Post a Fact About You

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Post a Fact About You

Unread post by Moonlost »

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

....What? I can!

Tudyk
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thunderlord (A) Uther (H)

Unread post by Tudyk »

I only own one pair of actual closed-toed shoes, and those are some insane fluorescent yellow/green sneakers I found in a locker room 2 summers ago (don't ask).

Thanks to Pengupuff for the sig!

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Dunno why I haven't posted here yet.. Threads like these usually grab my attention pretty quickly XD

Hmm.. As for a fact? .... I have a habit of pretending I'm one of my characters when I'm alone. Whether they be my WoW, Pokemon, Digimon or any other fandom characters... I'll randomly pretend to be them. This causes me to get fairly attached to some of my characters, as I end up seeing them as almost.. An alternate version of myself. (Best example of that would be... ... My Umbreon character! Ghost! I pretend to be her a lot. And I mean a LOT XD)

Not only that, I LOVE roleplaying. Online AND real life roleplaying. I just love it. Like.. Whenever I'm around one of my best friends, I'll end up pestering them to play some game where we're our characters from whatever fandom we like (Basically Pokemon or WoW. But mostly Pokemon XD).

Due to all of this.. I'm fairly certain I'm like.. Supposed to be an actress or something XD If only I could get over the fact that I get stage-fright, along with a few other things that could easily hold me back from that...

... That turned out to be much longer than I expected XD
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

This is a hard one because I have a lot of weirdo things about me. Being a tomboy I loved my trucks and building things and made Barbie and other such dolls suffer daily for being made. But anyway.
I really love bugs. Especially ants!! I think they're cute and completely amazing. Humans could learn a lot from ant society and ways of life. I love hornets to.

Uuummm what else .....

Oooooo another good one for me is I have odd forms of mild OCD and neat freak kind of issues.

I have an obscene love for Chocolate and find myself wildly jealous of Saturo and that she lives in Sweaden one of the true chocolate capitols of the world. *starts drooling*

One more odd fact about me personally. I have four extra ribs on my right side. Theyre called rudimentary ribs. I jokingly call them my riblets. I'm being brave in mentioning I have them but please no jokes at my expense. Lol

I think that's all I'm willing to disclose tonight.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hmmmm, random fact about me...

I tend to be in my own mind a lot, especially when I'm alone. I'm always thinking about things I need to do or daydreaming about WoW or a story I'm working on or a project in Photoshop I'd like to try. I get so lost in my own thoughts that I will literally walk right by somebody I know and not see them or hear them trying to get my attention. >_<

Also, I've had a few random and crazy dreams about being one of my characters in City of Heroes or WoW. Very vivid dreams too. XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'd rather sleep in an armchair or a couch than a bed. I think it's more comfortable.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I feel like an animal trapped in a human body. Often when I am alone I move around on all fours...I revert to all fours whenever no-ones around...

And when people are around...I use the excuse that I am playing with my Baby.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Makoes wrote:I feel like an animal trapped in a human body. Often when I am alone I move around on all fours...I revert to all fours whenever no-ones around...

And when people are around...I use the excuse that I am playing with my Baby.
I have the same feeling sometimes. Except I act animal-like anytime I feel like it, even around other people. I have a habit of meowing at people too. Heck, when my parents say goodnight to me at night.. I'll just reply with 'Meow meow!'

Basically.. I'm half cat XD
Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

Fact of the day: It's my birthday today!
Well known fact: Easiest way to wake me up is with chocolate or by placing my cat beside me.
Lesser known fact: I have a weakness for sappy romance novels and books about fairy/fae legend. :]

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Adores Fudge!

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Uhm...More things people should know about me...

I really like reading. Favorite genres are Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
Eraanagosa
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Eraanagosa »

Lets see
All of my Warcraft characters are female though I'm male.
When I played D&D and for a short time Shadowrun my character was female.
I used to weigh 470 and over the course of the last 4 years I'm down to about 245.
I used to hate reading until I read Dragonriders of Pern. Now I love it. my fav's are Sci-fi/Fantasy. Currently reading Hull Zero Three.
I love dragons (especially when they play good or neutral characters)
I love pizza its my favourite food.
and last I'd do practically anything to have Skoll as a real life pet same look, same abilities. or failing that Vial of the Sands.

