You know what really grinds my gears? [mature/NSFW]

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? [mature/NSFW]

Unread post by Vephriel »

Panic attacks. :/

I mentioned in another thread that I have travel anxiety. I'm visiting my friend Gala in Arizona currently, and I was supposed to head home today. But last night I had a horrible anxiety attack since I was stressing myself about the plane ride and packing and all, that led to me passing out exhausted and then waking up late and missing my plane. I've been shaky and weak all day now. T_T
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Aw, poor Vephriel. :( Hope you feel better soon.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

People who forget thier suppose to help me with stuff.
My BF's mother was suppose to take me grocery shopping (we go every week-diff days) and she completely forgot. So, I am sitting with my shoes, jacket, purse and my kids got her hat, shoes, jacket on, feed, changed alls ready to go so when she gets here we can head out right away. 12:00 comes along, and I am thinking she'll be here in 10min or so...12:30 comes along...nothing, 1:00 nope, try calling, no answer. 1:30...try calling again, no answer. So call the Stepdads phone and find out she's out and about running errands and probably forgot, he'll call her to see if she can come but to take us shopping...3:00 comes around and she finally calls me to apologize, she'll send the stepdad over to take me shopping...4:00 comes along and then I get a call saying he's on his way. We had to take a quick stop so I could sign the tax papers my guy dropped off...turns out I owe money ontop of having to pay almost $100 to the people for doing my taxes...WTF? whatever, but that whole thing took half an hour so by now its 5:00 and the Stepdad doesnt take me shopping, we just got to a nearby store to pick up diapers and more baby food to last till tomorrow...So now I have to do my grocery shopping tomorrow early in the morning because I am going over to the OTHER inlaws in the afternoon. And I was suppose to visit them yesterday, but they made other plans and didnt tell me till that day...So both yesterday and today have been terrible!!
If I'd know the plans where getting cancelled I could have gotten so much cleaned up and done but spent most of the days waiting for stuff to not happen...AND my Daughter never got her Nap today so now she's a crying cranky 11month old...

**wonders off to play pokemon White and try to calm down**
/rant

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

:{ A book I want only has 3 copies on Amazon and it's like 103 dollars ;_; whyy

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOUR MALE N STUFF OR ARE A WUSSY ETC

So got a phone call from my doc half way through a lecture on layouts today. He had my test results and the tests show that I don't have any STDs so thats not the reason for the ulcer.

He said seeing as I have not A) had rough sex or B) been raped its more likely from a tampon and /or my fingers (heheh um yeah XD allways odd talking to a doc about that). Those are more likely to of coursed the ulcer and then It got infected and thats why I woke up with a bloody bed.

So I have to find some really solf tampons (for like sensitive people or something I have not heard of them myself before) or just start to use pads again. I'll feel like a teen again. oh and I now can't well make my self happy anymore aswell as I might make this happen again >.> stupid body lets me have no fun.
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Speaking of girl talk, I hate when a tampon doesn't sit right and you have to take it out right after you put it in for whatever reason. The dry cotton tends to stick and it feels like I'm trying to yank my insides out. :l

Completely unrelated, but I hate when I get stuck fighting an electric trainer with a squirtle, butterfree, pidgey and spearow. Planning fail! Managed to squeak by with sand attack spam and then a lucky confusion crit...but still.

I want to throttle the cable company. We made the switch to AT&T today, and I'm the only person in the house with shaky connection. I can't stay on WoW for more than a minute at most, have to repeatedly refresh the page to get Firefox to load it(I typed this up close to 30 minutes ago, just to show you how iffy it's being). Somehow it's letting me stay on AIM with infrequent disconnects. Everyone else in the house has flawless connection and think I'm just trying to rush it, but ffs nothing will load. They won't let me reset it because they're all "busy". Busy reading fanfic and playing Oblivion. Yeah. I've been playing Pokemon all day to try and tide me over, but I had about 8 hours left on my Mysterious Egg, dammit. x_x

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

@Cow: Hope it all works out for you. I tend to like o.b. brand myself, I find they are more comfortable, and the 4 diff sizes make finding the right one easy. Also, some toys sound like more fun then fingers anyways :)

@Nubhorns: I know how you feel. My routers been causing my new computer to have issues reloading pages. and after the pages are loaded it randomly re-loads them...its a brand new router thats suppose to be great for multiple computers and gaming...liers!!
also come join us on the Pokemon thread more :)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Fingers > Vibrator in my experience.
Hope things get well soon, Cowmu.

