Fed up with my server

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Fed up with my server

Unread post by Miyon »

I am looking for a change. So much shit have happened the last few weeks, and I have had two guilds in the mean time. I just tried to apply to a raiding guild, hardcore, yes, but I can do it if I must. I was met with bitching, when I tried to defend me playing bm, and saying it's competitive in end game. Apparently I have an attitude (because I said I wouldn't spec to mm, because I don't enjoy it), and would not fit in. All I wish for is a guild where I can relax and progress in raids with, without 10mins afks before each boss, and no continuous wipes.

Are there any eu servers here that could need a decent hunter dps, but at the same time able to fulfill my wishes? Cheery people, with smiles on their faces and no snarky remarks, serious environment while raiding a couple of times a week, and not being all elitist and go "you suck because you don't do as we command" (and that is not necessarily in a raid setting, but just in general.)

I don't know what to do anymore. I'd only move my main and I could even faction change, my babies can do well enough on their own back on bloodfeather.

Really hoping for any helpful replies here, and I could start the transfer on the spot if anyone had a good offer. :)

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Re: Fed up with my server

Unread post by Nili »

Goshdarnit we have a full raid team at the moment with a second raid team just developing.
I would offer you a spot cause you seem really nice. If you're ever up for an end game casual social raiding guild and don't mind being put on reserve, lemme know <3

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Nili wrote:Goshdarnit we have a full raid team at the moment with a second raid team just developing.
I would offer you a spot cause you seem really nice. If you're ever up for an end game casual social raiding guild and don't mind being put on reserve, lemme know <3
And end game casual social raiding guild seems absolutely perfect :) I don't want the game to feel like work, I want it to be a place where I can relax and have fun, even if I have troubles with leaning back in my chair when at a boss fight. :)

Being reserve is totally fine aswell, as I have school and don't always have time to raid five times a week.

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I don't know of any offhand, but I do suggest making a level 1 toon on various realms and asking in trade how the server is, etc. You could also browse individual server forums for guild progression/applications.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Miyon wrote:
Nili wrote:Goshdarnit we have a full raid team at the moment with a second raid team just developing.
And end game casual social raiding guild seems absolutely perfect :) I don't want the game to feel like work, I want it to be a place where I can relax and have fun, even if I have troubles with leaning back in my chair when at a boss fight. :)

Being reserve is totally fine aswell, as I have school and don't always have time to raid five times a week.

Oh really? :o
Okay, well we're not a petopian guild, but I'm the guild master and I'm petopian obsessed.. so I'll leave our website here and copy and paste our summary for ya :)

Phatlewtzsociety.com

About Phat Lewtz

There are many guilds in WoW that are designed to be hardcore raiding guilds. There are also many guilds that are set up for the casual players. There are lots of PvP guilds, and lots of exclusive PvE capped raid level guilds.

What there are very few of are guilds that cater to all of the above and more. Phat Lewtz Society is one such guild. Our aim is to bridge the gaps that naturally occur when a guild decides to strive to be one of the above, by striving to be all of the above, and doing our best in each field. We like to think of ourselves as one big family, where everyone is welcome, regardless of their ability, or what skills they possess or indeed their ambitions or desires. We won’t judge new members on the basis of gear, or level, or class or DPS. We welcome players from all walks of life, and we are proud that we boast players who can match any ambitions you may have. So you want to raid and do endgame bosses? We have a decent core of level 85 players geared and ready to go, just sign up to the raids when they appear in the calendar. You want to own the battlefields in PvP? We have players who love PvP, and are always looking for other guildies to group with… You want a place to chat, to hang out kick back and relax at the end of the day, discussing whatever you fancy while you fish the lakes of azeroth? Why not dive into guild chat and find someone else who shares your love of rubber ducks or Nightwish?

We pride ourselves on being able to make anyone and everyone feel welcome, and feel like they are doing their bit to help drive the guild forward. It isn’t always easy, but it’s rewarding to know that players with such widely differing goals can coexist in one place and work together for a greater goal. Phat Lewtz Society is one such place. We don’t aim to be the most leet guild on the server, but we do aim to be the most enjoyable guild to be a member of. We have plenty of players and officers with lots of experience who are more than willing to lend a hand if you are new or need help or advice, and likewise plenty of players of all level ranges who would love to party up with you, all you need do is sign up and say hi.

So why not give the Phat Lewtz Society a try today? It might just be the best in game decision you ever made…

I'll check back during my camp to see if you're interested ^^

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I should let you know...end game casual raiding will have wipes. that's something you really can't be picky about. You have to wipe to learn what went wrong and try again. :)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Yeah, we have our wipes, but we have fun while doing it. We don't rage at each other or ragequit.
We got Beth'Tilac on our third try and Shannox on our second, so we're quick to learn, we just don't spend as much time playing in raids as others would, hence the casual.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Jessibelle wrote:I should let you know...end game casual raiding will have wipes. that's something you really can't be picky about. You have to wipe to learn what went wrong and try again. :)
And I should have been more clear in my statements :D
The wiping I was thinking of is not the casual wipe were something goes wrong due to a little mistake or so. What I had in mind was the continuous wipes due to the same players making the same mistakes, even when conversed to that they should not do so and so, and instead try this or that. I hope I managed to make myself clear, because that is a thing I am not too good at, having my brain rush ahead of my own thoughs, hehe, beat that xD

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

And Nili, it sounds wonderful :) It feels welcoming, and accepting, for whoever people might be. Open minded is a word I'd use to describe your summary of your guild. So far it sounds very tempting to come over and join your fellowship :D

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

^^
Awesome. If you want, you can put an alt in our guild to see if you'd like to make a home here :)

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

I think I am very much ready to move on. Just readying what I want of gold and items and such, I should leave some heirlooms behind.
I will come back to you when things are ready.

It's horde, right? And Khadgar?

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Nili »

Yes we're horde and Khadgar EU. :D
Awesome, I'll PM you my real ID ^^

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

On my way ^^

I just noticed though, that the server is a normal one :) I have played on pvp servers forever, so I think this will be a nice change. ^^

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Miyon wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:I should let you know...end game casual raiding will have wipes. that's something you really can't be picky about. You have to wipe to learn what went wrong and try again. :)
And I should have been more clear in my statements :D
The wiping I was thinking of is not the casual wipe were something goes wrong due to a little mistake or so. What I had in mind was the continuous wipes due to the same players making the same mistakes, even when conversed to that they should not do so and so, and instead try this or that. I hope I managed to make myself clear, because that is a thing I am not too good at, having my brain rush ahead of my own thoughs, hehe, beat that xD
Haha it's okay. I was making sure you weren't seeking a hardcore guild or something.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

No worries then:)

I'm having great fun over on the new server and Nili's guild, and the few runs I have been in have been pretty smooth so far actually. XD
Awesome people, really.:d