Don't you love it when...

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Re: Don't you love it when...

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Finding out Radiohead's new album is already out. HOW DID I MISS THAT.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Finding out your cats a drity old man! I had a shower today as I do (gotta stay clean!) and when I opend the shower door I found my cat sitting on the bathroom mat stareing at me. It made me giggle. I guess my cat is getting dirty in his old age.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

FINALLY getting to go to Treehouse Point, the treehouse hotel-place-thingy near where I live! YAY!!! *Cackles*
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Finally buying a copy of Golden sun (the newest one) since I've heard alot about that game but have never played it :) Now I am going through it and its almost as much fun as a Final Fantasy game :) Yay for new great games!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

When everyday you notice poeples names changeing colour someones haveing fun :P
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

We need a green. We lost our green!

...I want green! Give me a dark green!

Also, a few things:

-When you pull off an awesome drawing.
-iPod is playing awesome songs.
-RP is really starting to click and everything is just coming together as a quiet comes to fruition.
-When you derail a serious thread into a light-hearted one. Always good. Even if most people get upset by this, I never mind.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

That I have quite a few more WoW drakes to draw for my model sheets. Mostly big ones!
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I LOVE being on the other side of the rogue(vs being the rogue's victim).. It's pretty fun going sneak,sneak,sneak,sap,stun,stab stab stab your dead! lol
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Senna-Umbreon

Drawing one of my Pokemon RP characters, then going and re-reading the end of The Wrath of Deoxys to read where that character first showed up (Well, hatched. Yay for Zangators! <3) and ending up crying over how stupidly epic that story was...
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Heh, I reread the part where Sol, Ghost, Iron, and Soundwave fight, and was all, "AWWWW. D:". Re-read Carrion's death scene, too. I just love that scene because it shows Sol's not -that- far gone, and I loved Carrion. :3
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Toon boom animate pro! I got to use it to colour some of our scenes for our group animation was so fun! Photoshops good but for a group of drawings toon boom wins hands down. Way faster and easyer I mean photoshops good for solo stuff but not when your animateing. I now know why most studios use toon boom.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Finished my art projects in time! AND... My friends in art made my day. I was working on my portrait and my two friends from a different table suddenly walked over, sat down, and said, "Time to stalk The Masterpiece!"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Guild wanted to run throne of winds 25, but due to limited sign-ups we ran 2 10-man groups instead. Although group 1 managed to down the bosses, we of group 2 did not, be we came damn close so many times!

So, what does this fail run have to do with "love it when?"

I loved this run because for the first time in my history of playing, I was top DPS, and I am BM spec'd!! Because of how high of dps I was putting out, I had to keep switching which bosses I went to after the ice phase, since I was doing to much damage to fast on the bosses XD

And then after we decided to call it quites, a few of us decided to do a heroic random, got vortex pinacle, also in the group was one of our guilds better hunters, he brought along Sambas (Aslan) and I brought along Zokaltar (ant silithid, freaked out a few of my guildies when I called him out at the start of the fight, not a common hunter pet at all), Cant remember if Blood was surv or MM, but I managed to out dps him as well and was on the top of that runs dps chart as well!!!

I think I really surpried my guild today, since for the past year or so I've only had middle to low end dps. Maybe I'll be able to get into the main runs now :)

So, I love it when I top the charts!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Senna-Umbreon

I love that I finally got a 3DS today! YAY!

And what I love even more..? The fact that they remade the game Nintendogs for the 3DS!! Oh god, the hours I used to spend playing the original Nintendogs after I got it.. It was the first DS game I had. Heck, I got it the same day as I got my old DS. What makes this new game even better is that this one has cats!!! Eeee! Not to mention one of my favourite breeds, Bull Terriers! Omg how I love my little Bull Terrier Pitch. He is so adorable!!! <3 <3 <3
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

That the Female Reproductive Health thread is up to 14 pages now! So many helpfull posts and theres only been one bad poster on it! Its going so much better than I thougt it was going to go <3 love ya girls!
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

That I already finished 2 of the 3 essays that are due tomorrow and that my teacher will let me turn them all in by e-mail tomorrow NIGHT! So much time to work on it means a better chance at a good grade :D

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

When you walk upstairs not realizing your Ex is over visiting with your roommate. I'm pretty sure the look on my face was priceless.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

When Mania finally puts down rules for content! I know my stuff was fine here after our talks but it's good to have the rules put down so that now when ever someone complains about my stuff and say it's agasnt the rules I can point them to it and they can shut up!
Senna-Umbreon

When I find out that one of my ancestors was a French king XD *Cackles* I knew I was awesome.. But now I can prove how awesome I really am! Not only am I related to a French king.. Some of my ancestors were royalty in England. .... Oh and on the other side of my family I have Native American ancestors. That alone makes me extremely happy, but to know that I'm practically royalty? *Cackles even more* Oh how I love it! *Puts on a crazy grin* Hail to the queen, baby! ... Or princess in this case, really. XD
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:When I find out that one of my ancestors was a French king XD *Cackles* I knew I was awesome.. But now I can prove how awesome I really am! Not only am I related to a French king.. Some of my ancestors were royalty in England. .... Oh and on the other side of my family I have Native American ancestors. That alone makes me extremely happy, but to know that I'm practically royalty? *Cackles even more* Oh how I love it! *Puts on a crazy grin* Hail to the queen, baby! ... Or princess in this case, really. XD
The little genealogy I've done points to that one of my ancestors was a whore. I stopped my genealogy research after that. :/

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.