May be offline for a bit. Again.

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

May be offline for a bit. Again.

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'm sure some of you may have seen me flitting in and out again tonight just like over the last few days. I reupped my subscription only to have my first night back filled with random disconnects. The internet here (Comcast) has been fully disconnecting since last Thursday. Supposedly they came out to fix it on Monday but as of Tuesday night even on normal websites it would disconnect. Tried playing but it's getting frustrating.
Called today again and they "see the problem" and now have proceeded to blame the modem. The soonest this can be changed is tomorrow. So tonight I made sure to check on my WoW mail and see if it would stay logged in and no go. So depending on if the modem is truly what's wrong or not will depend on how soon I am back to playing again. :(

I hope to be back soon just not sure when that may actually happen if it's not the modem.

For the record I now HATE Comcast.

Hope to see you guys again soon.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: May be offline for a bit. Again.

Unread post by Ryno »

:hug:

Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: May be offline for a bit. Again.

Unread post by Tsiya »

Hurry back hon, I just got done flipping out all over commiecast myself, on Saturday of a holiday weekend no less. Was fixt Tuesday though, so just stay on them and if you don't think they're taking it seriously don't be scared to ask for a supervisor.

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!