Sili AFK for not sure how long

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Re: Sili AFK for not sure how long

Unread post by Siliverin »

lol cant wait to have my laptop back. says waiting on final inspection so it can be shipped :D
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Update: My computer is done and is being shipped back to my local best buy store today. it takes about 2 days for it to get back to the store but becuase it is during the week there is a chance i can have it back tomorrow. Praying for tomorrow but im gonna assume the 2 days. i keep checking their websire for their repair service like a hawk lol. i think after i called and got mad after one preson told me they were seeing if they had the ketyboard in stock and then when i called the next day they dais it hadnt been looked at, at all and was still waiting to be looked at, it kinda got the ball moving xD cant wait to be back on i miss wow so much.. No... i didnt beat red dead redemption 2 times within this short time, and beat the downloadable content which is another versin on the ending... I DUN HAVE NU ISSUES *twitch*

gonna see if i can.. con the fiance into getting me the winged gaurdian mount... * huggles mount*
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

/clutching top of truck laptop is in, making sure it get's there asap

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

*watches as truck goes by with ryno on top* at least i know it is in good hands
Sig by Kurenio!
Siliverin