Petopians EU: Bunny Run!

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Petopians EU: Bunny Run!

Unread post by Golden »

There was some talk about a mass run from Durotar to Un'goro for the Hard Boiled achievement. So we shall gather in Razor Hill tomorrow, get our bunny costumes and then start our epic journey to Un'goro.

Does anyone have any preferences for the time we should start? I'm just hoping to havce as many participants as possible. :D
Saturo

Re: Petopians EU: Bunny Run!

Unread post by Saturo »

Man, I wish I could join you guys. I really do.

Stupid vacation. Some germans with horrible music and loud volumes all day chased me from the beach. I'm a few kilometres north of my previous position now. Saving up the money to rent an hotelroom would probably have been better than bringing a tent... Especially as the customs took me in for questioning, which meant I almost missed my replacement plane. Had four of those, btw.

56 hours without sleep because I'm waiting for the announcement of when any plane headed the right way FTW!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Narasalu
Realm: Aggramar EU, Auchindoun EU, Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Narasalu »

Any time is fine for me.

Can't wait, this should be brilliant :D
Also known as Bermuda from those pesky official EU forums.
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Safrienaer wrote:...get our bunny costumes...
Bunny costumes?

What bunny costumes?
Nakrin
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Nakrin »

Do all you guys play on the same server?
This would be fun, I just did the Hard Boiled achievement but would be epic to see 100s of bunnies running to Un'goro, Screenshots please
Artume
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Wildhammer EU

Unread post by Artume »

I really feel like a slacker now. Brit is still only in her 20s, so no Un'Goro for her this year.

Curse that ultra-sexy sylvian rogue on Wildhammer: he's demanding too much attention. (I suppose I owe it to him after making him a bank-runner for four years.)

Edit: Yes, we all play on Bloodhoof, Nakrin ... come join us if you can! The guild was rolled up specially by frequenters of this site. I think everyone in it is able to issue invitations, so just whisper any Petopian you see on-line.
Last edited by Artume on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

Karathyriel wrote:
Safrienaer wrote:...get our bunny costumes...
Bunny costumes?

What bunny costumes?
Okay, not exactly costume, but rather become a bunny. XD Either get someone to use their branch (forgot what it's called...) on you or pick easter eggs until you're transformed into a cute pink bunny.

Artume, you can come even if you're way below 50, we have a couple of 70+ with us, our pets should be enough to keep aggressive beasts at bay. ^^ So no one will even need to break their costume in order to keep everyone alive.

This is the only achievement Subira is missing for her nifty title, can't wait for tomorrow. :D
Artume
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Artume »

Thanks, Safrienar :)

I wonder how long we have to do this achievement ... is there any chance Saturo will be back before it ends? I might have my act together in time for a later run. (I haven't begun the seasonal effort yet, so I wouldn't want to delay the run for me alone.)
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Absolutely no chance whatsoever. I was hoping to get some time to sit down, do some dailies, and this ahiev with you, but the germans that have occupie the beach with heavy metal have kind of forced me to find a new place to camp out at. Camping on this island might not have been my brightest idea yet.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Artume
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Artume »

Ah, sorry to hear you're having a less-than-stellar time, Saturo.

If it's any consolation, my big Easter holiday consists of cat-sitting for a neighbour. (I wouldn't mind, but that cat needs to be slightly taller if I want to comfortably reach the keyboard.)
Nakrin
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Nakrin »

I just got the noble title good luck to all of you for tomorrow,
I would think you have a week to get it done Artume,
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Ooo, that sounds fun! Hehe, good luck, hehe.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Took some screenies. The low quality/lack of addons is due to playing on my netbook. Everything tuned down to lowest quality and still getting lag is awesome.

It also tkes about five minutes before I see players/NPCs/Portals in Dalaran. But that's another story.
Attachments
Chickens are that OP.
Chickens are that OP.
WoWScrnShot_040510_120249.jpg (174.92 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
Running.
Running.
WoWScrnShot_040510_115048.jpg (202.91 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

Ardawen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Lots of servers (all EU)

Unread post by Ardawen »

i would love to but my hunter is not even lvl 20 so no mount, that would slow it down considerably.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ardawen wrote:i would love to but my hunter is not even lvl 20 so no mount, that would slow it down considerably.
We've already done it. :(

And you would not have slowed us down, nobody had a mount (cept for when I bugged), and we ran with AoP all the time.
Mobs however might have been a problem... Ah well, better luck with being on next time. :hug:

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

Ardawen wrote:i would love to but my hunter is not even lvl 20 so no mount, that would slow it down considerably.
Well most of the trip was made as bunnies anyway (and unless you're counting the bug in which a bunny can ride a mount), no mounts were used. Was great fun watching our pets rip everything we encountered to pieces in a matter of seconds. :D

Although we already did it, I for one would love to go for another trip with those who missed today's run.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Ooo, bunny on a raptor. Nice, hehe.