dragon Age Grey Warden, and I was with Duncan fighting a bunch of naga. These naga were a little different, with crystals growing out of their backs - somewhat like the ones on big blue dragons. I got cut by one of the crystals, and Duncan wanted to cure me. Apparently getting cut by a crystal infected you, and you would quickly turn into a naga. Well, I didn't want to be cured, so I attacked Duncan and ran. Soon crystals started growing out of my back and I turned into a naga. I met a few other naga, and learned that they actually had a very civilized and friendly society. I was trained on how to swim and move in water, and it was amazing - like flying, but in water. I could breath underwater, see clearly even in dark or murky water, stand extreme pressure, and marine animals were friendly to me.
Even better, my best friends from real life were in the dream. They turned into naga too after I turned into one, and joined me. It was really awesome. Such a happy dream compared to my usual "WTF!?" ones.
Sounds like some of my dreams about undead people... :P

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.