Anyhow, this headache. It feels like someone is tearing my eyes out, in addition to a numb pain in the back of my head. Expecting it to develop into a migraine within two hours. :(

Oh yeah Veph, panic attacks suck. Luckily I don't pass out from them, but I do know how it feels. Sucks.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I'm being legit here about the below so I better not get any rogue edit's or flat out removal of my post.

1. People who ABUSE there powers. This can range from my the local police who like to rough up the people getting charged, to people like "moderators" that also use there given power to control things to suite there personal needs.

2. People that use there personal feelings to affect your decision making etc etc.
3. Being sick and having the flu.The one thing that pissed me off the most was the 100 runs to the washroom because you got the runs. I rather be watching tv or on the computer then having to park my but on the can because my body doesn't want to stop going to say it nicely.

4. Stupid people...People that just act well...Stupid. This is fairly blunt but It's everywhere! ugh!!
Zinagaro
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Zinagaro »

AdamSavage wrote: 2. People that use there personal feelings to affect your decision making etc etc.
A hundred times yes to this. It's so irritating! UGH

- I Be Indestructible Mon! -

"One thing I've learned about idiots - they are utterly without shame." - Worba

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

Zinagaro wrote:
AdamSavage wrote: 2. People that use there personal feelings to affect your decision making etc etc.
A hundred times yes to this. It's so irritating! UGH

so true... so true... i so agree >.>
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ok now I'm getting really annoyed. So I will add to my list..

ROGUE EDITS! I'm getting sick of them.. please stop. There is no need for them. Why ?? I can't stand it when I post something only to have it deleted with no reason given or nothing..
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

AdamSavage wrote:I'm being legit here about the below so I better not get any rogue edit's or flat out removal of my post.
Frankly, that one post which I believe you are referencing was a massive TMI with no warning. Yes, I know that you have to deal with all the aftermath, and will probably have to go back once you're healthy again and thoroughly sterilize just about everything affected. Just try not to describe what happened when it's so incredibly gross. I know that I wouldn't dream of describing some of the stuff I saw in a slideshow for Crime Scene Awareness certification for Search & Rescue; it's suffice to say that we were shown uncensored photos of what actual crime scenes look like, as a necessary part of our training.

I will say that your latest post was far better; those that know what you're describing (myself included :() can sympathize, but no one is being completely grossed out unless they think about it too much.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Well I can see why they took all that woamn talk down haha I don't er blame them :P
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Agreed. There were warning tags in the title, it doesn't need further warnings. If Kalliope intends to keep those damn things I intend to make complete use of them, and I urge you guys to do the same. Double warnings make no sense.

Yeah Adam, you should probably spend a few hours cleaning up after that.

Personal feelings should not affect feelings.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Saturo wrote:Agreed. There were warning tags in the title, it doesn't need further warnings. If Kalliope intends to keep those damn things I intend to make complete use of them, and I urge you guys to do the same. Double warnings make no sense.

Yeah Adam, you should probably spend a few hours cleaning up after that.

Personal feelings should not affect feelings.
I think we gots ourselves are war on our hands here. :o
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Well the later ones didnt have any warnings XD heh
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Lol Adam when I read your original post, I immediately though of Bob Saget in Dumb and Dumberer after that Hershey bar melts in Lloyds pocket.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:Well the later ones didnt have any warnings XD heh
We shouldnt need to even have them since....yanno....we have the tag on the TOPIC TITLE. ><; This is getting ridiculous.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Moore wrote:Lol Adam when I read your original post, I immediately though of Bob Saget in Dumb and Dumberer after that Hershey bar melts in Lloyds pocket.
Which one ? I've had a few deleted on me so I don't dunno which one your talking about.