Sally/Nigori begging for raid prep help

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
sallysquish
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Eldre Thalas

Sally/Nigori begging for raid prep help

Unread post by sallysquish »

Hai Guyz

I've been playing wow for 2 years now. Due to assorted circumstances I've spent most of that time leveling toons and have done very little raiding. What little I did do was on Sally. I soon decided to turn my talent for attracting aggro into tanking and started making prot pallys. Nigori is almost growed up now and I would really like to see all the content I've been missing. I'd like to make Nigori into an uberiffic tank and would love some help. She needs gemming and enchants. Would be grateful for any advice on stat building and which instances I should be running for gear.

I'd like to try doing some of the LK raids and work our way up to cata. Perhaps with a regular raiding schedule. If we can get another tank and a couple healers committed then dps can drop in as they desire. :headbang:
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Re: Sally/Nigori begging for raid prep help

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I would like to try my hand at healing with my Holy Pally. Also want to do some of the raiding and instances. Have been slowely gearing up. (too many alts, and not enough time to play) :-)

I will be glad to join in on some of these.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Aarynthalia
Realm: Runetotem-Bronzebeard-Nesingwary

Unread post by Aarynthalia »

Only too happy to help Squish and Bitty :D
Ive got access to my favorite tank, you know him as Inui. He is a fabulous teacher, so any questions you have, Im sure he would love to answer :)
On Runetotem he raids with Jinx, as a holy pally named Shpadoinkle. He heals and tanks, so either set of questions is totally doable for answers.
As for gear, if you need assistance gathering mats or getting enchants, I can help there. Aary is the enchanter of mine on Nessy, and just hit cata enchants. Just shoot me an ingame and I will do my best to help :)

Much <3
Fabulously perfect Siggy by the Lovely Serenith!!
Much <3 and THANK YOU!!
Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

Oberron is always around also if you have any questions.
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Ketchaeatcha
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Ketchaeatcha »

According to http://www.tentonhammer.com/playerscore your paladin is around a 4753 gear score (about right for lv 83 in quest/dungeon gear) You'll want a 7.5kish-8kish score before trying heroic dungeons, and a 8.5-9k score before raiding (if you want to be equal, less will be required if you can find some people willing to carry you, 4.1 raids have been nerfed to the point that up to half of the raiders can be somewhat under geared and still expect success... if you have a current raid tank you could offtank with a 7.5K score with little trouble for many fights)

Check out

http://www.askmrrobot.com

Set it up to review your char and it will suggest gear Upgrades, Gems, Enchants, and Reforges.. if you can get me the raw gems I can cut them for you which will save you some cash
"Allzu klug ist dumm" (Too clever is stupid)
~German Proverb
sallysquish
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Eldre Thalas

Unread post by sallysquish »

How often does ten ton hammer recalc? Its still showing my score from July 16th.