Looking for guild on Feathermoon (or any non-pvp realm)

Use this forum to chat about the various incarnations of the forum-based guilds.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
ahnalia
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Drak'thul/Feathermoon

Looking for guild on Feathermoon (or any non-pvp realm)

Unread post by ahnalia »

My main character will always be my first love, but it's time for a change.
I have created a baby huntress on Feathermoon, and would love to meet some fellow petopians If any are there. I am looking for an alliance guild (any level) to call home.
I am a casual player and enjoy the game based around friendship, laughing, good times and casual raids/dungeons.
I am not an omg elite gear/dps kind of person, I just play to have fun.
I am loyal and do not cause drama, and will help with anything I can.
I would love to find a guild that does dungeons and raids but does them for the fun of doing them and can laugh at a wipe and remember it's just a game.
If you have a guild like that, please invite me.
Feathermoon character name is Ahnalia.
Willing to make new character on non-pvp server if nothing on Feathermoon matches what I am looking for :)
Will consider transferring my 85 horde hunter to any server that can give me a home.
Serahna (85 Hunter (Horde) - Drak'thul
Ahnalia (85 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon
Autumnrose (60 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon

Dedicated Beast Master Hunter/Pet Nerd Extraordinaire and permanent member of "Pet Tamers Anonymous"
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Re: Looking for guild on Feathermoon (or any non-pvp realm)

Unread post by Nili »

Pity you prefer alliance. :(

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

ahnalia
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Drak'thul/Feathermoon

Unread post by ahnalia »

I actually prefer horde, since my main is a blood elf.
I just wanted to look at a different rear end for awhile lol.
I am definitely willing to make a new character on any non-pvp realm, horde or alliance.
I mainly just want to find a forever home that is as drama-free as possible.

Drak'thul used to be a good realm, but lately it is has been infested with stupid people who really make the game not fun.
I was standing at Kirix the other night (with a pet out) just STANDING there watching Kirix plow people down (I already have him and don't want another lol), and someone comes by and tames him, they came around the corner, saw me standing there and said "ha ha I got him first XD!" and then he slapped me o.o
That was it for me, I have had it with this server.
I know drama can and will happen anywhere, but between this and the deth incident where that alliance guy spit on me and his own guildie, I am just... fed up.
Someone please give me a new home :(

I am willing to save up the money and transfer my 85 BE hunter as soon as I know I have found a home.
I am not the best geared / best DPS out there, and I have been known to noob up a dungeon or two, but.. I help when I can, I am 41 so I am very mature, and I never start, cause, or otherwise get involved in drama, and I don't steal from guilds.
I am very loyal, and I am also willing to help camp pets for days on end for friends.
If anyone on any non-pvp realm, horde or alliance has a guild you think I would fit into please let me know :)
Serahna (85 Hunter (Horde) - Drak'thul
Ahnalia (85 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon
Autumnrose (60 Hunter (Alliance) - Feathermoon

Dedicated Beast Master Hunter/Pet Nerd Extraordinaire and permanent member of "Pet Tamers Anonymous"
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Well, every server has it's asshats like that.
I love my server to death though, and have had little to no drama, I find, because I stick with my guild mainly. We do have the occasional ninja's and douchebags who kill or steal your pets, but it doesn't happen very often (read: it only happens to me).

Khadgar Eu is my forever-home as transferred here when my old server was down. I've server-changed two of my chracters and lead my own guild. Trade chat is helpful and most of the people are generally nice.

Here's a bit of information about my guild:

There are many guilds in WoW that are designed to be hardcore raiding guilds. There are also many guilds that are set up for the casual players. There are lots of PvP guilds, and lots of exclusive PvE capped raid level guilds.

What there are very few of are guilds that cater to all of the above and more. Phat Lewtz Society is one such guild. Our aim is to bridge the gaps that naturally occur when a guild decides to strive to be one of the above, by striving to be all of the above, and doing our best in each field. We like to think of ourselves as one big family, where everyone is welcome, regardless of their ability, or what skills they possess or indeed their ambitions or desires. We won’t judge new members on the basis of gear, or level, or class or DPS. We welcome players from all walks of life, and we are proud that we boast players who can match any ambitions you may have. So you want to raid and do endgame bosses? We have a decent core of level 85 players geared and ready to go, just sign up to the raids when they appear in the calendar. You want to own the battlefields in PvP? We have players who love PvP, and are always looking for other guildies to group with… You want a place to chat, to hang out kick back and relax at the end of the day, discussing whatever you fancy while you fish the lakes of azeroth? Why not dive into guild chat and find someone else who shares your love of rubber ducks or Nightwish?

We pride ourselves on being able to make anyone and everyone feel welcome, and feel like they are doing their bit to help drive the guild forward. It isn’t always easy, but it’s rewarding to know that players with such widely differing goals can coexist in one place and work together for a greater goal. Phat Lewtz Society is one such place. We don’t aim to be the most leet guild on the server, but we do aim to be the most enjoyable guild to be a member of. We have plenty of players and officers with lots of experience who are more than willing to lend a hand if you are new or need help or advice, and likewise plenty of players of all level ranges who would love to party up with you, all you need do is sign up and say hi.

So why not give the Phat Lewtz Society a try today? It might just be the best in game decision you ever made…

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)