Petopians vs Ominous Latin Name: Halaa Edition

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Petopians vs Ominous Latin Name: Halaa Edition

Unread post by Ceravan »

We should, especially for those collecting mounts, gather those of us with alliance 64+ and horde 64+ and just fight around halaa in raid groups to get the halaa battle tokens for the Dark War Talbuk and the Dark Talbuk

Thoughts and Opinions are greatly appreciated, as well as how we would be able to pull this off. Need a total of 170 Battle tokens to get both mounts and only way to do it is to kill someone in the vicinity of halaa.

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Petopians vs Ominous Latin Name: Halaa Edition

Unread post by zedxrgal »

This is a great idea! It would take a lot of planning and dedication and commitment setting for all involved to ensure there are enough. There are PLENTY of horde players so that wouldn't be an issue. :lol:
I have high level toons in both guilds and would be more then willing to do this from both sides of the fighting lines as I to would love to have the mounts.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I do not have any ally toons, but am willing to help.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

if you're curious, i know a trick on how to farm this within about 20 minutes a person (100 tokens). I think it might be looked down upon by blizzard though (no hacking or bots, i just think they look down on taking turns spawn killing each other)
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

oooooo looks like fun! should get it planned for sure :)

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Just as a fair warning, we did this on Suramar and the process took us several days because we kept getting griefers to come over there that refused to play nice.

If you can get it to work right, you just need to have each side take turns killing each other, with each team taking over Halaa when the other has all the tokens they want.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Fairly certain Blizzard would step in and do something if they found out about it one way or another. I would like to organize a way for us to get the mount for everyone that wants it, don't get me wrong, but it would turn into an alliance farm fest.

If we can get more alliance members to the point of having equal teams, then yeah, that could work.

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

all valid points, we gotta do some alliance recruiting, unfortuneately all my toon slots are full

Kaswryn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: (US) Lothar+Grizzly Hills (A) Alleria+Khadgar (H)

Unread post by Kaswryn »

I'd be willing to join in alliance side on my main, as long as I know the date(s) and have time.

>.> Though I'm still debating getting her into the guild...
(hmm, join OLN for now and leave when/if I decide to get into a raiding guild for raiding, or just leave her guildless until I'm ready to start raiding)

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Ceravan »

If people can help figure that out, that'd be great, currently distracted by RL issues to figure out dates and times.

Felidire
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary(A/H), Wyrmrest Accord(H)

Unread post by Felidire »

Ryno wrote:Fairly certain Blizzard would step in and do something if they found out about it one way or another. I would like to organize a way for us to get the mount for everyone that wants it, don't get me wrong, but it would turn into an alliance farm fest.
All of my alli toons are between 3300-3800 resil, and i've done a lot of leveling on PvP servers and places where I end up fighting the horde 2-3 on 1. So i'd be used to it, and be more than happy to go along if you guys were to organize something. x3

|Felidire| - |Harkoa| - dA - |Kibblepaws| - |Tiril|
B/W: Feli // 0347 2599 7931

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by Bodhran »

What a fun idea.

I know that me and my brother just take our toons one from each faction and let the other kill them for so many tokens and then switch until both of us have the same number of tokens. Switch toons in and out until you have the required tokens. Takes a while but is funny and fun plus it gets the job done.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Royi wrote:if you're curious, i know a trick on how to farm this within about 20 minutes a person (100 tokens). I think it might be looked down upon by blizzard though (no hacking or bots, i just think they look down on taking turns spawn killing each other)
I'll just requote myself here in case people glazed over it. Its what you said Bodhran, but it works as this:

Whomever controls Halaa is the "bait" first. Have them put all their gear into the bank to avoid durability damage, and have them fly over to the central island of halaa. Theres a rez place there for whomever controls Halaa right on the little island in the middle. One person shoots the other (the bait) and then the bait rez sicks right at the spirit. They will rez right infront of the other player.

I got 70 tokens (for the one mount) within about 15 minutes this way. Just in case anyone else was interested in this idea.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~