Azunara what sci-fi/fantasy books are your favourites? I'm always looking for more to read
Eraanagosa and Sköll.
Image created by Jocarra
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

In general, I love Bradbury.

Currently, I've been reading a lot of David Brin and his Uplift War series. I also really liked the Practice Effect by him. I also recently picked up the first two of the Age of Fire series by E.E. Kinght, because who doesn't like dragons?

And, moar facts about me...

I can't color in the lines. Just can't do it.
Tudyk
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thunderlord (A) Uther (H)

Unread post by Tudyk »

zedxrgal wrote:I'm being brave in mentioning I have them but please no jokes at my expense. Lol
When I was born, three of my toes on each foot (the middle ones) were fused together. Like, had webbing between them. And my little brother was born with vestigial gill slits. My ma said it was no surprise we both were strong swimmers by the time we were 2. =D

Thanks to Pengupuff for the sig!

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Weirdo fact about me ........

I have a big fascination with the science and study of serial killers, the mob /mafia and crime scene investigations and forensic sciences.

I also WILL NOT eat leftovers. The only thing that I'll eat is pasta and even then if it's a cream sauce or something along those lines it's still not going to happen.

This is such a fun thread. :D

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Hmmm..
I randomly get really really antisocial and hate any sort of contact with anyone.
Also, my dreams are INSANE. The dreams I enjoy the most are the insane ones... Like tonight, I had a dream that there was this random group of killers in my school that kidnapped and killed all people that slacked off. Somehow I ended up destroying that group, after joining them, leaving them, getting captured about four times...
And then there was that dream about the demonic haunted locker. That killed people. That was fun. O.o
And lastly, I sleep too much. I tend to like to sleep half the day (seriously 12 hours).

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Er i have dobule jointed thumbs that well i can't really to a "proper" thumbs up they just don't go up! Try drawing with those XD
I got flat feet.
I can't stand people who say the word Herb without the H. So erb. So basicly most people from the US XD. I don't know why think its cos we say the H here. haha
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I was taught it was said with the 'h'. What irks me is when people say 'subtle' with the 't'.

Fact about meh:

I hate napping. Even if I'm dead tired, I'll stick it out till normalish sleep time. Too paranoid someone is going to mess with me in my sleep, so I'd rather wait till others are asleep. So if I'm asleep and it's not sleep time for me, it means I'm really, really frakking sick.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm a pretty serious insomniac. I rarely sleep more than three hours per night, often not sleeping at all. For me it's usually:

Fall asleep 3:00
Wake up 5:00
School/library 7:00

Luckily I'm pretty good at taking it easy during the night, though. I'm not online, gaming or such, I'm usually reading or drawing in the couch. Not sure how I can handle it without going nuts. ^^

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Hmmm...

I have ADHD, and it can Really bad. I always have to do Something or I go nuts. Which explain why I'm either playing wow, my ds, my psp or my ps2 almost all the time. If one is off, another one is on.

I can't sleep without music. Like, can not sleep at All without music on. I'll toss and turn. Even if I can't Hear the music, I have to know that it's on or I can't sleep.

I have OCD and I used to eat things in two's...I'd have a chip, I'd have to grab another. Same with chocolates, peanuts, whatever, it'd have to be in two's. Everything I did was in even numbers...Thankfully I curbed it, and I only do that if I'm Really stressed out.

I also have a giant crush on the Lich King. Don't ask me why, I got no clue.

Oh, and I have insomnia apparently. Takes me Forever to get to sleep, and it is so easy to wake me up. I was sleeping one morning, my mom opened the door reeeeeally slowly to not wake me up. A few seconds later she heard 'Need something?' from me, and I was pretty much hidden under my blankets.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.